Nice article ollie :)
Thanks a bunch.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

What is your next match? and when do u reckon the post will be. Tommorow?

great articles Ollie :D yeah i dont want U21 or U19 managers but if you want to report like ollie then thats great and can you interview me soon please ?

Morton FC - first article was well out of date and second one is about Morton and no capitals and it looks boring :( no offence and lots of spelling mistakes. make the next ones better please

Unlucky Ec. When's the next friendly - wales ?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Post Match Thoughts
I feel we were unlucky against Japan today. There were a few boos at the final whistle today but we played well and i know David will win a game soon. On the other hand we still are undefeated but i guess we just need luck and turn it into a win next time.

My assistant Arthur Montford was in the news because he may be taking over Greenock Morton, the team to loves and making it into a Scotland news system. I have mixed feelingsvbecause I want him to concentrate on Scotland but then it is good for Scotland if he brings through world class players.

Last edited:
when i did my latest article i was in a hurry and we didnt have any reporters so thats why it isnt the best article in the world but now that we have reporters iwont be doing anymore. Instead i will pm them what ,roughly, i want to say and I will leave my article writings at that.

The_Sun_Newspaper_Logo.jpg

Morton takeover collapses!
The SFA vice chairman Arthur Montford consortium's bid to buy Greenock Morton FC has collapsed.
grenmorton.jpg

The bid of a consortium in partnership with SFA vice chairman and lifelong Morton fan, Arthur Montford has failed after the consortium could not find the money to complete the takeover and install new youth and training facilities proposed earlier.
Mr Montford said that he was very dissapointed about the result of the bid however that promises over new facilities were made and not kept.
It is rumored that a similar thing with a different consortium or club in the future.
images

Vice chair of SFA Arthur Montford.​

Last edited:
good article layout but its Greenock Morton and not Greenwich Morton but hay we are all human and make mistakes

good article layout but its Greenock Morton and not Greenwich Morton but hay we are all human and make mistakes
soz edited.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------[/COLOR]

The_Sun_Newspaper_Logo.jpg

Bust up between Rogers and Hart!
Manager of scotland David Rogers and head of SFA David Hart have allegedly had a fight regarding recent results.
well, many fans saw it coming, as it seems that head of the Scottish football association David Hart is on the verge of sacking manager David Rogers after a supposed row regarding recent results.
Since Hart took over scotland have been undefeated, however have not yet won despite earning a magical 2-2 draw against Holland.
Fans were not best pleased with Rogers becoming manager, despite his scottish heritage.
This argument seems to have hammered the nails into the coffin, with Rogers excpected to go within days.
Neither person has yet released a statement.
More to follow tommorow.
sfa-logo.jpg

Scotland, a footballing nation in tatters.​

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Scottish_football_association_logo.jpg

Hart - "There was no bust up."
After a recent media conspiracy we at the Scottish football association would like to release this interview stressing that there was no bust up between David Rogers and David Hart.

"Hello David (Hart) thank you for this interview."

"No problem, the fans need to know the truth."

"So, did you have a bust up with David Rogers, the man you employed, regarding team results?"

"No defenitely not. This is just the media trying to pressure the squad and make a fuss but it's not true. We had a meeting about how we were going to improve results and we had different opinions."

"What do you think of Mr Roger's recent performance's?"

"I think he is doing well. Undefeated and we were in positions to win all of the games even against Holland. But that's not good enough, nearly winning but I believe he can easily turn things around."

"What are your thoughts regarding a consortium involving your vice chair Arthur Monford and their failed attempt to buy Greenock Morton and turn them into a sort of Scottish youth team?"

"There is good and bad. He will now again be able to focus on Scotland, however will not be able to build the youth team he wants."

"Finally, do you have anything to tell the Scotland fans?"

"Keep backing the manager and the team and help us get to the Euro's."

"Thank you David."

"A pleasure to clear things."

Monday 13th Ocotber '09
We landed back in Glasgow and I couldnt believe the headlines over the last few days! "Rogers & Hart Bust Up" Ridiculas! Im glad David cleared that up. Fair enough the Japan result wasnt what we were after but for goodness sake the media dont half twist things.

Nevermind, Im just glad to be back in Scotland, its all about Euro Qualifiers now. Tomorrow I'll get on the phone to arrange a few more friendlies and we'll see what happens from there. Im looking forward to my next interview with the news reporters, it should be interesting.....

scotland.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Tuesday 14th October '09
Its been a busy day at the office, I've managed to arrange three friendly games to be taken place in just under a year against Wales at Hampden Park on 4th September 2010, one against England at Hampden Park on 8th September 2010 and the final one against USA at The Blackbaud Stadium (USA) on 17th November 2010.
These friendlies may be a while away but I was excited about them, especially Vs England, for me that would be a must win no matter what. I hate the England National Team with a passion!

We still have Iran to play on the 5th June 2010.

1258474539england%20v%20scotland%2067.jpg

where did we finish in the World Cup Qualifiers? and if second did we draw anyone in the playoffs??

Monday 26th October '09
Its been a fairly relaxed couple of weeks to be honest, alot less drama with the media etc. Ive been travelling the country watching the likes of Celtic, Rangers Aberdeen & St. Johnstone in action. Rangers Reserves Spanish striker Nacho Novo has gained British citizenship and I have added him to the national pool. Its unlikely he will be called up due to him being a reserve player at the moment and the other strikers playing well but I'll be keeping tabs on him.

The Euro Qualifier groups are drawn on 15th January '10, so not too long really. :D

Novo1508SDM_468x465.jpg

when is next game update?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:45 PM ----------

when is the next game update?

Sorry for lack of updates as my laptop is now broke so i wont be on this much but i hope that Ec - manager can still do this with his assistant and make it very good. I will still update but not as much