I haven't had any problems with this since 11.2

Is it 11.2.1 that fixed it or 11.2.0? Do we need to new game to get the bug fixed?

Real Offering Ronaldo to clubs for 30 mil.

I got him for 38 but he was transfer listed by request, not sure if that counts

The AI refusing to pay up is a serious issue though
They have no problems coughing up 5 times the market value of a player from another AI team but when it comes to my players they refuse to offer decent cash

played 4 seasons with liverpool pre-patch and the only transfer offers i've recieved are for youth/reserve players like toni silva. got patch 11.2.1 now, hope its fixed

I'm having serious problems in selling my players (and when I do sell them they want money from me..), not really too sure why :(

Not seen an amazing player being sold cheaply (yet) though.
they want money to move because they are accepting a lower wage than at your team
And after 3 seasons with unirea urziceni i got Edin Dzeko for free lol

Last edited:
they want money to move because they are accepting a lower wage than at your team
And after 3 seasons with unirea urziceni i got Edin Dzeko for free lol

I believe the patch fixes it. But your right about Dzeko going for free but i think thats just because he hasnt already moved. I doubt he would of even open discussions with you untill he was completely without a club, am i right? I am Panathinaikos and most players wont talk to me untill they are completely without a team, i got hatem ben arfa but only when his contract had expired and same with roysten drenthe and Martin Demichellis.

I've definitely experience the difficulty of selling players, I needed to sell eto'o to cut wage costs and he had just finished a great season with 20+goals and 7+rating and noone would bid more than his market value, and to add to that most of the bids were installments.

Definitely not happy with how selling players is handled right now.

Drogba, Lampard, Ferdinand and Bojan all available for £0 after first season :/ and newcastle snapped up Drogba and lampard.

Another issue ive noticed, i signed a 16 year old youngster from Barnsley for my Liverpool team, i put him on a Hot Prospect contract and he signed. I then put him into my under 18 squad. Straight away he spat his dummy out about me putting him in the reserves (which i hadn't, it was the U18s) and put a transfer request in. Not good or realistic. I think it sums up the root problem, players are way too quick to get upset and demand to leave.
Bit irrelevant to the topic but I know what you mean about them getting upset to easily. I was in the UEFA cup final with city, it was half-time and Balotelli's condition was 65% also we were winning 2-0 so to hold onto that lead and ensure Balotelli didn't get injured I subbed him off for a defender. The game finished, we won everyone's morale was superb, INCLUDING Balotelli's. A few days later, Balotelli hands in a transfer request for being substituted in the 45th minute and I get loads of messages saying how Patrick Viera and Gareth Barry are unhappy about the way Balotelli has been treated?? A bit over the top i think :S

Balotelli is a crying little ***** I heard....But he has been tearing everybody up in my save with neymar/sanchez....I bought neymar for a ridiculous price at the start of the 1st season and then 2nd and 3rd basically replaced robben/ribery with sanchez/balotelli (Both of who were offered to me for 14.5(payed 12) and 5.5(payed 5)...Great team but im planning to sell balotelli so he doesn't affect my dominance in europe...Hulk or ronaldo in the house!( Or maybe gotze...since muller has been tearing it the **** up as a move into channels wingers)

I just bought someone and the transfer is accepted. However, he also accepted a loan move and I have to wait a year to get him because of the loan move. What the heck!? I never heard loan is prioritized more than transfer, and I can't call him from loan because he does not belong to my team yet. I have to wait until next year because he is loaned for a whole season. This is just ridiculous...

Ok, my transfer bug I previously mentioned is getting more ridiculous now.
The transfer was completed after waiting for a whole year and the player had joined my team.
But now it is stuck and he's not tied with contract, but he's in my team because I can set his training schedule.
When I click on the contract tab there's nothing there and it always "In talks with".
I've offered him a contract 5 times and it's still stuck. Any solution?
This is very irritating since I've wait for a year, spent a load of money, and now I can't prepare the player in the pre-season.

Rooney was unhappy at united wanted a new challenge, offered him for 70M thought it was reasonable since barca had just bought pato for 84M.... highest offer was 34M which i thought was ridiculous, in the end i sold him for the 34M (reduce wage budget to get rid of debt & he was on 180,000) ... i jus think its far to realistic i can offer players for £0 & get no offers