The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

WOAH!!! Congrats on doing so well with Dover too!

Cheers man, definitely my most enjoyable save on any football manager game. I will struggle to leave it when fm 13 comes out!

Here's an update on Guy Sanda the striker I bought from Real Madrid last season. He has played pretty well. Doumbia and Hernandez have been my main strikers but when either of them are injured he stepped up and he shined at the end of last season when the title was already won.

View attachment 275498

The clubs youngest ever goalscorer and netted a hat-trick not long after. Playing really well overall too, and scoring some very good goals not just poaching.
View attachment 275519

Last edited:
In my current save I started off with Rangers and picked up this Slovakian striker from Slovan Bratislava for free! Brilliant signing and scored 26 goals in 36 games for me in two seasons. I then moved to Inter and brought him with me for £400k.

JozefOtockaOverview_Attributes-2.png

My Inter team needed defenders so I decided to buy Simon Kjaer for £20mil and this newgen for £3mil to be my new CB partnership.

AleemOBalogunOverview_Attributes-2.png

Marius Bruneau, next Platini. Just had to snap him up for 10m.
View attachment 275808

Oh wow! i would die to get that guy, there is also a next pltini on my save but he is not really like platini stat wise :p And 20 teamwork! wow he is going to be a assist king, and btw do you think you could post a pic of him with the attributtes tab open? I enjoy seing that way :p

Oh wow! i would die to get that guy, there is also a next pltini on my save but he is not really like platini stat wise :p And 20 teamwork! wow he is going to be a assist king, and btw do you think you could post a pic of him with the attributtes tab open? I enjoy seing that way :p

Marius Bruneau, next Platini. Just had to snap him up for 10m.
View attachment 275808
Here you go... Try checking the youth teams of Brazil, Spain, France, Argentina or Italy or teams like that.
View attachment 275845

Last edited:
Just thought i would show of some of my brighter prospects :)

So this is my future goalie, on my save there has been a lack of quality keeper regens so its good too see that i have the best one so far :)
View attachment 275983

Possibly the best CB in the world atm
View attachment 275984

Here we have 2 quite different LB`s however i am thinking about converting Goni into a winger :p
View attachment 275985View attachment 275986

Here we have the former Barca RB Fernandez, i was offered him at 4 mill so couldnt say no to that, but in a couple o years when he has turned into a world class player, barcaa will claim that its their player :p
View attachment 275989

Well, no words are needed here ;) one of my favorites in my club currently working on his strenght and workrate :)
View attachment 275990

Now here is a fella that has meant alot too me, and i was absolutely gutted when he had a 7 month injury :( As this guy had a potentioal of 4,5 starts aswell!
View attachment 275991

And here we have 3 future world class strikers, in lambert, huntelaar and Luizinho, really looking forward to playing with lambert as i just snapped him up :)
View attachment 275992View attachment 275993View attachment 275994

So yeah thats it, sorry for long post :p