"The Titan" <---> OLIVER KAHN is back!

AUGUST REVIEW

We started this season with the Super Cup game against Bayern. Bayern were dominant, had more chances, and more possession, but we kept our concentration up through the game, took the game to penalties, and our players kept their composure to secure the victory and win the trophy!
View attachment 226678

German Cup 1st round game, and Markovic had a terrific game for us! Utterly dominating performance to take us through to the next round.
View attachment 226677

Season expectations!
View attachment 226676

SEPTEMBER REVIEW

Markovic has become an integral part of the team immediately, and that's a wonderful thing for us! He's already got a couple braces in as many games! 3 points, and total control to begin the league this season.
View attachment 226656

Another game, same story. Dominating performance, we were a different team in the second half!
View attachment 226655

This was scary- when the game began, and we went a goal down! Complacency, really! But we responded well, and took 3 important points in a tough group which has us, our opponent from this game, Liverpool & Juventus!
View attachment 226654

A tough game, but very important 3 points to keep us on top of the league table- early days still...
View attachment 226653

Another tough game, and 3 very important points!
View attachment 226652

To restrict Bayern to just 3 shots at their ground is an achievement in itself! Surprised we didn't win the game, we did everything we could, but the win wasn't there to be!
View attachment 226651

OCTOBER REVIEW

Special victory against a very strong team! We left it late, and to be honest, I would have taken a draw, but delighted with the end result!
View attachment 226643

The final 10-15 minutes were scary! We had a few injuries, and finished the game with 8 players on pitch! Yet we held on to our lead and secured an important win!
View attachment 226642

Kovacic- one of the players injured, he's gonna face a long injury lay-off!
View attachment 226641

Much better performance here. Cazorla signed just a day before this game, and playing as an Enganche, he had a perfect game!
View attachment 226640

This was special. ABSOLUTELY! To win against Juventus is one thing. To demolish them in this manner is another! Ter Stegen has been great- to face so many shots from Juventus, and most of them on target- he was brilliant! 3 wins in 3, and we are in control- leading our group thus far. 1 more win, and we'll be through to the next round!
View attachment 226639

Ouch! My worst ever defeat! Ter Stegen let in as many goals in a single game that he had conceded in about 10 before this! We were utterly pathetic against Stuttgart!
View attachment 226638

The boys responded well after that defeat, and am very very pleased with this victory that takes us to the next round!
View attachment 226636

Man, your player turnover is insane! Always like 15-20 players in with the same going out Haha

Great wins over Liverpool and Juventus!

Screenshot of Khan Jr? :)

Man, your player turnover is insane! Always like 15-20 players in with the same going out Haha

Great wins over Liverpool and Juventus!

Screenshot of Khan Jr? :)

Kahn Jr... He's only 15! And he is ineligible to play this season.. not sure if he can even play in the next!
View attachment 226613

Player turnover.. it's more like upgrading! Some ask for ridiculous wages! And some players are worth more in the bank balance than on the pitch!
Also, now I have a strong spine, and most of the purchases are squad players/wonderkids for the future(15-18 year old players)!

On a side note, Hojbjerg so far has been very underwhelming for me!
I have tried playing him as a regista, RPM, DLP(D/S), BBM, AP(S/A).. but his average rating is poor at the best.. thus far, only a 6.66 avg rating!
14 games, no goals or assists thus far...
i have tried a midfield 3(CM-CM-CM), diamond 3(DM-CM-CM / CM-CM-AM)..

Just hoping he turns things around sooner than later!

EDIT: 6 games further, having now played 20 games, Hojbjerg has an average rating of 7.07! No goals or assists yet, but guess that should change over time. Only thing I changed was to designate him as my corner taker. A few more good performances, with his confidence going up, I should change that obviously!

Last edited:
Khan Jr is an absolute beast! Hope he is able to play next season :D

Khan Jr is an absolute beast! Hope he is able to play next season :D

sensational he is at only 15!
pity he can't play yet... actually he's rated as my best CM! better than Kovacic or Hojbjerg or even Verratti!

JANUARY REVIEW

All young players coming in on 1st of January. Some would eventually make it here, others probably be moved on... The future seems bright!
View attachment 223908
View attachment 223907

I consulted my scouts and asked them to bring me a solid, top class centre back, with no financial constraints as such, and they bought me one of the finest CB's! Varane is injury prone, no doubt, but when fit and on pitch, he is among the best! $35m fee and $150k/w wages seems bargain now!
View attachment 223906

Lewis Baker rejoins us. He went to Madrid a couple of years back for $38m! And he's back now for $5m!!!
View attachment 223905

A player I scouted for a year or so! Finally made the bid and brought him here!
View attachment 223900

View attachment 223901

Two league games, and we won both of them to stay top of the table.

