The Rise of an Empire by club former known as S.S. Montevito

• Thread starter Thread starter choices
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 15K
Mate, where do you get the logo's for the san marino league?

I am not sure it was last year or the year before I got them. They were the metallic logo's on here or SI boards. Can't remember which. Although if you go to the one on here there should be different ones where you can download that they have all leagues (which is the one I got).

2023 Preview of League Breakdown

[TABLE="width: 800"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]TEAM[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]STATUS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]REP[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]BALANCE[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]CORP.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]TRAIN.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]YT. FAC.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]ACAD.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]RECRUIT.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]AVG. ATT.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cailungo[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Pro[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2186[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3,155,907[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]368[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cosmos[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Semi[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1717[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,197,390[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]229[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Domagnano[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Amat[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1668[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]904,305[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]259[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Faeteno[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2252[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2,867,988[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]348[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fiorentino[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3531[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]17,823,886[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]19[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]20[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]17[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3,440[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Folgore[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1812[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,016,447[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]256[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Juvenes Dogana[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1953[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2,654,591[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]248[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]La Fiorita[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2248[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2,654,591[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]302[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Libertas[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1919[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,578,350[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]336[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Murata[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1958[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,591,920[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]294[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pennarossa[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1969[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2,273,236[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]311[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Giovanni[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1833[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,042,369[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]314[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tre Fiori[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2270[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3,461,802[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]382[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tre Penne[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1904[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1,335,932[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]233[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Virtus[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2187[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2,684,700[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]402[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This stats are taken right before the season started. I don't know if I will do this all season, but since teams are getting good and some people wanting to know what each team was looking here is some numbers. Still can't get a parent club, and actually been trying to get a feeder at the end of last year to see if I could get one, and the answer is just like the parent club "Not a good idea to set up one."

2022-2023 Season (6th year Professional with four others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 255532
Before expanding the picture you can see there was a lot of guys coming in and going than normal. First lets start with the guys leaving first. Our best goal scorer would be sold by our board cause the $9.75M offer was too good to turn down. That's fine I still have a good backup striker who will be our new star this year in Bellich. Nine days later our board decided $5M was too good to turn down so we lost Bellich. Now we only have one guy, who actually won the award for most goals in CS last year is our 16 year old striker. Next two guys were free, while the other one was bought out in his final contract. Next two were sold by me, and while German attacking midfielder Semsettin was amazing for our team he was just homesick so that is why we decided to sell him for so little.

The guys we bought had to be some attacking players as four of the five are (2 ST, AMC, M, D). Needed some help up top after our board decided to sell off our two best players, but that is why we have 17 million in our balance coming into this year.

Champs League

View attachment 255533

We would barely make our way through the qualifying stage, but when it came to the group stage the lack of five new players in the starting XI this year was too much as we would regress this year as we would only tie one game and give up 17 goals in the six games.

Coppa Titano and Campionato Sammarines

View attachment 255534View attachment 255535

Still with those five new players on our team that didn't slow us down in the league. Sure everyone else is getting their Semi to Pro status, but no one can catch up to us. Despite losing all those salaries the new guys are better than all of them so we have to pay more and that was evident as the salary went up from 1.4M to 1.8M for the year.

With that we only gave up nine goals total from both competitions with one in the Coppa coming in the second to last game, and in CS we broke the 100 goals on the year which was a huge jump from last year. From what looked like a terrible start to the year turned into another 38-0-0 record for the league.

Records

View attachment 255539

Another team record will fall, although it is not surprising that it was against one of the amateur clubs. Still a dubbing of 10-0 is still impressive.

View attachment 255540

Beats the 19 goals by the fifteen year old from last year, so it was a good pick up at the beginning of the year. Problem is since he did have 39 for the league play will he be the next to be sold by our board?

View attachment 255541

Again another year we tie up both awards and have since the beginning I believe. Maybe didn't have this the first year, but since then both awards have been from our team. Again a new guy from our team won it. Which is good cause these guys have had a year to jel with our team.

