• Thread starter Thread starter choices
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 15K
Just read through this all and this is a REALLY GOOD READ!!!! :D

Keep it up! :)

Just read through this all and this is a REALLY GOOD READ!!!! :D

Keep it up! :)

Thank you. I glad you like, although still waiting or craving until I can actually start to bring in top talent instead of just projects.

You're doing great and I know you'll win the Champions League soon.

If I am to win it anytime soon it will be in the next two years. Team has been together for awhile, but some contracts are coming up soon and if I don't sign them back I will be pushed back to a rebuilding team. Just happy I finally got out of the knockout stage.

2027-2028 Season PART II (10th year Professional with 10 others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 258944

Before the season started we would lose our top goalie of almost decade, as we would sell him for just over 5 million. At the end of the year we would look to dig ourselves in a hole by losing our best attacking midfielder and our split starting DM to free's. I didn't want to lose them, but after them declining every offer I did and getting mad with the lack of money (key player went from 80K down to 35K for some reason and they wanted 50K or more). Good news is that we improved our positions at goalie and defensive midfielder by singing free's. The other two are defenders, cause it is looking that if we can't offer our key players more money we will be losing a bunch of players coming up in the next two years.

Coppa Titano

View attachment 258946

Nothing to fancy to talk here. Would score 3 more goals from last year, despite giving up 3 goals all year. Which we would allow 3 more from last year. Doesn't look like the new guys disrupted chemistry.

Champs League

View attachment 258948

After winning at least 3 games for the last couple of years if you told me we would win just two games and tie one I would of been like, "Yep Euro Cup where we come!" but that wouldn't be the case that would be enough to get us to the knockout stage.

View attachment 258949

Another Serie A team we would face and again another win as we would squeak out a victory with away goals.

View attachment 258950

Wouldn't make it back to the semi's this year, but it was super close. The first game was on the road, and actually was up 3-0 until a score in the 78th minute would seal our fate at home as we would finally lose on away goals.

Campionate Sammarines

View attachment 258955

We would break 100 goals again and still stay in the single digits. However at the end of the year things got a little crazy for us. Does this mean our reign of supremacy is over? While we can sign better people than most apparently the gap is closing for us. Yes we won the league and treble again, but the last game we tied 1-1 (although we again outshot them like 26-5).

View attachment 258957

This would be our first loss in the league in a least a decade. The last loss came as well in the playoff's if I remember correctly. Sure we outshot them and they only had 1 shot in the game. Hey if I can do it to big clubs here and there can't complain when it happens to me right? We would cruise in the second leg as we would win 6-1. I got stranger as we would go to the finals and win the first by 2-1 score and then would end regulation of the second game 3-4. In extra time we would get our other goal to keep the title with us. Still was the closest scare yet for us.

Records

It would be the first time in coach Harper's career that he didn't win the Coach Of the Year. Just cause Cailungo went to extra time with us in the finals shouldn't mean that their coach should automatically win it.

View attachment 258958

Looks as if Coletta won't win both awards this year, and don't worry he still won a least the scoring title for the league.

View attachment 258959View attachment 258960

League and Club Rep

View attachment 258961

League would stay the same as we would hold for the 14th best nation. Also it would be the first time that our team rep went down. Apparently losing in the quarter finals of the champs league and a tie in CS league and a loss in the CS playoff means we are losing our touch. Cailungo now moves into second and the second team in our league to break the 2 star mark. Only a half star better than them now?

Best XI

View attachment 258962View attachment 258963View attachment 258964

Richest Clubs

View attachment 258965View attachment 258968

Despite only making it to the quarter finals we were the highest moves in the richest clubs. At least we are going up in something this year!

New Season Expectations

View attachment 258967View attachment 258970

Still have a huge transfer budget, but still can't sign anyone. Or at least people for money since they fail our work permit. Although it would be the first time in our career that we would actually get people on loan. At least this season is going to look up a bit with that. Also the loan is for 2 years so that will lessen the blow if we lose anyone to a free during the season.

2028-2029 Season PART 1

New Signings

View attachment 259696View attachment 259697

Would go out and sign two new coaches this year and both of them were under $1,000 a week ($725 and $925). To get Roma we had to release one goalkeeping coach, and I was okay to do so since one wasn't that good and was on contract for a lot more money. So we paid 100K to release him and signed the new coach.

League

Nothing too much going on here. New loan people are looking like they don't need much time to jel, but that might be cause my team is now breaking the $4 million a year for salaries. Although other teams are starting to spend some money on players, something we seem to lack at, but as long as the players are good and finally start making some competition for us in the league that would be great.

