Loving this story, especially the yellow and black kit....you should send it into Chelsea, lol...

Loving this story, especially the yellow and black kit....you should send it into Chelsea, lol...

Haha, if only I could..

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

"Xavi.. back to Iniesta.. Barcelona are playing great possesion footba- wait, that's a great pass to Villa, Villa shoots - Villa scores! 2-0 Barcelona, and Real Madrid are out of the game before even the second half!"
------

After watching the El Clasico at Nou Camp my head shook in disbelief. Barcelona were controlling the game like no other team I ever knew. Xavi and Iniesta passed like as if they were made for each other, David Villa's finishing was great, Valdes was great in goal and Messi was out of this world. It's a wonder how the scoreline ended 3-2 and that Real Madrid pulled back two goals. Manchester United were also through after beating Bayern Munich at away goals; aggegrate score 3-3. Hopefully I follow those teams footsteps in a week's time.

-----

After watching the 4-2 trashing of Arsenal from Inter yesterday, it was times to pick the semi-finals. As I waited anxiously for the draw to begin, my head was in a real mess. "I will have to face either Barcelona, Inter or Manchester United" was all I could think about. I haven't faced one great team except AC Milan yet, and I am just about to be drawn against some of the world's greatest. As the man picked up the first ball, it was...

"Manchester United"

They were against-

"FC Barcelona"

Whoa. Well, Man United did beat Barcelona at the 2008 Champions League (which I am still trying to forget) so it's not like they haven't beat them before. But back then they did have a god of a player in Cristiano Ronaldo, who's now at Spain.

So that leaves me with Inter. But I can't do anything yet - I still have to beat their rival at their ground. This is gonna be one **** of a bumpy ride.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Next was a away game against West Brom. I expected a comfortable victory from the players. The outcome, however... was different.​
16 April 2011 - vs. West Brom (Away)
Marek+Cech+Chelsea+v+West+Bromwich+Albion+edJAfmr4bRol.jpg

FINAL SCORE
WEST BROM 2 - 2 CHELSEA
Scorers: J.Terry (13'), P.Cech (OW 57'), D.Luiz (66'), J.Olsson (71')
This was the worst performance from the team since I took over. I just don't understand why they were so bad today. Benayoun, who did well last match, just couldn't take on the Malouda role today. His passes were bad; his shots off target; he got easily dispossessed. At least his back from injury; I will need him for the Milan match on a few days. I shouted, actually screamed at my team afterwards. It was **** out there and I wanted to show them just how bad they were. At times I even thought they were going to win.

Last edited:
ouch poor result against west brom mate! :( what happened? :( but smashed wigan to bits! My story is out my sig as iv changed it! Im currently doing a joint story but have just submitted a new idea so will let you know when its up :D

ouch poor result against west brom mate! :( what happened? :( but smashed wigan to bits! My story is out my sig as iv changed it! Im currently doing a joint story but have just submitted a new idea so will let you know when its up :D

Oops, it's 2-2, not 2-0 XD
Anyway tell me when your story is up :D

Oops, it's 2-2, not 2-0 XD
Anyway tell me when your story is up :D

oh still not the best result though! love this story tbh :) yer i will! its a good story i think as its a unique one :) completly different :D

After the shocking game at West Brom I wanted the team to forget the past and look to beat Milan at San Siro. It's not going to be easy, but I am sure the lads can put a good performance this time.

20 April 2011 - vs. AC Milan (Away)
GYI0063287816_crop_450x500.jpg

FINAL SCORE
AC MILAN 2 - 6 CHELSEA
Scorers: D.Drogba (6', 50'), F.Torres (31', 48', 60'), J.Terry (60'), Z.Ibrahimovich (71', 85')

What a performance. What a ******* performance. I wanted a win by one or two goals. I never expected six. Torres and Drogba were just nothing but exceptional. Hat-trick for Torres too; the press are all over it, saying that I have got the best out of him and everything. Drogba and Terry need some praise too - they were deadly at set-pieces. We did look a bit complacent at the end and conceded two goals, but it doesn't matter. Six goals is what's keeping me in shock. Inter Milan here we come.

Drogba did get injured in this match though, hopefully it doesn't keep him out of the Inter game. My physio should be calling me an-
Ah, my Blackberry's vibrating. It should be him.
"Er, sir... about Drogba.."

