The Tattoo Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 29K
Always wanted one but don.t see the point in getting your name :S Children's name I'd understand but not your own :S

Yeah Dunc,i forgot it last night and had a look at my arm and was sorted...
Next i want to get my address tattooed on me so taxi drivers know where to leave me off after a night out.:L

Ah i just got that as my first one to see what the pain would be like as i plan on getting one that will cover the lower part of my neck,both shoulders and go 3/4 ways down my spine.

Oh and Toddzy yeah its my name bot its also my grandads name. And unless my arm is down by my side its hard to notice its my name,looks more like arabic or chinese symbols then :D

Liver bird an my upper arm next year, that's probably it though.

Oh and Toddzy yeah its my name bot its also my grandads name. And unless my arm is down by my side its hard to notice its my name,looks more like arabic or chinese symbols then :D

Ahh I undertand if its your grandads name too that means something.

Liver bird an my upper arm next year, that's probably it though.

I want that aswell but want it on my chest over my heart.One of my mates has it done and it looks wicked. Wouldnt go for the ful badge,just the liverbird and maybe lfc under it...

I've always harboured the intention of getting the Arsenal cannon somewhere - not sure where yet.

Got two, an everton badge on my right leg, and mum and dad on my arm, due to get another next week, a lion on my back.

2iqn3p.jpg

That's mine.

And it does mean something so dont have a go, getting the full leg like that and a quate on my thigh.

That looks absolutely dreadful.

Last edited:
That looks absolutely dreadful.

Have to agree with Billy on that but as he said it has meaning to him. Not as if he got up one morning and thought itd be cool to cover his leg in stars...
Although i really cant talk as i got my name on my arm....getting quite a bit of flak for that haha

Thinking of dying my pubes green and getting "Please keep off the grass" tattooed above it. Thoughts?

Thinking of dying my pubes green and getting "Please keep off the grass" tattooed above it. Thoughts?

As genius as it is, wouldn't it convince women not to go there as it isn't a very welcoming message?

As genius as it is, wouldn't it convince women not to go there as it isn't a very welcoming message?

Every time I shave it, I could Tipp-Ex it out and write "Sorry, had to mow the lawn." in marker pen instead!

And no, I'm not being serious. I'm not THAT stupid. ;)

Shaft! Shaft! Shaft!

That'd be great if I wasn't worried about the pain. Maybe the destruction of some of the penal nerves will help with my premature *********** problem though...

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Would struggle just to fit the wheel onto it.

It's reassuring to know you clearly haven't seen my junk.

I've always wanted to get a celtic (as in Scots/Irish, not the club) cross on the outside of my left upper arm. I was about to get it done about a year ago, but thankfully stopped myself - given that my mate got a tat, and now has 4, it may be a wee bit risky for me to start on a slippery slope!

Doesn't change the fact I have a subway sandwich like *****.

Even she wouldnt be able to handle something of that girth.

Junk_in_the_Trunk_by_codaman14506.jpg

I have no current plans for tattoos.

Back