Sponsorships and Stadium Upgrades

View attachment 255542View attachment 255543View attachment 255556

The league now have over one million now. Which is great for us. More revenue for the league means more people coming out to watch soccer. With that we finally got the board after two years to finally add some seats, and sadly I didn't even get to ask. Even if it was less than 1,000 in. Although would of liked it to be more especially since we got so much money from the transfers this year. Although maybe it was cause we finally had over 3,000 people for our games though.

League and Team Rep

View attachment 255544View attachment 255545View attachment 255546

8 spots is amazing for climbing up. Especially when we did terrible in the group stage of the Champs league. At least everyone else is still rising though to finally pick up the slack. Still despite our terrible outing we still moved up 68 places? Although we do need to improve our team since we are still at a 1 1/2 star but everyone else except for three teams are now at a full 1 star. Question now arises will any of these teams actually pose a threat for us in the league?

Best XI

View attachment 255547View attachment 255548View attachment 255549

We are getting to that spot now that where the league is starting to get good. Basically the people you see in my Best XI are now the teams we are facing off. Problem is that the guys we signed this year should make it on the all time by next season if they stay healthy. In about five to six years I wouldn't be surprised if the all time is a brand new team in there.

Final Three...

View attachment 255550View attachment 255551View attachment 255552

Every team in the league is now Semi-Professional. Now the question becomes when does the league overall is only professional? Can it be done in 10 years? Will we produce more teams in Champs league, or even get a team to do well in a tournament (and Tre Fiori actually made it to the group stage apparently of the Euro Cup. Way to go another professional team in San Marino even if they did have a very easy road to it, however next season they would have to play an actually good team in France and would lost 0-7 in both legs in the third round)

New season odds

View attachment 255557

As you can see despite everyone at least being Semi-Professional we are still easily the clear favorites in the league. Despite being that the Board tries to make more things interesting...​

good to see all the teams have turned semi pro although that makes poaching there players aharder, not that they'd be good enough for your side. and tre fiori making the europa league group stage is brilliant news, let's hope they use that money well and start pushing you in the league.

good to see all the teams have turned semi pro although that makes poaching there players aharder, not that they'd be good enough for your side. and tre fiori making the europa league group stage is brilliant news, let's hope they use that money well and start pushing you in the league.

I guess I really never talked about it or actually implied it, but usually when I play small market teams I never poach players away from clubs in my league. The better players they get the better the league is. I can always find people for bargins or get them for free. When you spend as much time as I do in small terrible leagues you don't need FMRTE (which sadly I got this year cause of the SM Challenge) or anything else to tell you if a player will be good for your team. You just know what too look at and what is good for the point of your career you are at to pick people up.

The only time that I do usually buy someone from the league is if some other league wants to buy him that I find out. I will outbid them to get them and, if everyone else's rep is high enough or have the money will sell for a discount price to another team in the league to keep everyone up. Hasn't happened a lot (mostly last year when I played as Starjnan in Iceland).

Two keys of note is that I think I hit a wall now for TV rights since this year I just posted and the next year stayed exactly the same (god awful at just 48.98K). Although after next year there are two major things that happened, and sadly I don't think most people will think it is a big deal at all.

I guess I really never talked about it or actually implied it, but usually when I play small market teams I never poach players away from clubs in my league. The better players they get the better the league is. I can always find people for bargins or get them for free. When you spend as much time as I do in small terrible leagues you don't need FMRTE (which sadly I got this year cause of the SM Challenge) or anything else to tell you if a player will be good for your team. You just know what too look at and what is good for the point of your career you are at to pick people up.

The only time that I do usually buy someone from the league is if some other league wants to buy him that I find out. I will outbid them to get them and, if everyone else's rep is high enough or have the money will sell for a discount price to another team in the league to keep everyone up. Hasn't happened a lot (mostly last year when I played as Starjnan in Iceland).

Two keys of note is that I think I hit a wall now for TV rights since this year I just posted and the next year stayed exactly the same (god awful at just 48.98K). Although after next year there are two major things that happened, and sadly I don't think most people will think it is a big deal at all.

if i see a sammarinese youngster at another club that has the potential to be a squad player for me then i tend to poach them to give them better training then they would have had, it might damage teh league a little bit but as it helps teh national team and i intend on selling them back to the league on the cheap when they've developed then it should help in the long run.And i found it almost impossible in the first few years as i wanted to keep mainly sammarinese in my squad to begin with so had to poach from others.

