• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brilliant story Sam. Easily one of my favourite from 2012. Thanks and well done! Hope to see more from you with 2013

Brilliant story Sam. Easily one of my favourite from 2012. Thanks and well done! Hope to see more from you with 2013
Cheers mate, not too sure what to do in 2013 though. Maybe Wigan or West Ham I'm thinking, or maybe a Udinese I've always wanted a crack with them

I really liked this story. Anyway, for FM13 you could always try Southampton again?

Maybe Southampton again, probably just do a poll again :)

Have u decided against putting ur save up mate? Wateva u decide to do for 13 il be following as I loved the story

Have u decided against putting ur save up mate? Wateva u decide to do for 13 il be following as I loved the story
I'll look for a decent website now, still not finished the season though and wanted to do that first. Mind you the title race is pretty close so would be good for you guys to try and win it :D. Anyone know a good upload site??

Sendspace is usually pretty good or limelinx I think it's called

Southampton.fm

There you go lads. Let me know if it works, and enjoy :D

Please keep me posted on how everyone does and if you leave or not :)

i download your save too, what a team you have :D. just smashed psg with 3-0 at home

I saved as you and retired and seeing If I get a job offer. So I can continue with Southampton and go my own way in 2 separate saves