The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Did we expect any different?

Admittedly I didn't realise the date would coincide with our season so abruptly. Actually, I should state I didn't give it a second thought really.

Wonder what'll happen.

If found guilty he could serve a custodial sentence but I am thinking more he will get a suspended sentence. Will do damage to his chances of managing England. Levy will be severely ****** off with Redknapp as he promised him that there was nothing in his past that would end up like this and Redknapp told him there wasn't. Anyhow innocent until proven guilty.

[h=6]Rumour has it Redknapp could face Community Service to help London's most needy if found guilty. He will take Arsenal training twice a week. XD[/h]

If found guilty he could serve a custodial sentence but I am thinking more he will get a suspended sentence. Will do damage to his chances of managing England. Levy will be severely ****** off with Redknapp as he promised him that there was nothing in his past that would end up like this and Redknapp told him there wasn't. Anyhow innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, I think it will be a suspended sentence too, if he is charged.

Only route that seems feasible to me, realistically. Levy, if he wasn't made aware of the situation, will be absolutely furious should Harry be found guilty.

Rumour has it Redknapp could face Community Service to help London's most needy if found guilty. He will take Arsenal training twice a week. XD

Haha, got a chuckle out of me.

I never thought it would get as far as him having to resign as manager... is that even on the cards?

Through to the final 16 of the FA Cup.

Wasn't pretty, but job done. Unlucky Watford.

I thought the passing was very sloppy and not anyone gave 100% out there tonight but we are through. Some need to buck their ideas up and realise we have a chance of a trophy if they want it.

I thought Livermore worked hard and deserved MOTM personally.

Stevanage v Tottenham.

Great draw and hopeful of progression. Will have to play considerably better than we did against Watford though, if we want to avoid conceding/losing.

I'm more interested in the story about talks between Spurs and Barca regarding a possible transfer bid for Bale.

We've set the asking price at Sanchez, Messi and 50 mill, to pay their wages for a while.

Thing is I'd be wary about this. Barca are arrogant tosspots and won't hesitate at tapping up any player. Wonder who they'll get to do the dirty work this time...........

Thing is I'd be wary about this. Barca are arrogant tosspots and won't hesitate at tapping up any player. Wonder who they'll get to do the dirty work this time...........

The reason I HATE Barca and their players tbh.

Love watching them getting beat as much as i do watching spurs, utd and chelsea getting beat