2024-2025 Season (7th year Professional with four others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 256133

Four players in and even four players out. Yes two of the guys that left were out on contract. Were getting old and again don't want to pay the salary and while our taxes now is around 400K a month we are only staying afloat by selling off players and getting money over 24 months. Only one player was sold by our board, and I will let you guess which one it was. Wasn't a great price, but he was super unhappy (he wanted to play for a bigger club), and was in his last year of his contract. Bad news is that he was one of our best defenders and was young at only 23.

Champs League

View attachment 256137View attachment 256147

If I told you if would only take two wins to get out of the group stage you would call me crazy. Would really laugh if you said I had a chance after the terrible showing of last year, but this year we had a full year to get to know everyone and one player in particular showed that one person can make a difference. Striker Coletta would score four of our five goals with the big one against Galatasaray which gave us our second win. Still it would be a great moment for our team and we would throw a parade since we would would make it out of the group stage of any tournament. Even if we would get a draw against Chelsea and would get dominated by them, so we are not that good yet.

Coppa Titano and Campionate Sammarines

View attachment 256138

Apparently I didn't save the Coppa, but really didn't need to. Since you only have one picture our record for both was a combine 28-0-1, and from the picture you can tell what one we loss in. We also almost lost the treble this year when we barely squeaked out a win in the Trofeo Federale this year. I hope this was just bad scheduling, but we did miss our goalie and two other starters due to international play. So we had to run with a youth goalie, but at least we still have our strikers who gave us the close 3-2 win.

Records

View attachment 256139View attachment 256140

So that little upgrade of 800 seats did well as we climbed now to over 4,000 people a game. Looks like next year it could get over 5,000 since the second picture the board, again without my asking, is adding more seats and this time its a good amount.

Ernesto Coletta

View attachment 256141View attachment 256142View attachment 256143View attachment 256144View attachment 256146View attachment 256148View attachment 256149

I don't think that this has ever happened but Coletta just destroyed everything this year. So much that he solely won both awards with collecting an European award and setting the highest match rating. Plus would be the first time someone on our team scored over 100 goals on the year. Question is not if but when some big club comes in to buy him, but I assume it will be the highest fee we will get for a player.

The Board being nice...?

View attachment 256145

I really don't know how to take this. Sure it is great to actually get this, but what is the point when all the guys I can buy are exactly like the team I have now but got for free?

League and Team Rep

View attachment 256150View attachment 256151View attachment 256152

So can someone tell me how every team goes up, I make it finally out of the Group Stage of Champs League, and had one team in the Euro Cup and we drop 2 places? I don't understand this unless it was based on last years results where we did terrible in the Champs league. Oh well I will still take everyone going up in status though any day!

View attachment 256154

This is good news though even if it is two years away. Question is how long will it take someone to sneak into it like we did? At least most of the teams probably going to get this bid will be Professional so it should be a little easier or faster to get someone in.

Best XI

View attachment 256153

Come on down...

View attachment 256156View attachment 256157View attachment 256158

Now have at least half the league is now professional which is good. Although I doubt we will have all the professional teams in one group for league play, but not bad especially since last year we didn't have anyone turn pro.

Coach Harper

View attachment 256159

Harper has won the coach of the year award for every single year he has been coach of Fiorentina. He still isn't getting paid, and no offers to coach a national team, but at least he is now recognize as one of the best coaches in the world. Wait one of the best coaches in the world and isn't getting paid?​

The third step in the four step program (was suppose to be posted before last season)

Most people who don't play as small clubs from terrible leagues won't probably understand this fully or see why I am so excited.

First was making it out of the group stage of the Champs League (I think everyone will get this). 5 million for tv rights and the extra 2 for playing in the knockout stage is great. Things are looking up especially when the new qualifiers come into play for our nation that we will be third seed instead of fourth. Which means we should at least be able to beat one team with regularity now in the Champs league.

The best news was getting to the third tier in the system. Depending on what club I am and league this actually numbers will change. Since I was an Amateur I usually like to break it down to four main ones, although you could actually probably could make it around 6-8.

