Should I create users as a player in their team

• yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think either saturday or sunday for the draw (please list hours you ar available on both days so I can go with majority)

You can select any player or manager as long as they are on FM 10

i have a party saturday and so will be out most of the day but will be in sunday all day

Why dont you just ask people seperatley in order, and if someone isn't online then you wait for them. and post the teams in the op so when people do choose they know the chosen players..even sneak in a few now whilst everyones online?

How do you plan to start this ?
When I have decided the amount of teams and the best time to suit the majority to do the draw I will list the picking order and start the draw I'm gussing it may take a few hours, but if anyone has any better idea's of how to do this please post them

I can come on at most times on both days but I prefer Clarky 56s idea
do it over 20 days or something like an auction game

Why dont you just ask people seperatley in order, and if someone isn't online then you wait for them. and post the teams in the op so when people do choose they know the chosen players..even sneak in a few now whilst everyones online?
will consider this but need to decide on number of teams and number of players in squad first

When I have decided the amount of teams and the best time to suit the majority to do the draw I will list the picking order and start the draw I'm gussing it may take a few hours, but if anyone has any better idea's of how to do this please post them

Network game I assume then ? Good idea though

We could even start now? Just you post in this thread..[Username] Your pick.. then reply saying there choice..and so on..Perhaps a 24 hour period to reply and failure to reply means there go gets skipped and so on unitl were finished.. perhaps we pick 11 then you give everyone similair level players for the last 5? make it alot quikcer as I could imagine the draft taking a while

Instead of asking for their pick in the post, could it be done in a private message? Will save you from constantly having to check

We could even start now? Just you post in this thread..[Username] Your pick.. then reply saying there choice..and so on..Perhaps a 24 hour period to reply and failure to reply means there go gets skipped and so on unitl were finished.. perhaps we pick 11 then you give everyone similair level players for the last 5? make it alot quikcer as I could imagine the draft taking a while
how about this you could sent me a list of players in the order you want them, I will then go down the list of players and pick the first available player from there list until I run out then you can all send me a new list

Yeah either way would work I guess..As long as the teams are posted in OP so we know the chosen Players

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

how about this you could sent me a list of players in the order you want them, I will then go down the list of players and pick the first available player from there list until I run out then you can all send me a new list

I think we'd be sending you new lists every 5 minutes as most lkely to choose the 11 best players to try and get a few, be quite confusing aswell. Just do the draft way :) easier IMO :) more organised aswell

Yeah, a draft would definitely be easier

15 in so far shall we wait for more or should I start now ?
ps should I put my team in?

I think we should start now with the 15 we have 16..if you play.. I have no objections as long as you go last :P as you never staed you were playing till now..and I will start now..

Ahhh its tough CR7 Or messi...........Messi has to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back