The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Philippe Auclair @PhilippeAuclair
Hazard on Belgian television (RTBF), moments ago: 'Maybe I'll go to Tottenham. It's a great English club. I said I would go to England'.

Make it happen Levy...

If that goes through I'd be massively pleased. For starters, it'd mean the league will be more competitive, but it also means Pienaar to Everton could be a realistic move.

As much as i would love to see Tottenham sign a player like Hazard i can't see it happening though. He would sure add some clout to an allready star studded tottenham side.

To be honest, the way Spurs have been playing lately, and their superb play on Saturday (and it was a joy to watch simply put) do they need Hazard? The way they're playing now is not dis-similar to Man City at times

To be honest, the way Spurs have been playing lately, and their superb play on Saturday (and it was a joy to watch simply put) do they need Hazard? The way they're playing now is not dis-similar to Man City at times

No ;)

If Spurs get Hazard I'll go crazy cos it means less chance of me getting him on future FM's.

You bastards.

"At Tottenham, there are some very good players and a great coach. I am interested in Tottenham. I hope it will be done soon even if there is nothing official today, " Eden Hazard.

Surely this is too good to be true...

Sandro/Parker Modric
Hazard VDV Bale

That would an incredible midfield, only beaten by Barca's and maybe Madrids.

That would just be a.......sick lineup oO)

Club Statement 130212 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

The Club can announce that, following a meeting of the London Borough of Haringey Planning Sub-Committee on 13 February, the design improvements to the Northumberland Development Project together with the revisions to the Section 106 planning agreement have been approved.
Daniel Levy, Chairman, said:

"We are delighted with these three unanimous decisions and are grateful for the support of the Council and those right across the community who have who expressed such enthusiasm for our plans.

"We welcome the public sector coming together to further regeneration in an area with such a real need. We are proud of our roots in Tottenham and we are committed to seeking to deliver a world class new stadium, associated developments and the ensuing benefits of employment opportunities, economic uplift and community gains.

"There is still much work to be done and we shall keep everyone connected with the Club updated over the coming months with our progress."

Things seem to be moving on the Stadium front as well. Happy days. The riots in Tottenham certainly helped us.

Last edited:
Hazard has always wanted first team regular football at a top side that plays good football, and plays top level euro football. Spurs can count themselves in that group from English football, as long as they have the cash. Although this isn't over by a long shot

"At Tottenham, there are some very good players and a great coach. I am interested in Tottenham. I hope it will be done soon even if there is nothing official today, " Eden Hazard.

Surely this is too good to be true...

Sandro/Parker Modric
Hazard VDV Bale

That would an incredible midfield, only beaten by Barca's and maybe Madrids.

I'd add Bayern to those two, but yeah, one of the top 5 midfields in the world without doubt.

That's probably the only place Liverpool can get Hazard!

funnymonkey12.jpg

Last edited:
His agent has said his BB is missing, he's been hacked. Sadly.