First tier was when we turned professional and could actually sign and keep players on our team, unless a team came in and stole a player, but at least we got money for it!

Second tier was when we could actually get our first decent players on the team from either free's or having money to buy them. This was when they value was in the range of 60-220K. Sure it is not a lot, but this was when I went on my five year run of basically being undefeated in the league. Still wasn't really worth mentioning since everyone else wasn't even professional yet (maybe 3 teams).

The third tier is extremely important and the one we actually hit before last season. Finally can bring in some talent or at least the people with the potential of talent. First we have a nice size wage budget (140K) and a transfer budget of 3-5M. These are the numbers I set it too since I don't feel like buying people for money yet so it is set on the highest for wage. Before the change was like 60K and 8M. Also these players values are listed from anywhere from 2-4.2M where I can buy.

This is where a lot of people seem to get stuck on, especially if this is their first time running a low club, and sometimes I get lost in staring at a beautiful girl as well. After the 2024 season I got this news. That means for 13 years I have been king for the league as I walk through it. People are probably getting sick of just hearing the same thing over and over (the story will change shortly I am just waiting for either all teams to become professional or actually I or someone else finally makes some noise in a tournament) Or getting to champs league group stage easily to only be bounce out of the group stage (although now you seen me qualify only on two wins which I think is amazing).

Questions arise? Do I spend my money on people now to actually try to make some noise in Champs League, or build up my squad to help boast up the league more. Most people who play in the big leagues (EPL, Spain, or even Italy with like San Marino) this is where it gets tricky. You can spend all your money and would be fine. It's not a big deal. You are aiming to make it as fast as you can to the top division. Why...you ask? Well cause of the money! First you get to play with the big boys which everyone knows you will spend a couple of years just building the squad and staying afloat with the big boys, which is fine and a challenge in itself, but you have greater pools of money. TV rights alone are millions of dollars. So if you spend 5M on a player you are going to make up for it. Also sure your team isn't good enough but at least you can bring in talent (and when I mean talent at least people who are on the low ends who could be rotation players for other teams in your league). This is where the problem comes in for people who start out in, well shouldn't say this bad of a league, but low leagues like this.

The third step in the four step program (PART II)

I am stuck on money now. Since I did post the next season here is the breakdown of money from the first year (or well second since the first year the only data I have recorded is for 1st place in league and CS Final) to the 2025 Season:

FIRST YEAR
TV Rights 575
Trofeo Federale 11.5K
1st place 17.25K
Coppa Final 11.5K
CS Final 5.75K

Total: $46.575K

2024-2025 Season
TV Rights 48.98K
SM Challenge 223K
Trofeo Federale 1.04M
1st place 1.46M
Coppa Final 1.01M
CC Revenue 5M
CS Final 489k

Total: $8.23M

The last two years we hit our ceiling for the prices for everything. Sure 8 million is amazing, but you say we actually don't make it out of the group stage of the Champs league the money goes from 8.23M down to just 4M. The question arises what do you do now? Do you take your chance and move your wages (mine is at 40K now for the week or 2M over the whole year). Do we go out and pay someone like 15K or maybe all the way up to 40 just for a week? Weird to have one guy worth half of my wages, but a lot of factors come into this now.

WAGES: This really isn't a problem or a big one yet. As of now I can probably get my wages up to around 80-100K before I don't make a profit for a year. Yes my wages are low, but I like to lowball people for wages and give them all the money for agents mostly so I can keep it low. Right now my taxes are around 440K a month which means we are losing around 250K a month normally. If I paid these guys their real wages it would be around probably 250-400K a week. (most want 20-30K now but still paying 5-7K) Problem now is that once their contract is running up I will have to sell them since they are always mad about getting a new contact. Looks like I will have to start paying people over 10K here shortly to keep some.

TRANSFERS: Would love to buy people. The problem is that right now all the people I can buy are basically very similar to the team I have now. Again only difference is potential. Which means that my team is a feeder club for all the big clubs in the world, which a lot of people don't understand, but with this type of league and players you have to expect to only keep people on your team for 5 years max (due to contracts or wanted by a bigger club). So the question begs do I spend 5 million on a player, build him up for 3 years until he is 21 and then hopefully sell him for 15-30M. Key question is hopefully in that sentence. You have to make sure he stays healthy, then you have to make sure he actually improves, then it's all about getting lots of playing time. So you might take a hit a year or two in Champs league and lose some money in the short run, but put all your eggs into one basket.

