The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

Wow ****!!!! This is the greatest striker i have ever seen, his physical`s have been better aswell, thats crazy!!! And i love the fact that he has been an ajax player for the majority of his career! :)

Wow ****!!!! This is the greatest striker i have ever seen, his physical`s have been better aswell, thats crazy!!! And i love the fact that he has been an ajax player for the majority of his career! :)

He is certainly outrageously good..I mean, he had an average rating of 8.92 in one season..that's just ridiculous. But I think Wesley Elliot is better. Google image "Wesley Elliot - fmbase". Fichado9 posted him. If you can believe it, he's even better than the guy I posted.

View attachment 276102

I don't have him -yet- tough made a bit the second I discovered him. What an original player! A beast, massive defensive and offensive abilities, regen generated at 22 years old, very interesting. Tough he don't look like he'll develop any more but still, dazzling.

Last edited:
The better regens from my Betis save. Jos? Manuel is my pride and joy, coming from my own academy. First academy player ive had on fm12 with the chance to be a first team regular.

View attachment 276161View attachment 276162View attachment 276163View attachment 276164View attachment 276165View attachment 276166View attachment 276167View attachment 276168View attachment 276169View attachment 276170

nice! train Jose Manuel to be a DC. He will be incredible..and make sure he's playing plenty of football over the course of the next couple of years.

amazing technical stats..but a pity about his pace :( I guess you could increase that to a decent level though :p

If I'd seen those attributes without his age I'd have guessed he was 36, not 15.

He should make a great trequartista though.

If I'd seen those attributes without his age I'd have guessed he was 36, not 15.

He should make a great trequartista though.

hha yeah true. But it's just that his physical stats are just unspeakably bad at the moment..and not really sure how much they can actually increase. his scout report doesn't exactly say he's going to be great either.

View attachment 276300

Here is a little update on this guy I got in my youth intake last year. He has been impressive for our first team after both Etienne Capoue and my other regen (Jesus) were injured. He started against Liverpool and in the Champions League against Leverkusen. He also just scored his first goal against Southampton.