• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the look of Bertoli - imagine him up front with Aitor behind him!!!!!!

Hey, so i downloaded the save as i mentioned, but when i try to load it in game, it gives me an error saying, save could not be loaded. Anything im doing wrong? I should mention that im still on the 12.0.4 update. Does that make a difference?

I like the look of Bertoli - imagine him up front with Aitor behind him!!!!!!
That would be crazy!!!!!

Hey, so i downloaded the save as i mentioned, but when i try to load it in game, it gives me an error saying, save could not be loaded. Anything im doing wrong? I should mention that im still on the 12.0.4 update. Does that make a difference?

Hmmm think you need to use the 12.2.2 patch mate.

Ahh, right. Will get tha and try it out. Many thanks. Any word on the story? Whats next for Bertoli n Co?

September

images

Storming month for us
Bertoli, Mele and Fierro smash in the goals
Jorge Azevedo gets his chance in goal and doesn't disappoint

League

Newcastle 1 - 4 Southampton

Muniain, Bertoli(2), Beckham

Southampton 5 - 1 West Ham

Mele(3), Zouma, Bertoli

Bolton 0 - 6 Southampton

Fierro(3), Bertoli(3)

Southampton 8 - 1 Reading

Bertoli(2), Fierro(4), Awandjinou, Coronado

View attachment 279899 View attachment 279900

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Galatasaray 2 - 6 Southampton

Mele(2), Polenta OG, Muniain, Bertoli, Pilkington

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Swansea 0 - 1 Southampton

Mele

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Cracking month when we won all our games really easily except the Swansea match. I played the kids and it was only when I sent on Bertoli we started to look like a threat. Fierro got injured in our last game last month but Mele stepped in and performed amazingly!!! But Fierro returned and showed me that he's still one of the best players in our squad. Bertoli is still smashing them in and providing a crazy amount of assists.

Galatasaray scored twice against us and they have an incredible regen up front who got them both, check this guy out!!

View attachment 279901

Cracking looking player but I'm in abundance of quality forwards, Pilkington also grabbed a goal this month. We got him in March through the youth intake and although his favoured position is a striker I normally send him on as a sub on the right wing. He looks good and can hopefully become a top player.

Also this month I changed things up in goal after the first 2 league games, I was sick of conceding the odd one goal and though I might as well give Azevedo a go as he looks good and is classed as a wonderkid. He's played really well and I think he will certainly get more chances this year and provide ter Stegan with some stiff competition.

Player of the Month

Nicola Mele

View attachment 279902

Good month from him and nice to know I have a quality back-up for the main boys!!

Table

View attachment 279903

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England

images

Friendly

England 2 - 0 Romania

Barratt(2)

Euro 2020 Qualifier

Slovenia 0 - 1 England

Rooney

Review

Good month for England, solid wins. Slovenia never troubled Joe Harts goal and it could have been a lot more for us. Rooney grabbing the goal, I've been really impressed with Bill Barratt and kinda regret selling him from Southampton all those years ago!!

Euro 2020 Qualification Group

View attachment 279904

First time I check the group!!! Really easy group and should smash through it with ease

Ahh, right. Will get tha and try it out. Many thanks. Any word on the story? Whats next for Bertoli n Co?
Just done an update pal :) let me know if you have any more trouble with the save. But I think it'll be you need the 12.2.2 patch

LADS!!!!! I've pre-ordered FM13 just now off Amazon and that means I get the BETA access :D so check the FM13 Stories later tonight and my new story should be up there :)