FREE'S:
Question lies in do you sign the 30 year old for 35-40K a week and hope that after a year you can sell him for a ton of money? Or do you go after the 19 year old who is way cheaper, but needs some work to get up his value? Again youth means playing time while older people means they can come in right away to make a difference. Also you have to remember will be they homesick and if that happens then you wasted 40K a week on someone who's value isn't going to be that high, although his production is going to be amazing since the lack of quality of the league.

The League: When it comes down to this stage the focus should turn from your team to the league. Yes my stadium is great and having over 5K a game, but everyone else is under 1,000 still. Sure some clubs have built bigger stadiums, but it doesn't help they have 9.5K seater but only fill it up to 850 people a game. Which begs the question of why are other teams have bigger stadiums than me? The more people that come to the games and more seats means more TV and overall revenue for the league. Which means I can go out and spend money if I want on players and have more of a cushion to fall back on so I am not losing a million dollar a month or so.

There are a couple of more things that I could list, but since everything has risk/reward now is greater than before the fun really begins for this team. Do we gamble on someone and hope to sell him for 15M or greater and sign him for 40K with a 3.5 million singing bonus (with agent fee as well). Is it worth it. Or should I destroy my finances just to make a run in the Champs league by signing a bunch of new players with a lot of potential although it will hurt chemistry for a year or two? So many questions and right now as you could see from the past year I only signed 4 people, cause I lost 4 people so I am looking to take the safe route right now. Also all the great guys I am looking for I can't sign cause of the work permit. It seems if people are under 6K can pass but anyone for a lot of money they fail.

I think just carry on as you are and slowly improve your squad and don't let the other teams catch up because what you're doing is opening up European Places and League Revenue for the other teams which means more money and more rep.

I think just carry on as you are and slowly improve your squad and don't let the other teams catch up because what you're doing is opening up European Places and League Revenue for the other teams which means more money and more rep.

I would, but actually league Revenue is stalled. I need other teams to build new stadiums or get over 1,000 fans cause this 600-800 fans isn't doing it. My team can only do so much. Although Tre Fiori looks to do well since they are getting close to 1 million for salary a year. So hopefully they can do well or get in some tournaments as well.

Also slowly improving squad is a double edge sword. Do you want me to build for depth which I sort of have in some positions, but again will just bleed money throughout the year, or do I sign that one or two great people, but will eat up 80K between the both mostly. Again will destroy my finances. Which might not be that bad since I will get a new owner, although the new owner is giving some money to me in the middle of the season.

Really can't wait for 20 more years, or well like 15 now since then I will be able to build a new stadium. Just need one around 40K cause then I will be able to field a championship team. Right now its just all people who would be rotation for big clubs except for maybe one striker on my team and my goalie would be be starters on any team in the world.

Again it's do I go big and lose money (although I know I won't be spending any money on players just free's) but right now I am torn. I rather just keep everything going the way I do and hopefully the league will catch up, but if I do I am afraid when the contracts are up everyone will bolt on my team to a bigger club or want a bigger challenge I should say. If anything it's not that big of a problem just exciting to what actually we are going to do to go forward.

Sign players of around the ability of your team but the potential to improve even if it is just a few so then you get that all important squad depth and will start doing better in tournaments as well.

Great progress Choices. Only one criticism with your story and that it is sometimes quite hard to read - as in you don't make sense in some of your posts.

However this doesn't detract from your achievements and I hope you can get to the champ leag quarters in the next 5 years or so!

I just realized that you just need to carry on as you are as when Tre Fiori hit that benchmark the league will just start improving rapidly again.

Great progress Choices. Only one criticism with your story and that it is sometimes quite hard to read - as in you don't make sense in some of your posts.

However this doesn't detract from your achievements and I hope you can get to the champ leag quarters in the next 5 years or so!

