The Saddest Moments in Football

Yes! Foe, Puerta, and O'Donnell were sad....
So is Kop tragedy and Munich air disaster...
But no1 is death of Hrvoje Custic, who has hit concrete wall with his head. YES! Concrete wall on football pitch. ******* human error!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSyAUaL5iqw

Yes! Foe, Puerta, and O'Donnell were sad....
So is Kop tragedy and Munich air disaster...
But no1 is death of Hrvoje Custic, who has hit concrete wall with his head. YES! Concrete wall on football pitch. ******* human error!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSyAUaL5iqw

:O That's awful! I feel terrible for the player in red though, think of what he's going to have to live through.

Ranking deaths? Are you sick in the head?

Maybe he means saddest moment for him, possibly because he saw it happen or the like? Think before you start raging.

Aside from the obvious one's, such as deaths, as they are clearly more horrific,

Djibril Cisse's leg breaks, Larsson's leg break,and actual football wise possibly the 2007 Champions League Final.

Football wise for me, it's the 2003 UEFA Cup final. After coming so far, to lose the final in extra-time was heartbreaking.

Was this meant to be funny?

No, I'm a Liverpool fan. If I see United with anything it upsets me, they're our biggest rivals. Why would I crack jokes in a thread that so far has been full of deaths?

Ranking deaths? Are you sick in the head?

The whole idea of the thread is to say the saddest moment in football in your opinion... So by putting a number beside it, he's saying that's what he thinks is the saddest.

No, I'm a Liverpool fan. If I see United with anything it upsets me, they're our biggest rivals. Why would I crack jokes in a thread that so far has been full of deaths?

So you find United winning more sad than deaths?

English might not be his first language? Not saying it isn't, but just think before you judge.

Fair dos, maybe misunderstood, but I thought with the way he put it he was classing it as a 'fail', or something like that, which would've disagreed with.

the saddest moment was the 2006 UCL final in Paris when we were 1-0 up and lost 2-1 :':)'( Was absolutly gutted

the saddest moment was the 2006 UCL final in Paris when we were 1-0 up and lost 2-1 :':)'( Was absolutly gutted
I was happy with that result, purely because Henrik Larsson set up both Barca goals.

Of corse all the deaths stand out as a very bad moment so i would say them. But on a Chelsea note i would say when we drove Mourinho out, i was absolutely fuming, upset and confussed. I would say the Terry penalty but if you have supported Chelsea as long as i have and know and respect the history of the club Chelsea even being in the Champions League is a pleasure.

english aint my native language, so sry for "misunderstood" :)
Enke death is tragic, he killed him self, so sad. Some ppl say that reason for suicide is not beeing able to become German no1 keeper, and "irony" is that Joakim Lew ( I think he was manager when that **** happened) was going to make him no1....

Definitely the saddest part about Football is when players such as the late Dale Roberts of Rushden & Diamonds and Enke lose their life at such a young age. It's so sad that this happens. It seems to happen to often these days. All my heart goes out to their familys and friends.