View attachment 259700

As you can see losing some of the guys on free's not affecting us too much in the league. Although we break this record I was really hoping it was against Pennarossa since were my rivals. They seemed to hit a wall and have fallen on tough times and seem to be close of reverting back to Semi-Professional if they can't make any movement.

View attachment 259701

This picture is just amazing. Let's just break this picture down. Last last year and a half I finally had the largest stadium in the league. Now I can't expand it, although I am now just 10 years away from able to build a new one, but now don't have the largest stadium. Secondly how does a team who is terrible get to have the biggest stadium in the league and isn't even a professional club. Third they are going to have their biggest crowd of 2,000 people ever. How do they go from 500 seater (don't really remember) to this massive 16K one. Oh well at least it is good for the league, and the last note is that it is mostly cause of my traveling fans since we are suppose to bring 2,000 which will turn to be about 1,400 in reality.

Champs League

View attachment 259699

Glad we have that automatic bid to the Champs league, but the only question is when and if a team can rival will we be able to make it back in. Also if you like to play the game Where's Waldo, can you find the Waldo in this picture?

Feeder Club

View attachment 259704

We got a new feeder club. First asked for a club to loan out, but right now that wouldn't be good to get work permits since there is none really for our nation. So went back to get a club to improve our scouting. Again not the best club to work with, but hopefully it can springboard us into better things down the road.​

wow that's absolutely brilliant news, although i feel like an idiot now as i was originally looking for a club named waldo:S, please can someone tell em i'm not the only one to make that mistake/ the only one who thinks that would be a great name for a club.

I figured it would probably be your arch rivals pennarossa or maybe tre fiori because if memory serves me right they were the first ones to reach the europa group stage on your game.

wow that's absolutely brilliant news, although i feel like an idiot now as i was originally looking for a club named waldo:S, please can someone tell em i'm not the only one to make that mistake/ the only one who thinks that would be a great name for a club.

I figured it would probably be your arch rivals pennarossa or maybe tre fiori because if memory serves me right they were the first ones to reach the europa group stage on your game.

Would be an awesome name. Actually Tre Fiori was the first team to reach Europa stage and the first team to hit Pro (of course after me), but they slowly been just chugging along. They spend money and probably would say they have the second best to third best team in the league. Pennarossa is falling out of being a rival since they haven't really improved much since hitting professional. They were looking like they would make a push to be one of the best teams, but nothing panned out.

Still not great news like you getting Real Madrid as a parent club....There is always hope that we can get a parent club with this team.

2028-2029 Season PART II (11th year Pro with 10 others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 260058

Two people who we brought in were loans, which is fine, although it is for two years so that should lessen the blow since we couldn't sign anyone else. Although we do have a team with depth so we would just have people arguing for playing time. Scerrati would be the next person we lost on a free and this one might cut us deep. We are a little short now at outside defenders and it doesn't help when you lose your second best player there. We let go four other people on free's, and they weren't even good so that is fine just saves us money. We did sell two guys to help us with money since we are losing a ton each month as we sold our midfielder we sign just last year and our other up-and-comer midfielder as well. He wanted 40K which was more than my whole team combined and he was only a spot sub for our team so we decided to let him go for the price.

San Marino Challenge

View attachment 260059

Largest win for our team in the challenge so far. Should of put it in the first update, but forgot. Shows you that our team is solid all the way through and that San Marino is just that bad. I feel as though the top six teams in our league now could easily beat San Marino in this challenge, but first they have to go through me to get to them.

Coppa Titano and Campionate Sammarines

View attachment 260060

Easy ride though the Coppa again, but Faetano's two losses were only to us so it looks as if we need to keep going undefeated to win this league now since they are catching up.

View attachment 260061

So much for losing people in the off-season to free's. This year we shatter the most goals in the season with an amazing 142 goals in just 21 games. Were the only team to give up single digits goals too so it looks as if we shall not be looking to give up our title anytime soon.

Champs League

View attachment 260062

Nothing too fancy just did enough to get out of the knockout stage.

View attachment 260063

A heartbreaking loss. We did lose at their place 0-2, but we were winning 3-0 at home until a late goal would give them the game. Next year is the year. We have a bunch of guys up for contracts that are key to our team. We lose the loan players as well after next year, so if we are going to win it all it has to be next year. Cause right now we are losing a ton of money by having wages over 5 million a year (7 teams are over a million with 4 over two). Something has to give so either we will just pay everyone a ton of money and destroy our finances, or will have to let everyone go for free if I can't get them for a reasonable price.

Records

View attachment 260065

Actually surprised that this record haven't been broken sooner. Still it is nice too see someone other than the normal names to have his name in the record book.