Sorry about it being hard to read sometimes. Some times when I write it up I am a couple months to season's ahead of what I post. Currently 2 1/2 seasons ahead from the last post. Plus I know there are a lot of pictures I add which hopefully will soon quiet down (really trying to wait until everyone is Pro to do cause then there won't be such a gap...or hopefully there isn't like now). Will try to work on the writing.

Also, what leagues/nations did you load up at the start of your game?

Actually only league is the San Marino League is currently the only league loaded to playable. Usually only start a save with one team from a nation. Will play until I get them to be the richest and best club in the world and then I usually stop. This save is all about getting the league to #1 in the world (which I see is going to take me a very long time) and probably won't complete it, so I will have to start a new one when the new game comes out. The only viewable league I have is the MLS since I like to pay attention to that and the NT. Which is why I never get offers for other teams or leagues cause I don't have any other interest in that especially with all the time I have spend with this save.

I just realized that you just need to carry on as you are as when Tre Fiori hit that benchmark the league will just start improving rapidly again.

I decided to cave in a little coming into the new year and add $19,550 in wages for a week. Sadly it wasn't any players, but decided to work on the players I have as I bought all coaches to finally be able to improve my players. Not for just that, but to help them improve their value and basically now my whole team is worth over $1 million for starters. Think just two of them are under. So here are the coaches. Most are big name people who retired. Now every category is 3 1/2 - 4 stars. Would like it to be all four, but for now this will work, and already seen some big improvement the first year.

Assistant Coach ($5,750)

View attachment 257079

Coaches ($3,700)

View attachment 257080

First Team Coaches ($1,600 and $3,700)

View attachment 257081View attachment 257082

Goalkeeping Coach ($2,300)

View attachment 257083

Youth Coach ($2,500)

View attachment 257084

Good to see you now have some really good coaches, that should really help the team improve.

2025-2026 Season (8th year Professional with 7 others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 258033

As you can see we brought in no one this year. We released a couple of people on free's and also kept with our tradition of selling some players, although this year we didn't make a lot and was under 1 million for the year. Usually we sell at least one person for 1 million.

View attachment 258034

Again just cruising in this league as we go perfect again, shocking I know, but this year it would be the last game where we would give up our first and only goal. It looks as if we can never go the whole 8 games without giving up a goal, but as long as teams improve I am fine with it.

View attachment 258035

Another perfect year in the books. We are just looking good and the lack of signings shows that as we go a perfect 21-0-0 and score over 100 goals on the season. It is sad that when I try to offer some guys that the league doesn't want to pay for my players but they will grossly overspend on Italy league players.

Stadium Attendance and Gate Receipts

View attachment 258036

Big jump from last year, and it's nice we keep getting stadium expansions and should have the largest stadium next year after this next completion. Also we are getting closer now to the 200K mark for gate receipts so hopefully next year we can get that and then start to look to bring in some people or have the money to actually pay to keep our players on our team.

Records

View attachment 258037View attachment 258041

With everyone being professional you wouldn't think this was happen in the finals, but just shows that when everyone is healthy and isn't called up to international play that we are very, very good.

Ernesto Coletta

View attachment 258038View attachment 258040View attachment 258049

Only had three awards this year and the first one is the more important one since he is now the leading scoring for our club. Probably not that hard to do since he has been on the team for only five years, but still an impressive feat. Bigger feat will be trying to resign him within the next year before losing him for a free. Second award is of course going to him since he is the leading goal scorer in the league. The third was just from all the goals leading the way in the world as the top goal scorer for the year.

View attachment 258044

Is turning into our little stud at the attacking midfield role. So much that the last two years we have had offers for 10-13 million to sell him. Sadly he is worth 8.5M and that is too low especially letting him go in which he sets up like half of Coletta's goals.

League and Team Rep

View attachment 258046View attachment 258056View attachment 258047View attachment 258048

Really thinking that rep is from two years prior. Cause this year we moved up 8 spots. We didn't do much as we lost again and no teams made it in the Euro Cup. Last year we made it to the same spot and one other team (Tre Fiori) made it to the Euro Cup. Second picture we are now a top 40 (31st) club in European Club rankings, and as you can see not just us, but a couple of other teams are improving. They are still way behind, but looking good for the league.

