• West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam91

Reaction score
For those of you who know, I had a story going with Bilbao but unfortunately my Laptop broke (due to myself dropping it on the floor) and I lost everything on my hard drive :(. Anyway I've had some good news and I'm getting it back tomorrow :)

I've decided to start a new story again and I hope you will all enjoy it as much as my old one. Thing is I cant decide what team to do it as, I have 4 in mind and would love for you guys to have a say.

So here's the choices!!

NOTE: I will be using LFC Marshall's summer update

Chelsea

images

Obviously an easy team to manage BUT I will make it more interesting. Only ONE signing over £10M a season, I will turn them into a profit making club whilst remaining success. Also bring through Youth players such as Chalobah, McEachran and Lucas Piazon.

Southampton

images

I have a soft spot for them as I don't live too far from there and my cousin supports them, plus I used to love watching Matt Le Tissier play. A team with loads of potential and there isn't a current story going with them either.

West Ham

images

Another side with bags of potential and newly promoted. A team I also have a soft spot for, even though I'm a Chelsea fan!! I feel they can really become a force in the EPL with the right manager. Plus their finances aren't great and I love making teams financially stable.

Athletic Bilbao!!

images

It has to be an option, especially as Klippybo has now moved on to Newcastle I wont be competing with his awesome story with them!! Great youth academy and the whole Basque only twist makes it an interesting challenge.

So thats the 4 options, please vote on the poll and/or comment and I'll get the story started tomorrow!! I will be using the same layout as my Bilbao story. Very similar to Klippys those of you who didn't read my Bilbao story.

Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to see who you decide for me :)

looks good mate, it wont let me vote but i vote west ham :)

When you deciding to start the story mate? voted for Chelsea :)!

Since you are a Chelsea fan like myself, I vote for Chelsea :p

When you deciding to start the story mate? voted for Chelsea :)!
Tomorrow mate, that's when I'm getting my Laptop back :D then just got to install FM12, download facepacks and badges and LFC Marshalls update. Probably see the first proper update about 9pm tomorrow evening if I can squeeze it in before work ;)

really think southampton would be a great story on lfc marshalls update.

really think southampton would be a great story on lfc marshalls update.

Yeah they have a decent squad but lack true quality in areas. But I have some transfers in mind for teams already ;)

Chelsea in the lead at the moment though!!

Welcome back. I did miss having a Bilbao story to read after you and Klip both had problems. I would have to say a Southampton story would be fun. Bilbao will never be the same, Chelsea will be too easy and I don't like West Ham so yeah Southampton has my vote. Look forward to following either way though mate.

Welcome back. I did miss having a Bilbao story to read after you and Klip both had problems. I would have to say a Southampton story would be fun. Bilbao will never be the same, Chelsea will be too easy and I don't like West Ham so yeah Southampton has my vote. Look forward to following either way though mate.
Thanks mate, glad you're looking forward to another story. Yeah don't think a Bilbao story would be the same, i'd miss Garcia Martin too much. He was no Aitor Herrera but he was turning into a beast of a forward.

Chelsea would be too easy but I'd make it challenging on myself. But with your vote Southampton and Chelsea are now tied!!!

I dont think you should do a Bilbao story but I voted for them anyway! lol. West Ham for me as that would mean Sam Allardyce would be out of a job

I dont think you should do a Bilbao story but I voted for them anyway! lol. West Ham for me as that would mean Sam Allardyce would be out of a job
Haha Bilbao and West Ham are pretty much out of the running. Close battle between Chelsea and Southampton!!

I vote Southampton since I support Burnley! Jay Rod left us to go to Southampton and I like to see how you develop him!

I vote Southampton since I support Burnley! Jay Rod left us to go to Southampton and I like to see how you develop him!
On a previous save i had with Crawley he became immense and that was when the CPU developed him!! He went to West Ham and became awesome!! Became Rooney's strike partner for England.

Thanks for your vote and interest :)

I love managing Southampton on FM so I voted for them. Amazing youth system there so you get some good players coming through and they would make for a better story than Chelsea.

I love managing Southampton on FM so I voted for them. Amazing youth system there so you get some good players coming through and they would make for a better story than Chelsea.
Ahhh good to know they have a good youth system thanks mate. Looks like my story will be with them!!!

Thanks for your comment and interest

If you are going Southampton can you develop Luke Shaw??? I always thought he looked good and never seen him do well apart from my Bilbao save when he ended up amazing and I couldnt sign him!!! Not developed at all in my current save

If you are going Southampton can you develop Luke Shaw??? I always thought he looked good and never seen him do well apart from my Bilbao save when he ended up amazing and I couldnt sign him!!! Not developed at all in my current save
Hes the young full back yeah? I was going to :)

I love developing the youngsters. Wenger ain't got **** on me

Hes the young full back yeah? I was going to :)

I love developing the youngsters. Wenger ain't got **** on me

And Wenger aint even in my lifetime lol - not sure if that makes sense but hey ho