The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

Just a quick couple of questions, how do I transfer a file from steam onto a file I can upload, and do you guys have facepacks for regens or something? I've never seen half of the hair and faces you guys' regens have...

I'm sure exactly what you mean by your first question, but as for the second one, I have a file I've used. I don't think I can find it myself, but if you go to the FM12 addons section at the top right of this screen, you should be able to find it in there somewhere.

Centre mid along with a ball-winner and another creative player, I'd put him on just centre mid, support duty.

thanks il try it, ive been playing him as a advanced playmaker and a dlp but hes just been average not doing anything special.

View attachment 274697

Bought this guy for 8m from Real Madrid. Second Real Madrid regen I signed and Paco was from Barcelona. What do you guys think can he anchor my midfield in the future?

Just got my first ever really good intake year! Three players with 3.5 star potential (that means world class considering my starting XI)

View attachment 274905View attachment 274906View attachment 274907

Unsure as to how to tutor Barrenetxea, WB or B2B mid? Maybe something else? Advice really really wanted on Barrenetxea as he has quite a scope for moulding and the 3.5 star rating from Carravetta means he's gonna be top notch stats wise.

Just got my first ever really good intake year! Three players with 3.5 star potential (that means world class considering my starting XI)

View attachment 274905View attachment 274906View attachment 274907

Unsure as to how to tutor Barrenetxea, WB or B2B mid? Maybe something else? Advice really really wanted on Barrenetxea as he has quite a scope for moulding and the 3.5 star rating from Carravetta means he's gonna be top notch stats wise.

Use him as a central midfielder, he has amazing passing, pace and technique. I would train him on tackling and long shots so that those improve dramatically. He's a legend in the making for sure....not very sure about the other two to be honest..they don't look like they could be spectacular at the moment...but you never know :D

after Llorente moaned he wanted to move to a bigger club after just missing out on the league title on the last day to Arsenal, I decided to look for a replacement and found this guy ;)

View attachment 274976