• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a start! 5 wins in 5 in the League. Unlucky 1-0 against Stoke City. Keep it up:D

Injuries Strike Coventry

Coventry will be missing to key players both out for between 3-4 weeks the two players who will be out are, Martin Cranie with a groin strain and Ronnie O'Brien with a twisted knee
obrien_johntodd580.jpg

Casey in Confusion

Is fairly clear Gunnarsson wants to leave Coventry for AC Milan and FC Bayern with his contract running out in the summer the question is to sell him in January or to hang onto him but risk him going on a free. A harder decision then u think when you see how the youngster has performed so far this season and is seen as the key to the midfield

Coventry Claim All The Awards

As the August Championship awards where given out it was clear to see Coventry have been on fire of late, with Casey claiming manager of the month, Fleck winning player of the month and Gunnarsson receiving young player of the month. Lacina Traore finished second in both player and younger player of the month

aronypoy09.JPG

Sky Blues Promotion Hopes Damaged

John Fleck picked up a injury during a game with Sheffield Utd and will be missing for between 3 and 4 months with a torn hamstring:(
The 18 year old who is on loan from Rangers had been in amazing form and it is thought this will hit The Sky Blues hard. Barnett is also injured and set to miss 4-5 weeks with a back strain. Two players have been brought in on short term loans to help the squad with Riberio and Plessis coming in
plessis_633570762091250000.jpg

Last edited:
September 2009

Coventry 1-1 Bristol City
Barnett the goal scorer please with the result very even game

Coventry 1-1 Sheff Utd
Djalo with a poachers goal very happy as lucky to come away with a point

Preston 0-2 Coventry
Great result away from home against a top side , Welbeck must have hit the woodwork 3 or 4 times lady luck was on are side. Goals from Gunnarsson and Barazite.

Coventry 5-2 Middlesbrough
went 0-1 down after 10mins was expecting the worst but a surprising win with an amazing performance from Djalo scoring an one on one, a 25 yarder and a pen to complete his hat-trick. Other goals from Muamba and O'Brien.
20_YannickDjalo.jpg

Watford 1-1 Coventry
A match full of excitment was 1-0 down grab an equalizer through Riberio with a great header from a corner, 93 minute Wright gives away a penalty Westwood saves to my delight was thrilled to come away with a point.
keiren-westwood_1292038c.jpg

Player of the Month
Djalo 4 goals in 5 games made up for Traore dry spell, a special mention must go to 17 year old Jordan Clarke who came in at left back during Cranie's injury and was very solid, looks a great prospect for the future.
Jordan%20Clarke_633580444624375000.JPG

Manager View
still top of the table couldn't be happier , great results despite the injuries. Barazite and O'Brien both injured during Watford game and will miss 2-3 weeks. Still waiting for the few loss of the season its just a matter of time and im sure a drop down the table will follow but i hope not but must keep realistic and not get carried away.​

October 2009

Coventry 2-0 Leicester
An easy game with the Ricoh Arena sold out, goals from Djalo and Nonda

Sheff Wed 3-1 Coventry
Completely outplayed was just a matter of time until 1st defeat, goal from Traore

Cardiff 1-2 Coventry
Extremely lucky to win this 1st goal from Gunnarsson , second in 91st minute rocket from Nonda smashes of crossbar onto the back of David Marshall and rolls over the line for an own goal, happy days(H)
_46184525_david_marshall_226b_sns.jpg

Coventry 4-2 West Brom
Great game end to end stuff, goals from Barnett and a Djalo hat-trick

Coventry 4-2 Reading
Dominated game Reading got to lucky goals, hat-trick from Traore and a goal from Barazite secured the win.

Player of the Month
Muamba, although not the one who gets the spotlight is a vital part of the team. His importance was really shown when the only match he missed this season was the loss to Sheff Wed where the team was torn appart. The anchor man role he plays alows the team to attack at all teams with him and the centre backs the only players behide the ball.
article-0-02BA2F9000000578-707_468x325.jpg

Manager View
Another good month for the Sky Blues as they remain on top as there good form continues. Deals with Clingan to join Peterborough for 500k and Morrison to leave for Scunthorpe for 95k have been made this month. The players are set to mover in January​

Last edited:
Again brilliant work!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Hussey is out on loan, i have Michael Ball as back up but i wanted to see what the kid could do so i took a gamble

Lol, and im guessing it paid off, good job with the story

Wow, you are doing it great, amazing job, keep it up :p

Again brilliant work!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Lol, and im guessing it paid off, good job with the story
Thanks for the support

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Wow, you are doing it great, amazing job, keep it up :p

Thanks hope u follow

Great story and so far amazing transfers (6) Few long term injuries, but hopefully you get the right results, will be following this one !

Great story and so far amazing transfers (6) Few long term injuries, but hopefully you get the right results, will be following this one !

Thanks , the back up has done well really only missing Flecks mazing runs and assits but switching Barazite to the left and bringing O'Brien in on the right has been affective, great to here people are following keeps me wanting to post more. I havent had that game in fm 2010 where u feel gripped into like i have had in everyone since 03/04 but got a feeling this is the one:D

great to here people are following keeps me wanting to post more.

Your the lucky one lol, nobodies following mine... I AM NOT ASKING FOR FOLLOWERS just commenting..

Whens the next update?

Gunnarsson signs 4 year deal

The newly appointed Coventry City captain has end the speculation of him moving to A.C. Milan by signing a 4 year contract worth £1,000,000. The Sky Blue's manager Simon Casey is said to be delighted the Iceland international has put pen to paper.
0,,10269~4748679,00.gif

Your the lucky one lol, nobodies following mine... I AM NOT ASKING FOR FOLLOWERS just commenting..

Whens the next update?

It look like u got followers by the amount of replies my last story nobody followed i wouldnt worry just be patience , next update is soon enough only 3 games in November so soon enough i say, i had a look at yours its good i recommend having bold and larger header so its clearer from the normal comments to make it easier for others to follow

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I thought you were going to sell him?

i didnt want to he just refused to sign contract and wanted to move club but i said id bring the club to meet his ambitions and bam! he signed

It look like u got followers by the amount of replies my last story nobody followed i wouldnt worry just be patience , next update is soon enough only 3 games in November so soon enough i say, i had a look at yours its good i recommend having bold and larger header so its clearer from the normal comments to make it easier for others to follow

Thanks for the tips... back OT This is an epic story... im tempted to actually do my november update now after reading this story... to be frank... you have made me realise why I like football manager... and your story is just EPIC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.