• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 29K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Just a quick thread about Tattoos.

Post any of your favourite celebrity tattoos, any your thinking of getting done, or upload a picture of tattoos you have. 8-|

I'm looking into getting a tattoo when i'm old enough, i was thinking of getting one on my back. I like the idea of a pair of wings on my upper back, stretching down to my lower back. One wing is an angel wing. The other, is a devil. I like the idea because it gives out messages and looks very awesome. ^^) Heres a basic idea of what it would look like, but i'd like it to stetch down to my lower back:

4784d1185537284-tattoos-angel-wings.jpg

Tell me what you think about getting something like that done :) I'm almost 15, and a few girls at my school have got them done. But i'd wait until i was 17 maybe 18. What do you guys think?

Also, i'd like to see any tattoos you guys have!

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Last edited:
Tatoo's suck nuts unless they have some deep meaning, even then they suck.

And iamgine when your older with a massive flabby **** back with huge back ****.....your wings will look more lika bra.

Think about it.

Tatoo's suck nuts unless they have some deep meaning, even then they suck.

And iamgine when your older with a massive flabby **** back with huge back ****.....your wings will look more lika bra.

Think about it.

I'd only get one if it had a meaning :)

And i'm not obese? I have really broad shoulders. And like i said, i would only get it around the age of 17-19. But still thinking about it, its more of a discussion thread than criticising. :P

How would big wings on your back have a meaning? Your a bird? you want to be a bird? your a big Robbie Wiliams fan? You want to be a dragon? Don't get how the message of the wings is relevant to you.

A discussion invovles giving opinions, that's what I am doing.

You might not be obese, now. But when your 45 and have given up all hope and you sit eating plate fulls of onion rings whilst drinking WKD cider every night of the week, then you may be.

How would big wings on your back have a meaning? Your a bird? you want to be a bird? your a big Robbie Wiliams fan? You want to be a dragon? Don't get how the message of the wings is relevant to you.

A discussion invovles giving opinions, that's what I am doing.

You might not be obese, now. But when your 45 and have given up all hope and you sit eating plate fulls of onion rings whilst drinking WKD cider every night of the week, then you may be.

Haa, as funny as you are Redders, it shows that theres two sides to the life, the good and the bad, and its just a meaningful tatoo. It looks awesome on some people, i just liked the idea :)

Hmm, well i doubt i'd be taking my shirt off that much when i'm over the age of 50ish? oO)
I'm not sure, I like the idea of people getting playing cards as a tattoo.
So what would you get, as you mentioned, it would have to meaningful.. So what would you have done?

I will probably get one tattoo but not sure what I want at the moment

Think about it.

XDXD

I only want one tattoo (I am old enough, just can't be arsed to get it done!). Not gonna say what it is cos it's embarrassing and you'll all laugh. ^^)

I will probably get one tattoo but not sure what I want at the moment

I'd say you should get one on a life experience, or about someone. Theres not really too much point in a tatoo if you don't look at it and it reminds you of something.

I only want one tattoo (I am old enough, just can't be arsed to get it done!). Not gonna say what it is cos it's embarrassing and you'll all laugh. ^^)

Is it "Welcome to the Carribean" just above your *****? My mate said he wanted one like that as a joke XD

That tattoo is horrible, its actually worse than Stephen Irelands.

If I got one my prob get MYT on my arm, but having MYT on my arm in Scotland suggests that im a ned in a gang and not a maseeev fan of Mogwai :P so probs nane

I want to get the Portugal cross on my forearm when I'm old enough.

I want to get the Portugal cross on my forearm when I'm old enough.

Nicee. Anything else with it?

That tattoo is horrible, its actually worse than Stephen Irelands.

Mine wouldn't have colour if i got it. And would be a different design. But no everyone knows what angel wings and devils wings woud look like, in terms of tatoos.

I want to get a '****' tattoo across my forhead.

im definatley getting the chelsea badge on the top of my arm when im a bit older but im not sure whether i want to get 1 soon

My mate has a massive scorpion sort of design on his back, epic stuff lol.
If I was to get one, it would be one of those barbed wire designs. That actually holds a lot of meaning for me but you guys don't need to hear a story about it lol

I would never get a tattoo. Purely becuase im **** scared of having one done!.

I think i might have
'Animo Et Fide est.1883'
'SCFC'

on my wrist or forearm

'**** is quod spero optimus', it means '**** it and hope for the best' in latin :) - a saying me and my mates have.

i'd have that on my thigh.

Nicee. Anything else with it?

Not at the moment. Only idea I have other than kids names somewhere...

My mate has a proper heart tattooed where his heart is, but is the Utd crest inside it xD
EPIC!

I have 10 tattoo's mostly writing like my kid's names and a tribute to my mother,i have a cross on my right arm and a maori design on my left calf which was very ******' sore,every tattoo is painful no matter where you get them just make sure it's something you like otherwise cover-ups and laser removel are even sorer!

Nothing wrong with tattoo's people like what they like!

I wouldn't want to get a tattoo, because I think around 70% of the time, they look really ugly.

The only way a tattoo looks good is if you keep yourself fit your entire life, and wax all of your body hair off. Oh, and pale skin and most tattoos looks pretty foul as well.

Never been a fan of Tattoo's myself, although you can get them removed, you will just look like a right mug when your hit your 30's.

Back