Sponsorships

View attachment 258050

With Sponsorships gaining now and stadiums improving all around the league we are getting more money (even if its 200K here and there for the big payouts). Still more teams are getting taken over, yet we have mum about it. Although at least our owner is giving us more money at the middle of the year. Hopefully when one great person comes along that we can actually pay money for we will use it.

Best XI

View attachment 258051View attachment 258052View attachment 258053

Two more turn to the Dark Side...

View attachment 258054View attachment 258055

Not too bad now that we had two more teams turn Pro. It's great, cause usually when teams turn pro like last year we have to wait until two years for other teams to turn pro. Looks like within ten years that every team will be Pro for our league.

Making Money...

View attachment 258057View attachment 258058

Forgot to post this at the end of the season last year, but oh well here it goes. First picture is last year and the second picture is the end of this year. It's good that we don't have to spend money on facilities anymore (unless they get downgraded), but for some reason still can't get my feeder clubs or anything. We need to be able to get something or need to start doing better in the Champs league to make more money. Most of our money gets taken away each year now from paying the dividends and or salaries.

2026-2027 Season (9th year Professional with 9 others)

View attachment 258370

What in the world? We finally did it! Yes we went undefeated yet again and put up a nice 46 goals in the eight games, but we allowed zero goals for the first time.

View attachment 258371

Coletta was injured for some time. We also had a bunch of injuries in our back line so we had to put our attacking people back there. Of course the league still isn't that good, although they are finally spending money on players even if they aren't that great to begin with which is why we didn't break 100 goals on the year. Still it was a smooth ride for us this year.

View attachment 258376

With these start of the season expectations like this we would sign some people. Reason why there is no yearly transfers this year is cause we didn't buy or sell anyone. Still a very impressive ability to have for this team.

View attachment 258394View attachment 258395

Another year means more attendance records to fall. Another year means we get to add more seats to our stadium!

Ernesto Coletta

View attachment 258372View attachment 258373View attachment 258374View attachment 258375

Even though he was injured to still was able to caputure the European best scorer again, had the fastest goal in a game (though that record before would stand for a long long time) and then just the normal awards as well.

Luis Aguilera

View attachment 258377

Longest serving player on our team. Question is his contract is coming up and he wants out. So this might be the record to break now if we can't come to an agreement although I do have the money to give him it's just to quiet the noise of joining a bigger club.

Champs League

View attachment 258378

Last year I didn't post anything about it cause well we cruised to second actually and made it to the Knockout Stage again where I faced Manchester City who again just lost. This year we came out with a surprising win against Valencia, and again took second.

View attachment 258379View attachment 258380

I feel like I cheated a little in this game. I put the next two rounds together as you can see I won them both. Reason why I feel like I cheated cause right before this save I played around 25 seasons in the Italian leagues with San Marino. Plus since most of my friendlies are against Italian teams their formations and tactics they use are still fresh in my mind so I just switched to a tactic I know works against Italian teams and pulled out two victories.

View attachment 258381

So finally getting out of the knockout stage and we are now sitting in the Semi's against last year Manchester City. Oh I wanted this rematch when I saw it. Playing it was a different matter. Had 7 injuries in the two games and we basically had to play some reserve players in which we got manhandled like a red headed step child.

League and Team Rep

View attachment 258382View attachment 258383

We moved up to 14th now on the list, which is quiet impressive since we are not even 20 years in and we don't have everyone as a Professional club yet. Still we are the front runners of what the league can be.

View attachment 258384View attachment 258385

While the league rises and Fiorentino leading the charge it would be the first time that teams dropped rep before. Is this a sign that teams are now slowing down, and hitting a road block? I sure hope not, but we do need someone or myself to actually do well in a tournament and not just for one year.

Sponsorships

View attachment 258386

Yes I know this isn't big deal for most people, heck even the USA is around 36M, but 4 million isn't bad to where we started especially almost 20 years in.

View attachment 258389

Although this is amazing for us, I do wish it wasn't so long for each one. I do miss the 2-4 year deals that most other teams deal out. Still can't be angry with these types of improvements. More money here means more money for prize money.

