The Tattoo Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 29K
That tattoo image didn't load up when I replied before... however it has now, and I must say that I think it's vile and one of the worst examples of a tattoo to ever (dis)grace a person's body.

I'd love to get a tattoo, possibly just after my birthday (but i said this last year too!) If i got one, i'd get it on the back of my neck, just something small that i'd designed myself. I already have a few designs that i like that i've created but i'm unsure as to which one to pick.

Tattoo's which i hate the most though, are when people get tattoo's of other people's names! urgh! Especially if it's your boyfriend/girlfriend's name, that's just plain stupid.It's well funny though if the couple have split up, because then their inked with their name forever! haha :D

I'd love to get a tattoo, possibly just after my birthday (but i said this last year too!) If i got one, i'd get it on the back of my neck, just something small that i'd designed myself. I already have a few designs that i like that i've created but i'm unsure as to which one to pick.

Tattoo's which i hate the most though, are when people get tattoo's of other people's names! urgh! Especially if it's your boyfriend/girlfriend's name, that's just plain stupid.It's well funny though if the couple have split up, because then their inked with their name forever! haha :D
Totally agree! The tattoo i hate the most is a woman on a guys forearm with a scroll bearing her name! Very tacky!
I once saw a guy with an angel on his shoulder with 8 scrolls and 7 of them were blacked out!
Idiot!:P

tattoo.jpg

Won't go down well on dates
******* idiot

Like the WWE Star Undertaker, he has 'Sarah' tattoed onto his neck. And says that if the relationship didn't work, he wouldnt do anything or would find another girl called Sarah. oO)

Like the WWE Star Undertaker, he has 'Sarah' tattoed onto his neck. And says that if the relationship didn't work, he wouldnt do anything or would find another girl called Sarah. oO)
Thats just ******* dumb,wouldn't tell him that though he's a beast!:P

Was a proper meathead at the gym who had a grammatically incorrect tattoo. "My Brothers Guardian" or something. Also, dragons are tacky regardless, they even beat names. Also saw a girl at a festival who had tattooed all her favourite bands to her leg. Exceptionally tacky.

My cousin has this tattooed to his back: http://tsricci.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/salvador-dali-christ.jpg

Though this tattoo is awesome! Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe has MAYHEM tattooed across his abs.
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/223660_f260.jpg

I would never get one done. I've never liked the look of old, wrinkly, tattooed people and it's the permanent nature which puts me off. I mean, how do you know you'll still like it in 50 years?

Make sure its something nice for sean to stare at...

You're all fools to get tattoos. When you get to 60 it's unlikely you will be fit, slim and un-wrinkled which is the best build for tattoos. Also you're chumps if you get something to do with a football club such as a player or even the club's badge. Badges change every few years, players leave and some teams even go bust or close down. Imagine how devastated somebody with a reference to Wimbledon felt when MK Dons was made. If you have your kids or girl/boyfriends name(s) then you are even crazier. Your safest bet is to get something like a tribal pattern but most tattoos look tatty and the best course of action is to never step foot into a tattoo parlour.
this isnt from a celebrity but i think its awesome
That's pretty cool but that guy has to live with it now for the rest of his life - and what if he gets fat? <)

this isnt from a celebrity but i think its awesome

That is a great tatoo.

I'd like a tatoo but I've always said I will only get it done once I have an idea I like about something I'm passionate about. My wife has my named tattooed on her thigh which shows how she feels about me!!!

Any of you watch LA Ink or Miami Ink? I love Chris Garver's work.

If I had a tattoo, id get **** tattooed on my forehead. So when i'm older, I can look in the mirror every day and remind myself that I am a ****.

2iqn3p.jpg

That's mine.

And it does mean something so dont have a go, getting the full leg like that and a quate on my thigh.

Im planing on getting a tattoo soner or later.

But one thing it must be a Fulham tattoo.

and one thing it must be the colored one, It looks nicer.

Anyone recommend me some.

I have 13 tats and plan a few more - 5 are my kids names, my back piece is Jesus on the Crux with Father Forgive Me above, and For I Have Sinned below, the rest are little symbols (zodiac, runic, Chinese & Arabic)

My next tat is a full arm sleeve, most propbably Celtic or Tribal - can't stick flame sleeves

BTW I am 35 years old, and fitter now than I was when I was a fat arsed 18 year old, and let me tell you, since I got inked I have never had so much clunge

Is that incase you forget your name?

Back