• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tips... back OT This is an epic story... im tempted to actually do my november update now after reading this story... to be frank... you have made me realise why I like football manager... and your story is just EPIC!!

haha thanks dont see how its epic maybe epic when i win the champions league skys the limit:p

Lol, its jsut when ever i play as coventry i get so bored, but what your doing is cool. I mean even though i support coventry i find playing as their manager to be a terrible thing... i prefer LLM, as you can probably see :D

Lol, its jsut when ever i play as coventry i get so bored, but what your doing is cool. I mean even though i support coventry i find playing as their manager to be a terrible thing... i prefer LLM, as you can probably see :D

u just need find your team happens to me alot till i find a club that i like

Lol, unfortunantly i agree with you... i think mine is Oxford.. cause im enjoying managing them...who would you say you prefer to manage?

November 2009

Derby 1-2 Coventry
Even games goals from Traore and Djalo providing the win, little and large showing why they are a lethal partnership

Coventry 0-0 Crystal Palace
Good result due to red card shown to Muamba in first half
redcard.jpg

QPR 0-4 Coventry
Great result thrashing the R's in their own backyard goals from Barnett, Nonda and a brace from Traore.

Player of the Month
Gunnarsson, always plays well providing assits on a regualar basis the championship Xavi:p. The new club captain who signed a new 4 year deal this month.
PM349603@DJ290709CITY_16.jpg

Manager View
A quiet Month with only 3 games happy with the result, still sitting pretty at the top of the table​

Last edited:
You're on a great run too buddy! (H)

December 2009

Coventry 2-1 Newcastle
Chuffed to bits with this result expected a loss, Djalo and Nonda with the goals
Coventry+City+v+Newcastle+United+RBuKGoFXkLsm.jpg

Scunthorpe 5-2 Coventry
Lacina with 2 goals, was completely destroyed worst performance of the season, rested Djalo and Gunnarsson and paid the price

Coventry 6-0 Peterborough
Came back with a bang after the loss to Scunthorpe , hat-trick from Traore and goals from Gunnarsson, Cathart and Barazite
lacinatraorefccluj_275x155.jpg

Plymouth 2-2 Coventry
Great result due to Barazite sending off for a vicious foul on the 8min, was delight the 10 men fought to earn a point. Traore and O'Brien the scorers

Coventry 4-0 Doncaster
Played like a team on the way to the Premiership, Little and large sorry there partnership qualitly Djalo and Traore with 2 goals each.

Nottm Forest 1-2 Coventry
Very close game great result, Djalo put the team ahead , Nonda with a late winner.

Player of the Month
Would of gone to Traore for 8 goals in 6 games but Nonda will take the award. The striker rarely plays due to the partnership of Djalo and Traore but when Nonda gets his 15-20mins he is there when needing to score, scored vital winners against Newcastle and Forest.
nonda0907edc208acac7eby.jpg

Manager View
Still on top of the pile, players like Bell, Clarke and Nonda showing there is players to step up to the level to replace in times of injury and suspension. Now at the half-way point im delighted at the season so far, aims at start of season where a top 10 finish pushing for a playoff place but times have changed automatic is the Target winning the league would be a bonus
sport-graphics-2007_711366a.jpg

Never fail to disapoint, congrads on the brilliant Newcastle result PUSB lol ;) Oh i did my nov update, i managed to add pics in like you said :) thanks for hte help on that one - i owe you!!

Who do you have left from the original team when you start??

New Faces at The Ricoh Area

Coventry City have announced the signing of 3 players on loan, Yann M'Villa for 6 months from Stade Rennais for 6 months, striker Kyle Lafferty for 6 months from Rangers and Nemanja Matic for 3 months from Chelsea
541785-6586819-317-238.jpg

Last edited:
Wow so you only have the odd one, fair play, they are mostly **** anyways lol good signings though :)

Changes at Coventry

Hussey has returned on loan from Chesterfield,
Clingan to Peterborough for 500k,
Morrision to Scunthorpe 95k,
McIndoe to Cardiff 250k,
Grandison on loan to Brentford,
Turner on loan to Leyton Orient,
Ball to Peterborough 250k,
Osbourne to Huddersfield 95k,
Bell to Southampton 425k

Interests

Craig Walsh (Shamrock Rovers)
349732.jpg

Craig Conway (Dundee Utd)
article-1077769-02E600F400000578-701_468x501.jpg

Jonathan McSweeney (Shamrock Rovers) regen​

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Casey Reveals Furry

The Sky Blues manager has admitted he is outraged at the fact that the Coventry chairman has accepted a bid from Birmingham for Yannick Djalo for 3.4million. Casey said he is desperate to hang onto the player at least till the end of the season to help ensure promotion and will do whatever he can to convince him to stay but he knows it is unlikely with Ath. Madrid also interested.
djalo[1].jpg

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Birmingham Complete Djalo Signing

Djalo has joined Birmingham for 3.4 million , Djalo said to the he is sad to part from Casey. The question is how will this affect Coventry's hope........
Casey is said to looking for a replacement but only 2million is said 2 been made available
kid_crying.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.