Not open for further replies.
TEAM NAME Syers Super Sloths
STADIUM NAME Sloth Tree
CITY Durham
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND Red
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND White
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND Black
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND Red

Put current ability as 120 and potential as -9 orr -10 so some of us are better than others.
put are finances at about 20million.
I will be available from 8 onwards most nights exams now and alot of the time at the weekend

also when picking players it it any random player or does it go through a specific player position e.g:each participant selects a goalkeeper first and so on?
I think you should be able to pick any player from any position or any manager when you choose too this will allow people to try and build a strong defence, midfield or attack or try too build a more balanced team.

Yh, if its based on schoolground picking, You dont have to choose a defender then attacker at school :) Am i right in thinking I have first choice??

How many people are allowed in this?
Not sure yet mate will just see what sort of interest I get, if I gett far too many players I suppose I will have too cut some players with priority going too Premier Members and then amount of posts

I think you should be able to pick any player from any position or any manager when you choose too this will allow people to try and build a strong defence, midfield or attack or try too build a more balanced team.

ok i will be available most evenings with the exception of tomorrow and saturday evenings as i generally have exams and driving lessons at the moment during the day

TEAM NAME - Janice Experience
STADIUM NAME - The Janice Arena
CITY - Swansea
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND - Black
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND - Pink
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND - Pink
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND - White

I think you should limit this to 15 seems a good amount

Yh, if its based on schoolground picking, You dont have to choose a defender then attacker at school :) Am i right in thinking I have first choice??
yes you will have first choise in first round last choise in round two and first choise in round three etc.

Put current ability as 120 and potential as -9 orr -10 so some of us are better than others.
put are finances at about 20million.
I will be available from 8 onwards most nights exams now and alot of the time at the weekend
If the poll says yes i will create all user players with the same ratings too make it fair

You shouldnt kick out people and it should be first come first serve

TEAM NAME - Mr.T's Boys
STADIUM NAME - A Team Arena
CITY - London
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND - Black
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND - Red
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND - Blue
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND - White

Awesome, looking forward to it :) Will there be a list of players to chose from, or chose anyone out of everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back