It is spoiling the game though and its something that needs to be sorted ASAP.

I concur this does need to be sorted fast. Even when it does get sorted it seems wrong that people playing the game without patching will have this experience. Christmas patch is too far away.

Some of the bugs make me wonder though... do they not test!

Some of the transfers I don't think are that unrealistic that people have highlighted, and players can get unhappy but it seems the frequency of world class players at big clubs getting unhappy is a bit wrong, especially the whole being offered players for less than you bid.

(I was going to say in my game Spurs got Van Der Vaart for only 8 mil... unrealistic :p)

Last edited:
Not seen anything on mine, maybe because I've never been a team in the Premier League.

Hm, and there was me thinking I was one of the luckiest FM players in history snapping Ronaldo up for 34.5mill.. ah well! Sure they'll fix it, I'll look back half fondly on it to be honest. It hasn't got as stupid as on other people's files, although I'm just about to enter my summer after my second season so I'll see.

It is spoiling the game though and its something that needs to be sorted ASAP.
of course, but i cant see it happening before the 11.2 patch, when you consider it took them a week for the hotfix, and this is gonna take serious coding. I'd love to be wrong but i cant see how

nicked Maxi for 2.5, nice little bargain I think :)

I concur this does need to be sorted fast. Even when it does get sorted it seems wrong that people playing the game without patching will have this experience. Christmas patch is too far away.

Some of the bugs make me wonder though... do they not test!

Some of the transfers I don't think are that unrealistic that people have highlighted, and players can get unhappy but it seems the frequency of world class players at big clubs getting unhappy is a bit wrong, especially the whole being offered players for less than you bid.

(I was going to say in my game Spurs got Van Der Vaart for only 8 mil... unrealistic :p)
of course they test. but 40 or testers, compared to the entire fm community, think how many more hours that is

yes there are only about 40 testers but ive played 4 different saved games and it happens every time so how didnt this occur on one of the testers games

anyone had problems the other way?? tried to sign fabregas for real and arsenal wanted £297m, also tried to renew ronaldo contract and he wanted £350,000 p/w, thats ridiculous!!!

something similar, ive noticed some players want rediculous wages and high amount of signing on fee and agent fee

selling players is nearly impossible i maybe manage to sell one in five and thats with offering them for more than half price even if i offer them out for free sometimes clubs say it isnt viable i just dont want these players in my team but nobody buys them

and yes while the game is playable we have come to expect much more from SI in terms of actual realism i wouldnt say its nearly as bad as champ man or fifa manager but certainly slipping

SI SORT IT OUT

Im using the 11.1.1 patch on Steam. I have never seen any weird transfer. I have bid for tons of players and alot of them way higher than there value yet never had them offered to me for less. Selling players is a problem though as nobody wants to buy anyone. Not sure any club has the cash.

Am i the only one without the bug?

No worried just yet as I'm Hearts. No doubt this will catch up to me as it appears a rather big bug. oO)

Just to clarify its isnt so much a bug, more of an AI error. what happens is that you bid for the player, they reject and he becomes unhappy. due to bad AI, or strict manager or whatever reason, they are transfer listed. if by request then probably theyve had a private chat with their manager. its not as bad as some say, but granted can be annoying, especially when madrid sell ronaldo and saint iker. so not a bug but more the team not adjusting things like harshness of coaches, impact of private chat etc. for example im sure some have experienced players requesting transfers for stupid reasons straight after a reasonable chat.

just started my arsenal save and into Dec 2010 , only strange offer was Man Utd offered Nani for £6m and naturally all the big clubs were after him (i didnt go for him as im playing 4231)

But generally nothing really obvious, as far as selling players sold Diaby £5m, Rosisky £4m, . wanted to sell Denilson, Chamak, Koscieny, Fabianski as well but all i got was season loan offers.

sorry for spelling mistakes

ive also had this problem, tried buying balotelli who was transfer listed for 45 million, in january 2011, didnt have the funds, then in july 2011 man city offerd him to me for 11.5 million!

also got offered kaka for 7.5 million, couldnt turn this offer down, and iker got offered to me for 21 million!! thought this was a bargain when i has to fork out 31 million for hugo lloris.

Just seen Modric leave for £8million and Luis Suarez for £6.25million. Considering you had to pay at least £20million for both on FM2010, seems a bit strange. :S

its normally the other way round on previous fms isnt it,usually the transfer fees are unrealisticly high in my opinion but ye defo a bit weird how half the game wants to leave their clubs and its SERIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE to sell any players!!!!

In my save half of Man City is transfer listed (Milner, Adebayor, DAvid Silva, etc)
Obi Mikel was available for a while for 0, now it's 6,25m

Another issue ive noticed, i signed a 16 year old youngster from Barnsley for my Liverpool team, i put him on a Hot Prospect contract and he signed. I then put him into my under 18 squad. Straight away he spat his dummy out about me putting him in the reserves (which i hadn't, it was the U18s) and put a transfer request in. Not good or realistic. I think it sums up the root problem, players are way too quick to get upset and demand to leave.

Another issue ive noticed, i signed a 16 year old youngster from Barnsley for my Liverpool team, i put him on a Hot Prospect contract and he signed. I then put him into my under 18 squad. Straight away he spat his dummy out about me putting him in the reserves (which i hadn't, it was the U18s) and put a transfer request in. Not good or realistic. I think it sums up the root problem, players are way too quick to get upset and demand to leave.

Just had a problem very similar to that myself. Its the time of season where clubs release youth players, I signed three "Hot Prospects", when they signed they were in the first team squad, but I then put them into the reserves because there was more games left in the season there - one transfer request out of them and two others unhappy.