Should I create users as a player in their team

• yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanting to bid via proxy please pm me a list of the players the more the better in the order you would want them and I will select them for you when its your turn

anyone wanting to bid via proxy please pm me a list of the players the more the better in the order you would want them and I will select them for you when its your turn

Id Rather say mine when its my turn to pick

i think for the order you should pick names out of a hat, to make it fair on people that where offline when you posted, just a thought,

i would join, but i am in 3 auction games (:D) and i cba keeping up with anything else nice idea though

i think for the order you should pick names out of a hat, to make it fair on people that where offline when you posted, just a thought,

i would join, but i am in 3 auction games (:D) and i cba keeping up with anything else nice idea though

Terrible Idea :P Only cos im first :P but hes made it fair as whoeveers last picks two..if you read the OP

I have tried to make it as fair as possible, I knew whoever didn't get Ronaldo or Messi wouldn't be happy but at the end of the day one person dosn't make a team and if you have Messi and a **** defence or Ronaldo and a **** manager your still not going to win anything

Sorry I'm going to have to drop out of this.

can i still join??

TEAM NAME - RabbitKillers FC
STADIUM NAME - TroubleMakers Arena
CITY - Liverpool
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND - Black
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND - Red
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND - Red
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND - Green

can i still join??

TEAM NAME - RabbitKillers FC
STADIUM NAME - TroubleMakers Arena
CITY - Liverpool
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND - Black
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND - Red
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND - Red
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND - Green
your in mate

ps anyone who is not going to be online much please PM me with as many players as you can in order as a proxy list so I can continue with the draw

TEAM NAME - Ipswich Wizards
STADIUM NAME - Magic Field
CITY - Ipswich
HOME COLOUR BACKGROUND - Yellow (bright)
HOME COLOUR FOREGROUND - Red (bright)
AWAY COLOUR BACKGROUND - Sky Blue
AWAY COLOUR FOREGROUND - Green (bright)

hope thats everything:)

It should be 22 picks and i am about to send you my list for if im never around

sprag365 your pick mate
ps Mr T great proxy list
also i would like to get the draw finished by midnight on sunday if possible, so anyone not online much between now and then needs to leave me a proxy list (as big as possible so i can continue the draw in your absence)

Finally keep checking this thread and as soon as the person above you picks their player you can select yours and i will update the OP when i get home from work

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

your in sammyt

Team name: Cocteau Twins
Stadium name: 4AD Arena
City: London
Home colours: Purple and Black
Away colours: Gold and White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back