The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Spurs agree a 8-10 million bid from Crystal Palace for Gylfi Siggurdson. Personal terms and medical imminent.

Got a lot of time for Gylfi wish him well, hope Dawson goes though.

Not so keen on your new kits this year. Under Armour have let themselves down this year after the previous two efforts.

Dont get me started on the kits. It would work better if the blue stripe across the middle was gone and all yellow on th kit was blue.

In other news Spurs are trying to their best to agree a fee with Southampton for Morgan Schneiderlin. Rumours are he wants to come and Spurs are willing to double what he earns now.

Spurs draw 3-3 in the first match of their USA tour.

Falque and Ceballos impressed Pochettino.

Former England international Ugo Ehiogu is set to become Spurs new Head of Football Development, the former role of Tim Sherwood.

He has been working part-time with Tottenham as a coach and has secured the rather important role in young player development

Sky Sports understands Tottenham target Ben Davies has passed his medical and he has travelled with Spurs to Toronto ahead of their next friendly. Tottenham are hoping to tie up the move for theSwansea defender by tomorrow.

I always thought Rose looked good but my Spurs-supporting friend said he could be a bit of a liability.

I always thought Rose looked good but my Spurs-supporting friend said he could be a bit of a liability.

He looked good when he was at Sunderland but since he returned to Spurs he has looked out of sorts and has been caught out of position on numerous occasions. His crossing has also been criticised by Spurs fans.

Davies and Vorm are now officially Spurs players. Sigurdsson goes in the opposite direction.
Davies joins on a 5 year deal while Vorm signs a 4 year deal.
Davies played in the 3-2 win over Toronto last night.

Lamela looked like he is over his injury problems and scored a brace.

Last edited:
Lamela looks like he has made a massive effort to get fit. He looks sharp. Those opposing fans that were saying he was a flop are going to look stupid this year. Besides how can anyone be a flop when they have had an injury to get over. He is a massive talent he showed that at Roma.

Rumours are surfacing that Spurs are looking at Ryan Shawcross. Please NO!!!

Tottenham end their tour of the U.S.A and Canada with a 2-0 win over Chicago Fire.

Looks like we will be playing 4-2-3-1 under Poch this coming season.

Lamela looks like he has made a massive effort to get fit. He looks sharp. Those opposing fans that were saying he was a flop are going to look stupid this year. Besides how can anyone be a flop when they have had an injury to get over. He is a massive talent he showed that at Roma.

Lamela is going to be unreal next season!

Hoping so. Prbably was one of the reasons Spurs employed Pochettino as a fellow Argentine to get the best out of him.

Poch has bought the best out of the young guys at southampton and i have no doubt he wont do the same down the lane. Just think we are lacking a good left winger now.