Best XI

View attachment 258391View attachment 258392View attachment 258393

La Fiorita

View attachment 258396

One team is better than none so I will take it! Getting closer to that elusive title that will help push us in the top 10 leagues.

Richest Clubs

View attachment 258397View attachment 258398View attachment 258399

With no new salaries this year (although we did have to sign some people to new contracts so pay raise hike there), and the amazing run we had in the Champs league, although we only had 5M in tv revenue, we were the highest jumpers on the list and now are showing our muscles now with our money.​

2027-2028 Season PART 1

Quick note about last season. I forgot to mention that either I forgot to look at the end of last year or just slipped my knowledge cause I didn't even play for a qualifying spot for Champs League since apparently I was already slated in as the third team for the group stage. So that was nice. Better get on with the first part of the season since it's crazy. The end of the season is just even more crazier though.

No pictures of the halfway point when the transfer market window open. Really don't need to post pictures since we are undefeated in both so far. Although in Coppa in our second game we did win a game 5-2 so there goes our chance for a second straight year of shutout.

Champs League

View attachment 258555

Without really signing anyone from last year you can still see we are on the cusp of easily winning games at home and maybe squeaking out some wins on the road. This is of course not based on our new team. We lost our goalie Aguilera right before the season started. He wanted 40K to play, and while we were willing to pay for it we decided to sell him since we found a better keeper and he only wanted like half the price. So in reality we are probably a little better than this odds say. Still an impressive feat when like 10 years ago we had 5001 odds of winning.

View attachment 258549

Still the only team from our league to hit the Champs league (we usually send one team to the Euro about every other year it seems), and now we are just getting out of the group stage again with three wins. Again a lucky draw of a Italian team in which we won and tied at their place, actually was winning 2-0 with ten minutes left before they tied it up.

Transfers

View attachment 258560

I will say I am liking my board since they are doing this now on a regular basis. Problem is we can't sign anyone, and yes I have been trying. I was looking at a unhappy striker at Man Utd who is 21 and been since he was 19, who actually says he is interested in coming to my team, and everytime I offer the money he won't talk with me about a contract. Can't even get him on loan! Still at least I am getting increases cause when I can actually start bringing in people this will be very good for us. And if I do get someone to accept it is cancelled cause they can't get a work permit. So right now it's all about find a free who basically can get a work permit to come to my team.

Scouting Network

View attachment 258567

Still no luck with a parent club, but a feeder we finally got the board to give us one. Sure I should of went with the work permits, but I rather go with trying to improve my scouting network to at least work on my youth players so I can build up better players for the league and/or the national team which is still terrible now. Funny how in my SM club on my last save this was the year we were starting to qualify for things. Yes it wasn't probably the best ideal to do, but as you can tell from this whole save I been doing things a little differently than most as they build up a team. It's worked so far so lets see if this works out as well.

Lionel Messi

View attachment 258572

When one of the worlds great is available, and you can get him, you sign him. Sure he is 40...and a coach...but I don't care you have to sign him even if it is for a youth coach, but come on you know the youth players are going to turn out to be amazing now. Before you ask if Ronaldo is a coach as well, the answer is no he likes to party too much so he is done with soccer all together and is living it up with the Kardashians.

View attachment 258575

We would finally get the option to ask the board for more coaches and they would decline us the first time, but asking the board that not just I wanted it, but the fans did they decided to grant it to us. So with that here is the new coaches we decided to bring in as well to now give us the best coaching staff in our league (which we already had before just solidifies us now for the long run) and now our training facilities are at it's finest to improve our guys even more now.

Coaches ($900, $1,600, $2,100)

View attachment 258576View attachment 258577View attachment 258578

Goalkeeping Coach ($1,400)

View attachment 258579

Fitness Coach ($700)

View attachment 258580

Youth Coaches ($2,500, Messi #3,400)

View attachment 258581

Scout ($2,000)

View attachment 258585

Two of the coaches we signed where already under contract with other teams so we had to pay a little fee. Still isn't that bad since we added 8 coaches for a total of $14,600 a week. Sure the wages are a little high but overall they did push up our training. Next two pictures are of our current staff and how they look at training.

View attachment 258587View attachment 258588

Back