The Sandancers, First their was Phil Brown then Joe McElderry and now Danny Simpson!!

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
As I enjoyed a great story last year with AFC Wimbledon in getting to the Premiership in 6 years, I have decided to start a new game with my local team, and where I live South Shields. I will use the data editor to play as them, once I get the game and have had time to play it obviously.

I hope all that followed my previous will follow and enjoy this one just as much. Also credit must go to the Hig who got me hooked on doing LLM he is the king of LLM in my eyes. I hope you all enjoy.

I will be updatng on budgets and transfer etc.. Once I have uploaded the game I will have screenshots of squad also. And I will update monthly on results in the league :)

Last edited:
After last year I've gotta follow (H) Good luck mate, hopefully you'll be at be playing in the Prem in a few years :)

What League are they in Danny? I think it would be cool if you added in the league rather than sticking them in BSN/S

I will be sure to keep tabs on this.

good luck danny,btw will your saved game from the demo be on your load game option straight away

yh fantastic success with AFC mate.. i'll definately be following.. good luck.. and ur rite llm is the best, nothing like it :)

What League are they in Danny? I think it would be cool if you added in the league rather than sticking them in BSN/S

I will be sure to keep tabs on this.

They are few below conference north and yeah I will be using the data editor to put the leagues in

Ok here we go with thanks to Super Bladesmen who made this possible with his update.

South Shields start at level 9 in the footballing world, in the Northern First Division. Famous people associated with the town are Hull Manager Phil Brown, X Factor star Joe McElderry and Sunderland striker Martyn Waghorn. We are known as the Sandancers :)

The squad is threadbare and with no funds in the pot we will have to be happy with what we have got.

View attachment 14340

I will update after pre-season with results etc...

You are failing on wages already :p

How rubbish are the players in lower leagues? I mean let's be honest BSN/S are pretty poor..

good luck danny im sure this will be great as ur super at stories

I did not follow your last one very much :(

But i will with this one as you did such a super job last year.

Good luck

Good luck danny. how many promotions do you need to get to the prem?

Good luck danny. how many promotions do you need to get to the prem?
Erm 8 I think

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Pre-Season Results

SOUTH SHIELDS 0 - 1 NEWCASTLE RESERVES

SOUTH SHIELDS 2 - 1 GH ACADEMY

DARLINGTON RISE CARR RANGERS 1 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

STAPENHILL 0 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

JARROW 0 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

SEAHAM 1 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

A fairly decent pre-season, the first two matches were very encouraging as I was just trying to find the right tactics and formation for the team. After that the team recorded solid away wins which is always encouraging.

The start of the season is about to begin soon and with media predicting a 10th place finish it is going to be tough to live up to that expectation, but we can all hope. The first month in the league will follow shortly :)

Tactics
These are the tactics I will be using when possible, I will of course tweak them when playing away and better quality of opponents etc....

View attachment 14345

August 2009

SOUTH SHIELDS 3 - 0 WEST AUCKLAND - PHELAN (2), WILLIAMS

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 NEWCASTLE BENFIELD - FITZGERALD

CHESTER-LE-STREET 0 -
0 SOUTH SHIELDS

(FA CUP) SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 SOHAM - DARBY

A good solid start for the season, and we beat the reigning champions Newcastle Benfield (as they were not promoted for some reason last season). So with that in mind I was looking to gauge how well I would do this season in the game against them, and with a good win I am beginning to have good feeling about this season. Added to that is the fact we have not conceded in the four opening games this season.

The FA Cup game was also encouraging as Soham were a division above and we dominated the game to get to the third qualifying round, now maybe we can go onto win it.

Player of The Month
Dan Phelan - His two goals in the opening game helped decide this as he managed to maintain that level of performance in the following gmaes, even without scoring a great start for the lad.

League Table
View attachment 14346