View attachment 223904

View attachment 223903

JANUARY PLAYERS IN

View attachment 223899

JANUARY PLAYERS OUT

View attachment 223898

We spent a total of $455m this season, recouping $405m!
Ter Stegen, Varane, Hojbjerg, Kovacic, Eder Martinez would essentially form the spine of the team for many, many years, and hence forking out ~$300m for them, which is undoubtedly an upgrade and when we had the money, was no brainer!

FEBRUARY REVIEW

5 games this month including traveling to England to face Spurs in the 1st knock out round in the CL... We have gone out twice in the last 2 years playing English clubs in the CL, and this time we need to be wary!

First up, league game against Freiburg that seemed to end in a dull draw... that was until Lewis Baker finally scored from the spot. Back after a couple of years, and it seems he never went away!
View attachment 223895

AOC is phenomenal! A dominant game, and an easy victory!
View attachment 223894

Mafra scoring a goal- he joined us in January, a young 18 yo Brazilian kid, and he's got his 1st goal- he has a bright future! Malcom also getting on the score sheet along side Sinan Kurt who has been a revelation at ML!
View attachment 223893

Tough tough game, and a bad result.. But we go back with an important away goal, and hope to change things when we meet Spurs at our home!
View attachment 223892

A late, late win! WOW! Wining against Bayern is always special! Our young right back Eder Martinez was solid at the back!
View attachment 223891

MARCH REVIEW

5 league games, and one return leg against Spurs this month.

We started of against Kaiserslautern. The game was heading for a draw until I pushed Sallahi higher up to devastating effect!
View attachment 223890

German Cup 3rd round game, and the opponent manager had some comments about my young player Mafra.. I wasn't sure about playing him, but after this, I was bound to start the young lad...
View attachment 223889

And look at what he did!!!
View attachment 223888

Thoroughly dominated the game, just couldn't find the winner...
View attachment 223887

MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE! Tremendous game by the striker...
View attachment 223886

Malcom again!
View attachment 223885

YOUTH INTAKE

Some decent lads there, and a couple of potential future stars!
View attachment 223876

This defender is my personal favorite from my team... He is a young Spanish defender I bought last year, and he's out on loan at Osasuna in the BBVA to earn game time and experience!
View attachment 223875

APRIL REVIEW

Malcom on form! Goals after goals in recent games, he's been unstoppable!
View attachment 223874

We continue our fine run, and win this game comfortably!
View attachment 223873

CL QUARTERFINAL VS BARCELONA
WOW! Just WOW!
I was slightly pessimistic having drawn Barca in the QF's this time, and leading 1-0 at HT I was happy... And what happened next was an absolute routing!
Calhanoglu is close to becoming a club legend now!
View attachment 223872

A rotated team to keep the main players fresh for the second leg against Barca, and these lads didn't disappoint! A hard earned victory in the end, I would take that any day!
View attachment 223871

Nothing happened in the 1st half, and we capitalized on Barca's slow start to the game with a lead in the 60th minute, after which Barca just took control f the game. We defended in numbers, and despite letting in 3 goals late into the game, we managed to hold on and ultimately qualified for the semis!
View attachment 223870

Dortmund are second behind us, and winning this game we clinched the title! Our second in as many years! Hojbjerg has turned things around of late, and has become an integral part of the team sitting just ahead of the central defence!
View attachment 223869

MAY REVIEW

4 league games, 1 German Cup Semi Final game, and 2 games against Real Madrid in the CL Semi Final! A tough tough month awaited us....

First up, league cup semi final against Dortmund... We won it very late to go into the finals.. I guess my 5th consecutive Cup final appearance.. or maybe 4th in 5 years!
View attachment 223868

Leading 4-1 at one time, I substituted a few key players only to warn the players to defend better towards the end... We might have already won the league, but there's no way I'd allow my team to throw away a 3 goal lead!
View attachment 223867

Hojbjerg, Kovacic and Calhanoglu scored to win a very important game against Real... We are 90 minutes away from going into the CL Finals!!! What a day!
View attachment 223866

Sanabria started this game, a rotated team, and he scored a wonderful hat-trick! Didn't do any harm to his chances in the team!
View attachment 223865

Whew! We held on! A very similar game to that we played against Barca in the second leg QF's! A goal in the 1st half from Malcom put us in control, and it was too little, too late when Ronaldo ultimately found his shooting boots!
View attachment 223864

Fernando Venancio! My priceless winger! He was a part of my World Cup winning Portuguese team, and he's still only 19! A very good game from him, and a very nice display from us having nothing to play for in the league!
View attachment 223863

MALCOM in the middle, again! Amazing second half of the season for him! A good performance in the final league game of the season in front of our home fans!
View attachment 223862

News from our youth team....
View attachment 223861

FERNANDO VENANCIO

View attachment 223860

The screenshot is from October '19... I mean a few months later- that's how far catching up I have to do now! And the reason why I'm just uploading results and all quickly!