Great result against. Nice to see torres scoring.

BTW i just updated. Check it out.

After the 4-1 trashing of Inter Milan, I looked forward to beating Tottenham and come back to the Bridge to play Inter and finish the job.

30 April 2011 - vs.Tottenham (Home)
Tottenham%252BHotspur%252Bv%252BChelsea%252BPremier%252BLeague%252B9Skt1dXX1J7l.jpg

FINAL SCORE
CHELSEA 3 - 1 TOTTENHAM
Scorers: L.Modric (og 31'), F.Torres (58', 81'), van D.Vaart (72')

Good match. Tottenham put some pressure on us but really we were the better team. Torres scored (again). Luka Modric was unlucky with his own goal - Luiz headed the ball towards the goal, and for some reason Modric just seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and the ball deflected off his head and at the back of the net. I was a little surprised when van der Vaart scored, he got the ball from Modric, turned around and the curled the ball with power to the back of the net. Surely a goal of the month contender.

Halfway through the Tottenham game Anelka had got injured. Turns out it was only a dead leg but it did mean he would miss the Inter game and that meant someone had to take the AMR position. So after much thinking, Benayoun was picked. If I did had Kakuta I would had experimented with him but since Ancelotti had loaned him out... well, I couldn't.

3 May 2011 - vs. Inter Milan (Home)
(Last leg - Inter 1-4 Chelsea)

lampard_.jpg

FINAL SCORE
CHELSEA 2 ( 6 ) - 1 ( 2 ) INTER MILAN
Scorers: D.Stankovic (27'), F.Malouda (41'), F.Lampard (46')

Wanted the team to play more defensively this match. I knew that Inter would probably wouldn't score four goals with me being in home and in-form, but I did want to cement that position on the Champions League Final. Inter Milan were very attacking minded - Sneijder was brilliant, spraying passes, having cheeky long-range shots. Stankovic scored an absolute stunner which Cech couldn't possibly save. Malouda put it back to level though after a tap in from a good cross by Benayoun. Then Lampard also scored a great goal that could easily match Stankivic's effort. Overall it was a great defensive display to keep Inter from scoring and, well, we got to the final, didn't we?

Oh, and who are we facing on the UEFA Champions League Final 2011, you may ask?

FC Barcelona.

Brilliant two results there mate! another excellent update as always by you :) was waiting for this update! kept checking as fort i missed it! wonderful though KIU!

P.s just done mine :)

Brilliant two results there mate! another excellent update as always by you :) was waiting for this update! kept checking as fort i missed it! wonderful though KIU!

P.s just done mine :)

Thanks man, you and the Irish Chelsea supporter guy are the longest followers :D
Some of the next updates will be quite different so watch out for that ;)

Thanks man, you and the Irish Chelsea supporter guy are the longest followers :D
Some of the next updates will be quite different so watch out for that ;)

your storys easy to get hooked to man! :) love following from the start! im perparing my new story now mate! :)

yeah, lol, it's been more then 4 days

This story has only been here for a week, and in that time he has opened three stories! XD
Mate, take your time, do your story time to time. Don't just start a new one in a couple of days :S

well if u looked across i had crash dumps and it would of taken ages to re write the stories! so instead i wiped the comp and started afresh

IM gobsmacked at the results.

My european successes (4 in 10 seasons) all come from one nil aggregate wins to the final!!

IM gobsmacked at the results.

My european successes (4 in 10 seasons) all come from one nil aggregate wins to the final!!

LOL, I couldn't believe it as well you know, especially the AC Milan score! I was deeply surprised but then again, it is football ;)

Sorry people, no updates today... my sister's using my laptop that has FM in it :S