Last edited:
Cracking result that bud! :) awesome :D keep that form up and you'l be doing fine :) just done a short update to mine, will kick it off big style soon :D

Cracking result that bud! :) awesome :D keep that form up and you'l be doing fine :) just done a short update to mine, will kick it off big style soon :D

Thanks mate, and I will check later :)

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Argh... Drogba's out for five weeks. That means BOTH legs of the Champions League semi-finals. That means it's either Anelka with Torres or Torres alone. I have tried Torres alone before, and it has worked out. Plus, if Anelka gets injured, who will replace him, on the wing or up front? Kalou is only a super sub to me so it won't be him. I guess I will have to play Torres alone for some time now. Hopefully it works out at our next game, a match against our rivals West Ham.

23 April 2011 - vs. West Ham (Home)
Former-Liverpool-striker,-Fernando-Torres-happy-with-the-relaxed-atmosphere-in-the-Chelsea-locker-room-58882.jpg

FINAL SCORE
CHELSEA 4 - 2 WEST HAM
Scorers: F.Torres (2', 64'), V.Obina (5'), J.Terry (13'), C.Cole (29'), F.Lamaprd (32')
This was a good game, I have to say. For the first two goals, after we scored they scored about ten minutes later. So it was a bit tense, but Lampard and Torres killed off the game with two goals and finished the scoreline 4-2. Hopefully they go on to win against Inter on a few days.

Brilliant mate this is class... loving the layout. Following this bud. jus updated mine.

Inter Milan. Jose Mourinho leaded this amazing team to become the champions of Europe last season. Not much of the team have changed really, except the manager. I know that this is going to be one hard match. And with Drogba injured, Torres will have to play alone up front.

THE BIG MATCH:
8316B.png
VS.
U7R9c.png

Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Referee: Gunter Perl
Attendance: 80,018
Stadium: Giuseppe Meazze, Milan
Inter Milan are going to be very hard to beat. And since we are away first, I want us to at least score some goals so that on the second leg we will have some away goals. But I am pretty sure Inter will be doing a fluid, attacking play. So, before the match, I had told the team to play long passes to Torres, and told Torres to use his pace and flair to beat the defenders. Hopefully it doesn't become a flop... or the dreams of being on the final will be crushed.

"Okay lads, we have a huge game today. Inter Milan will be playing a attacking football so try and keep the ball. And if you see Torres, try and play the ball to him so that he can bang it at the back of the net to add to the big tally of goals his already scored. Remember - as long as we score goals and not concede too much we will be alright for next time back at London. Now go and show them a performance!"

I was nervous; even though we had pulled some great performances like that 6-2 win against Milan, it could all end here. Inter is a world class team, so we need to do everything we can to beat them.

The First Half
Frank-Lampard-Chelsea-007.jpg

Brilliant first half. Well, for us anyway. The long balls tactic seems to work perfect and Torres was a constant threat. But the first goal of the game was disallowed; Diego Milito was offside before he scored against Cech. No, the first legit goal was from Samuel... who stuck it on his own net! Yuri Zhirkov crossed a low, hard ball to the 18 yard box, but because there were so many Inter players at the box it just bounced off Samuel and it went in!
Then, some time later, David Luiz played a brilliant long ball from our half. Torres, as planned, trapped the ball and outpaced Lucio, then placed it at the corner. 2-0 at half-time.

The Second Half

K8HXe.jpg

With a good lead already at the break, I changed my tactics so that the team would play more defensively. That didn't stop the goals though - at the 53 minute Torres played a through ball for Ramires, who ran until he reached the edge of the penalty area... and curled a shot around Cesar and at the back of the net! It was a beautiful goal.
Torres was always a constant threat at the defence, doing cheeky runs and everything. The next goal wasn't from him though - Terry headed in a corner by Malouda! 4-0 to us!
I changed my tactics again for more defensive play, but that didn't stop us from conceding. Pazini scored a rebound after a Milito header hit the bar. We did had a chance to make it 5-1 though - Zhirkov had a complete sitter before Cesar somehow stopped the shot!

FINAL SCORE: INTER 1 - 4 CHELSEA

Man of the Match​
TorrestoChelsea.jpg

Fernando Torres (8.70)
Great performance from the player. Good runs and troubled the defence all the time. Scored a goal and had a assist. Just checked his statistics and apparently he has scored 8 goals on 5 matches! What a player...

Another great match. Hopefully this streak goes on, because my next fixtures are against Tottenham, Man United and second leg against Inter.

Great Result against Inter Mate :)
Hopefully Torres can hit the form he has in your game irl.

Brilliant mate! this story really has taken off :) keep up the fantastic effort :D