The Tattoo Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 29K
Guys can we have less about shaft size and back on topic?just i hate reading a thread and seeing it going really off the original topic.
Sorry but im just expressing my opinion...

And djh1878 i know what you mean about not getting a tattoo.Most people wont settle for just one. Theyre verry addictive. Iv liked the idea of a celtic cross aswell.If you google images on the book of kells you should find some good celtic designs....

Perhaps further evidence on why tattoos are tacky? Be warned kids, don't rush in!!!

cool_tattoo.jpg

2709022009-washable-tattoo.jpg

fail-owned-cool-tattoo-fail.jpg

i'm really not sure about whether to get a tattoo or not tbh,
i think if i was going to get one, i'd get a full sleeve, but then if i was to do that, i'd worry what it'd look like when i got older,

also, i haven't the foggiest idea what i'd get done...

i'm really not sure about whether to get a tattoo or not tbh,
i think if i was going to get one, i'd get a full sleeve, but then if i was to do that, i'd worry what it'd look like when i got older,

also, i haven't the foggiest idea what i'd get done...

Don't do it unless you know what you want. If you want a decent tattoo it will cost a bit of money. 95% of tattoos look tatty. My opinion - Don't put yourself through the embarrassment.

Nope, I'm not going to get a tattoo. Most look terrible, and the rest look bad. I just don't see the point in them - why would you want to permanently mark your body?

why would I pay someone to put a **** design on my skin that then stays there forever? You better really want that design that you choose otherwise you will feel like a real douche when you're older and realise it looks stupid

Would like to get a small cannon on my wrist when i'm old enough, small tatooes look fine imo. Don't like the idea of guys that get stars.

I have 'R.F.C' on my wrist.

Planning to get another small one, but dunno what of. Something on my like back/upper arm..

For my 21st birthday present I am going to America to get a tattoo, I was talking to the guy who is going to do it on Facebook , Its a Samoan type tattoo and its about your heratige and everything I have being through for my first 21st years, Its is going to be like this

http://www.eviltattoo.com/celeb/therock1.jpg
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/dwayne-johnson-lauren-hashian_391x462.jpg

For the second one I couldnt get a photo of the front other then that one ha

The guy who is doing mine is the one who did it for the Rock, What do you think of this tattoo it wont be the exact same as the Rock's but that will be the basic design for it

It will be the only Tattoo I will be getting ever though

Last edited:
Was just having a look on the web for ideas for my next tattoo and wondered if there was a thread about em. Low and behold, we've got it all on here. Ha :)

Thinking of gettin a half sleeve done on my other arm. Not sure what though yet

Thought i'd post my bio-mech one i got last year, seeing as though i was on here as well

View attachment 110542

might get CFC on the underside of one of my wrists, and then van Aalst (family name) on the other wrist. But I'm only 14 so I have a while before I can get it :S

I've got about 8 of them, my fav's are my England badge on the back of my right leg and Made In England across the top of my back, if anyone wants to view them add me on Facebook (Richie Brill) Just let me know your off here or I'll probably ignore you lol

I've got several, depends how you count them. Got about 90% of my right arm done, my chest, back of my neck and I've got 7 band logos on my right calf. Will get plenty more, just time/money/motivation at the moment.

I wanna get a 13 tattooed on my wrist. a small one, maybe in roman numeral form.

Heres my latest one. Stone cross with a angel inserted in it. Designed it myself :)
View attachment 167547

Next one planned is Youll Never Walk Alone on my left forearm.
It will also have In our thoughts forever 15.4.1989 as a tribute to Hillsborough...

Getting " You'll Never Walk Alone" in calligraphy on my forearm tomorrow. Scrapped the date from my original Idea. Will post a pic after I get it done

Back