And I got Dzeko for 7m as he was unhappy :D

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Selling players has been problematic for me, mainly when I offer to clubs, I either get no response at all, or get offered a fraction of the players value.
For example, 2nd season with Barca, i tried to sell Maxwell, his market value was 8.5m(after a good season), offered to clubs, and three offers came in - Sevilla(2.5m), Palermo(2m), and Porto(2.5m).

haven't seen any true World Class players for small prices, and I have done 5 seasons. Did sign Dzeko for 8.75m, but he wanted out of Wolfsburg, and also they finished 15th.

Something SI need to look at and also fix for the next patch, as it can spoil games.

Yeah and I hope if they fix it in a patch you don't have to start a new save!

Some of the available players is a little extraordinary, though I must say, I haven't really had any problems selling players. I sold Douglas Costa to Chelsea for around 13m (£3m valuation).

just had javier hernandez offered to me for £0, and he is in united's reserves despite not wanting to leave the club oO)

all thought its unrealistic if u can get Dzeko for 8.5m i would buy him all the time

Got offered Tevez for 9 mil, A.Johnson for 6 mil, K.Toure for 1 mil and Anelka for 3.5 mil. Probably because Chelsea finished 7th and City 13th.

Ive got Miles Jacobson as a friend on Facebook, ive sent him a PM asking if its gonna be sorted, ill let you all know if i get a reply.

I had Darron Gibson, Nigel Reo-Coker and Jamie O'Hara offered to me... for £0. That would have been brilliant, but unfortunately none of them wanted to spend the next four years of their career at the City Ground, don't think they were sold on Nottingham as a city to be honest.

Digression aside, I thought that was very strange. In regards to selling players, I managed to get £1.1m for a £1m-rated player, but most of the time, I'm selling my players for under the odds just to get rid of them. I agree that it has become harder to sell players.

Last edited:
Not anything that strange. I got both Özil and Di Maria for their current value though. Di maria wasn't that strange considering he only played a total of 16(5) matches th season before. özil kind of strange.

just bidded 30m for cheillini and got rejected, give up on him then a thew days later they offer him to me for 13m. This is ****, they need to get this sorted out, its beggining to be worse than champ manager and fifa manage

Happens to me all the time.. Its annoying but im getting on with it. I wanted Kaboul as backup for Carra an Johnson an offered 5 million an they said 10 million an then 6 months later they offered him to me for 3 million lol. Also Dzeko got offered to me for 8 million but I didnt have the money an Chelsea snapped him up.

it does seem quite difficult to sell players!
i wanted to sell almunia for £4m but had to reduce the price to £0

Ive got Miles Jacobson as a friend on Facebook, ive sent him a PM asking if its gonna be sorted, ill let you all know if i get a reply.
JP, Been following this on the SI boards, last time i checked they were looking into int, think it was Steve *** who said it. I expect will be done for the christmas patch, hopefully Miles will confirm that. Its a porblem but i dont agree with those who say its made the game unplayable, but thats just my opinioon

Sort of a bug i suppose, I got offered Balotelli, Milner & Tevez first season all for around £10-11m

I also experienced the same scenario as J-gibbard, teams wouldnt take Peter Crouch off me on a Free, because they thought the deal was not viable

I have to say in my single player and two network games i havent noticed anything of the above playing as werder/united/juve. the ai never really buys my players but then i would never buy them if i was offered them so i put this down to a bit more realisim.

But yeah havent noticed or been offered anyone for silly prices :'(

Tevez been put on transfer list by request on my 2nd season, for less than what he's worth too.

The transfers are indeed a problem... Also have the problems mentioned in the OP, with clubs offering hardly ever more than the market price for a player. And the amount of unhappy / transfer-listed top players is ridiculous, Ronaldo offered around for 35 million in march of 1st season, Fabregas for 25, even Gerrard and Ribery for a lousy 12 each.and players like Bosingwa being released on a free at end of first season. And in the end it's almost impossible buy any of those players because most clubs can't afford the agent fees, in case of Fabregas the agent wanted no less than 44 million as fee, not even man city would afford that lol... I wonder how this hasn't been noticed during the game testing phase...

Got offered Nesta 2 days into the career. But so far, apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary. Scared after reading this, though...

JP, Been following this on the SI boards, last time i checked they were looking into int, think it was Steve *** who said it. I expect will be done for the christmas patch, hopefully Miles will confirm that. Its a porblem but i dont agree with those who say its made the game unplayable, but thats just my opinioon
It is spoiling the game though and its something that needs to be sorted ASAP.