The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 958
  • Views Views 92K
Yes it would. Evra was to the right of the ball.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Typical Tottenham v United gentlemen, nothing to see here.

Yes it would. Evra was to the right of the ball.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Typical Tottenham v United gentlemen, nothing to see here.

Well the blame is more on Saha. Should've put it in back corner.

Yep, it just seems you can't win against us. You may never have better chance.

Well, Bale and VdV out clearly hurt. Disallowed goal was a shame for Spurs but having seen three super slow-mos, it obviously was handball but not intentional. Think Spurs could have done more from the free kicks and corners, but Utd were decent at the back mainly through Rio.

Something wrong with that ? All I wanted is United to win and Saha to score.

Yeah lot of wrong in that. Expecting someone to score when the score was 0-0, against your own team. Not to forget this is one of the toughest games in the league.

Yeah lot of wrong in that. Expecting someone to score when the score was 0-0, against your own team. Not to forget this is one of the toughest games in the league.
Well, it's called love for the player. No matter what, I want Saha to score. If Saha scored, it would be perfect. This was it's little less perfect, but I'll take it.

Well, it's called love for the player. No matter what, I want Saha to score. If Saha scored, it would be perfect. This was it's little less perfect, but I'll take it.

Yeah I can understand when people wanted Beckham to score for Milan when they were 3-0 down and 6-2 in aggregate. But you want your fav player to score when they were bossing the game and when it was 0-0? Weird.

It has nothing to do with the 0-0. I want United to win and Saha to score. Ofc I don't want United to lose ( even if that means that Saha wont score).

Tottenham Hotspur through to next round of FA Cup beating Stevenage 3-1. Had a scare though.

Also, Michael Dawson expected to be out for a while after being stretchered off.

Wemberly Wemberley we are off to Wemberley. Sorry Goons but St Tottering day is just going to have to wait a little longer.

Look forward to seeing Spurs in the final ;)

Back