The Tattoo Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 29K
my dad has 'solskjaer et obtinuit eam' meaning and solskjaer has won it on his back! i may get one when i'm old enough

i have the 3lions tattoed on my left leg which is pretty big. i do want my daughters name or enitials and something to do with Chelsea too.

i have the 3lions tattoed on my left leg which is pretty big. i do want my daughters name or enitials and something to do with Chelsea too.
Isn't your daughters name and something to do with Chelsea the same thing when her name is Chelsea XD

Isn't your daughters name and something to do with Chelsea the same thing when her name is Chelsea XD

I think he picked her middle name as chelsea :)

Theres a few nice YNWA tattoo's if you look them up on google Andreas :)

I'm getting the Wigan tree on my calf when I can be arsed XD. I had an idea of getting 'est. 1988' on my chest and told my mate about it a few years ago.. Low and behold, we don't speak that much anymore and he went and got it done the *******!

When I hit 18 I'll get the Rovers badge on the inside of my leg.
"I'll see you in my dreams" on my wrist

Maybe a couple of other smaller things i,e kids names, should I ever had kids.

I think football one's are a bit tacky, when I'm older I might get one purely for aesthetics though, maybe a small desgin on my arm, if I'm not a fat ****. :P

I'm gonna get 'You'll never walk alone' on my arm, and the Liverbird somewhere on my back.

Lol, her middle name is Chelsea so i may have something linked.

None, and doubt I ever will.

Don't mind them though. But some of them on women look trashy.

I wanna get a 13 tattooed on my wrist. a small one, maybe in roman numeral form.

+ a Day of the Dead skull and something like a WWII plane,in memory of Pops. Would love to begin with the number + skull, and eventually turn it into a sleeve.

A mate's just got this on his forearm; he likes it but I don't think it's turned out as clear as he would have liked, kinda difficult to make out some of the words.
fwl2u.jpg

Im a big fan of tattoos. As some said previously, they are very addictive! Ive got my name on my forearm .. yes I know. A 3/4 sleeve of Koi Fish (Meaning of good luck/fortune) Ive also got a cross with a rose in the middle to honour my nan .. although thats going to be retouched as the bloke has ruined it .. got another one booked in July this year for a religious sleeve. Got a few more planned aswell.

Back