JP Woody

Reaction score
Lately ive been reading a lot of people on the SI forums furious about this transfer bug, many refusing to play the game because of it.

Basically it involves teams getting rid of their top stars for peanuts for no apparent reason. People are also complaining that they are struggling to sell any players and the AI will not bid more than the market value for any player.

My only experience so far was when i offered 15 mil for Darren Bent, Sunderland turned it down but then a week later offered me him for a mere 5 mil.

Im just wondering if anyone else is having these issues or if anyone isn't and the game is working fine for them.

I haven't had any 'out of the ordinary' transfer deals happen so far. Just the usual Gago and Diarra being the 'biggest names' on the TFL.

Although, I have heard of people getting Dzeko for 8.5m, Cambiasso for 11.5m, all seems a bit.. well.. unrealistic.

I'm having serious problems in selling my players (and when I do sell them they want money from me..), not really too sure why :(

Not seen an amazing player being sold cheaply (yet) though.

Saviola for 1 mil, anyone? Medunjanin for 1.4. Borja Valero for 1.8. Note that none of these were listed, just available for me to buy after 1 season.

on my game, second season, anderson, babel, bassong, jo, park are on transfer list for £0, gago for 700k, srna 2m and many more like this

Ive heard stories of Drogba being released on a free in the first season, Barca putting Messi up for sale for 25mil and Real Offering Ronaldo to clubs for 30 mil. Basically as soon as a player becomes upset the AI will put them up for sale for very little.

I've just been offered Lucio and Diego Milito in 1st season. I was playing Palermo though, so no transfer budget to buy them but they were generally cheap for their quality. I havent met much problem with selling since I dont sell a lot, but mostly I just offer to clubs and several just loan offer to me

Quite realistic IMO. look at rooney who got upset and then the whole transfer window seems like ready to move. However, its the PRICE that i think should be looked into. Far too cheap for their quality.

Selling for me isn't a problem, but yes, I've seen some crazy lay offs (Sneijder, Ozil, Diarra, etc. etc.)

I bid £34M for Tevez, they rejected it and they then offered him to me a few days later for £11.75M.
Thought it was strange at the time.

Boateng was transfer listed by man city for £0, despite being valued at over £10m at the end of the first season. I considered buying him for my dortmund side, but as I'm trying to play as realistically as possible, had to decline. Best players I've seen listed are Diarra, Luis Fabiano, Melo, Muntari, Zhirkov and Chicharito.

Selling players does seem difficult, especially in the first season (but this is quite realistic to some extent)

Got offered Suárez and van der Wiel, both for around 5M, kinda strange =/

Edit: Also Bale for 6M but couldnt afford him and I dont use any left midfield/wingers ;P

I bid £34M for Tevez, they rejected it and they then offered him to me a few days later for £11.75M.
Yes, very similar to my experience. Its crazy.

LOL technically thats a glitch already. People just offer for all the star players in the Player Search. And hopefully, this weird stuff happen and they can buy any star players at low prices.

Benzema just been offered out for 2 mil. This is stupid.

In my Bayern Save, Dzeko, Sanchez, Xavi were transfer listed. Iniesta and Bojan for 0.

In my brother's save, Nuri Sahin, Ever Bangea, Montolivio were offered for the market value.

Defo a bug. I was offered Ronaldo but he didn't want to come to Barca. I have signed Dzeko for 8.5 mil though. Signed Hamsik, Adler, Mata, Mikel, Toni Kroos and a few others for Market value or less.

I wish there was a Player Interaction where you could tell a player that if he wishes to come to your team, he will have to take a pay cut.

Real Madrid just offered me Saint Iker for 21 mill. This is getting stupid.

Last edited:
I haven't had any 'out of the ordinary' transfer deals happen so far. Just the usual Gago and Diarra being the 'biggest names' on the TFL.

Although, I have heard of people getting Dzeko for 8.5m, Cambiasso for 11.5m, all seems a bit.. well.. unrealistic.

People, i.e me :p

Some of the offers you get are ridiculous, yet I can't even sell Peter Crouch for 1m.

Yeah, I thinks it's just that players who get unhappy are immediately put onto the list!
I think the reason for not being able to sell any players in the first season is that most of the teams have done thier spending e.g Madrid only get 7.5 m!

Selling players has been problematic for me, mainly when I offer to clubs, I either get no response at all, or get offered a fraction of the players value.
For example, 2nd season with Barca, i tried to sell Maxwell, his market value was 8.5m(after a good season), offered to clubs, and three offers came in - Sevilla(2.5m), Palermo(2m), and Porto(2.5m).

haven't seen any true World Class players for small prices, and I have done 5 seasons. Did sign Dzeko for 8.75m, but he wanted out of Wolfsburg, and also they finished 15th.

Something SI need to look at and also fix for the next patch, as it can spoil games.