League and Team Rep

View attachment 260066View attachment 260067View attachment 260068

Two spots higher and now are getting dangerously close that we can crack the top 10 as we sit in 12th place. Another year we move up in standings which is good we just need to get to a full three star since the next two teams are just right below us.

Dropping the Ball...

View attachment 260069

So I loss the largest stadium in the league, and now I lose bringing in the top money for the league. I guess I shouldn't be too sad about this since this means that the money for the league will go up, but now we do have to improve to try to be the best in all aspects again.

The Elusive Three now becomes Two

View attachment 260070

Funny how the worst team in the league turns pro, while the other two teams above them are still Semi.

Best XI

View attachment 260071

First time that we didn't have someone crack the All-Time Best XI. Although again it shows that our team has been together for a long time now.

New Season Outlook

View attachment 260072

We have the most money to spend now for our transfer budget, but still need to get people to be allowed work permits to bring in players for money. Our salaries are getting close to 100K and if we keep everyone this year it will be above that easily.

Richest Clubs

View attachment 260074

4 million shy of being a 100M club. Looks as if next year will be the year. Doing well with finances at least despite losing money for each month from salaries. Next thing is when will a secondary team from San Marino make the list?

2029-2030 Season (12th year Pro with 11 others)

Yearly Transfers

View attachment 261604

First time we would get a loan player and had to pay for him. It was less than $500K which was fine and was more covered at the time when we got him. What we didn't know was he would turn into a starter for us with injuries and it's good cause we have it for two years so basically turns out to be $150K a year. Our backup goalie that we got as a free, we had to sell cause he decided that being a backup for our terrible little league wasn't good, so we sold him after just one year and made a nice little profit on him. Two of our crappy guys were snatched up by other teams, which I don't care especially since I got money from it, and didn't really sign anyone of importance. We are losing basically our whole midfield though, both starting midfielders and defensive midfielder, on other people signing them since they were super angry. We will have them on the team for a bit next season, but we will need to improve that area or it will be all youth players now starting in that area.

Champs League

View attachment 261605View attachment 261606

We had a very easy draw in the Champs league this year as we cruised to an easy second place in the group. We also had a second team make it to the champs league this year and it wasn't a team I though had no right being there in Faetano. Or at least I though from last year, but looking at their team I realized real quick they actually belong and was surprised they made it out of the group stage. We would have to play them in the CS Final (which I blew them out 11-1 but they had a bunch of injuries), also in the Trofeo Federale in which we barely won 4-3 in extra time, and the third final in the Coppa Final in which we won 4-2 and was down 2-1 at one point.

View attachment 261607

The Knockout Stage would not be kind to both of our league teams as they had to face off against ManU, and I had to go against Real Madrid. We both would lose, although at least after the first game at my place we were only down 0-1, but failed to even score a point in the match. This was our year to make a push, and if we can't sign anyone going into next season we might be stuck in group stages again for a while.

Coppa Titano and Campionate Sammarines

View attachment 261608View attachment 261609

Another undefeated season for us as we would go 28-1-0 in league. With how good Faetano was I thought they surely was going to win coach of the year especially with our one tie, but Chris Harper would claim it again to have it 18 of the 19 years he has been as coach. Still broke 100 goals on the year in CS, but everyone is wondering what moves we will make in the off-season to try to keep our winning streak alive which is at 51 right now.

Ernesto Coletta and Christian Severi

View attachment 261610View attachment 261611View attachment 261612

Both awards stay with our team as they both split it as Coletta had the scoring title and Severi had the other one. Still the third picture would show that Coletta was the highest goal scorer in the world, but Severi would also hit that list to give us the first time two players on that list. While his loan was up this year we are looking at everything possible at bringing him back.

A Step in the Right Direction

View attachment 261613

We still aren't the top team in the league for Sponsorship's this year, but at least this will help us improve. Luckily it is only for 2 years, and not this eight year thing. Only means we can go up from this point on when our contract is up. Good news is that two of our three sponsorship's are up in two years.

League and Clup Rep

View attachment 261614View attachment 261615View attachment 261616

Even if this is from not this past year, but two years ago we still had a very good league year. Sure my team prestige went down last year for the first time with some other team, but we did finally have two teams in Champs league. Still 15 in the World isn't too bad still. However for this year it would be the first time that all the clubs in our league went up so that means that we should go up next year.
Richest Clubs

View attachment 261617

We finally broke the $100M mark for the team value. Now just $1 billion away from first, but only $500M from second. Only good things to come and waiting for the days where we can actually buy good young people who are already establish than building them up for 2-4 years.

Well done and a very good year for San Marino and that extra sponsorship should really help.

Back