City: London
Home colours: Purple and Black
Away colours: Gold and White

TEAM NAME: Bumbandets
STADIUM NAME: Bumlicking
CITY: Bumcaster
HOME: Leeds
Away: Arsenal
your both in lads make sure you sent me a proxy list or the times you will be on at the weekend.
ps Important anyone registered above who has not sent me either a proxy list of picks or the times they will be online this weekend by midnight on friday will be removed from the game

i cba with this if we have to send you a proxy list im out :(

i will be on at various times at the weekend but you are really impatient

what do yu mean by proxy list? do i just send you the names of the people i want? sory im retarded

i cba with this if we have to send you a proxy list im out :(

i will be on at various times at the weekend but you are really impatient

what do yu mean by proxy list? do i just send you the names of the people i want? sory im retarded
chill out lads ffs all im trying to do is get everybody online at the same time so we can choose the players, you dont have to leave me a proxy list but please tell me when you will be online at the weekend so I can set the time for the draw.

ps a proxy list is a list of the players you would bid for in order (as many as you like) so that if you are not online when the draw is made i can select the first available player from your list

if i am online and its my turn can i change my mind from the poxy list? e.g: if i already have enough strikers and go for a different midfielder instead

if i am online and its my turn can i change my mind from the poxy list? e.g: if i already have enough strikers and go for a different midfielder instead

yes you can mate

however I cant see this going ahead as I have only recieved 5 proxy lists and the other 13 players havn't confirmed if they will be online or not

WTF, this is organised Choas,

why did you not all arrange one night, exchange MSNs or a chat room where you could all meet, and do it then?

We did one only 2 weeks ago. and it went perfect, Finished in an hour tops, had fine, now where playing the game.

WTF, this is organised Choas,

why did you not all arrange one night, exchange MSNs or a chat room where you could all meet, and do it then?

We did one only 2 weeks ago. and it went perfect, Finished in an hour tops, had fine, now where playing the game.
I agree with you mate ive made a right royal **** up of this

Sorry about this lads I've well and truely messed this up I am going to close this post, I am truely sorry to all those who have taken time to make out proxy lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back