The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

I don't think the question should be "do you still think Spurs can win it?"; rather, "why CAN'T Spurs win it?".

I, like most people, believe Spurs can win it. Of course they can: the chance is there. We can haggle about how big the chance is for eternity, but the fact remains that Spurs have a realistic chance of winning the league, taking into account squad quality, injuries, form and the platform they've built for themselves so far. There's not much to debate if you're asking whether Spurs can win it.

This is the first year in a long time that believe we can actually win the league. Come on you Spurs !

If our plan was to sign Falque all along, then why not sign him originally and loan him from the start of the season?

Doesn't make much sense to me, signing him suddenly in January after only 5-6 appearances in European matches.

I guess he's been impressive in training. Good luck to him at Southampton.

If our plan was to sign Falque all along, then why not sign him originally and loan him from the start of the season?

Doesn't make much sense to me, signing him suddenly in January after only 5-6 appearances in European matches.

Holy ******** ****, you lucky orange *******!

But yeah, Spurs eh..

Probably wanted to assess him first, getting him on loan with a view to buying prevents us from buying up front and finding out they're not suited for us e.g. Giovani.

Good transfer, low risk.

WHO?

Tottenham Hotspur have signed former Real Madrid trainee Eduard Husinec on a trial basis.
Husinec is a 17 year old Croatian central defender, who spent time training with Real Madrid last season.
The defender started his playing career at NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac and played in Tottenham’s victory over Celtic at Spurs’ Chigwell headquarters last night.
Manager Harry Redknapp is facing a minor injury crisis, with Ledley King and William Gallas out and Michael Dawson only returning to full fitness.
The 17 year old would be unlikely to challenge for a first team place in the short-term, however.

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/spurs-sign-former-real-madrid-trainee/

WHO?

Tottenham Hotspur have signed former Real Madrid trainee Eduard Husinec on a trial basis.
Husinec is a 17 year old Croatian central defender, who spent time training with Real Madrid last season.
The defender started his playing career at NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac and played in Tottenham’s victory over Celtic at Spurs’ Chigwell headquarters last night.
Manager Harry Redknapp is facing a minor injury crisis, with Ledley King and William Gallas out and Michael Dawson only returning to full fitness.
The 17 year old would be unlikely to challenge for a first team place in the short-term, however.

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/spurs-sign-former-real-madrid-trainee/

arry.gif

It's an interesting situation at the moment.

As much as I dislike Redknapp as a person, he seems to have the team at full confidence at the moment and I'd be loathe to ruin that midway through the season.

It's an interesting situation at the moment.

As much as I dislike Redknapp as a person, he seems to have the team at full confidence at the moment and I'd be loathe to ruin that midway through the season.

And also the fact that this will go on for about eight days so could be lack of signings this window.

I didn't expect any signings in this window after Pavlyuchenko was offered the 1 year extension to his contract.

A replacement looked likely, had he moved, but since he's staying put then I think we're done and dusted until July.

I didn't expect any signings in this window after Pavlyuchenko was offered the 1 year extension to his contract.

A replacement looked likely, had he moved, but since he's staying put then I think we're done and dusted until July.

Im hopeful that its a similar situation with Kelly, apparently nearly all our players have the option of 1/2 year extensions and they don't have a choice in the matter, as Kelly signed a new contract and was sold the next day. Just to protect us and make sure we have the upper hand in negotiations.

[video=youtube;M4QPqwPkw6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QPqwPkw6s[/video]

Just for talking sake say Harry was found gulity and had to resign from spurs,

Who would you like the new manager to be? :)