Ohhhhhh :D
Still can't manage to find any bugs to do with transfer ..

While we get players who becomes 'unhappy' easily, do you actually sell them or wait till they are 'happy' again? If you do wait, then how long does it take to happen? Didnt feel like selling my team and always keep rebuilding..

Really bad, I see players like Torres and gerrard getting shifted around for peanuts and I'm really starting to get ****** off when players like Fabregas were offered to me for 15 million in my second season, I really hope they fix this bug

But wouldn't these big names benefit you? You cld buy them up on a cheap..

But wouldn't these big names benefit you? You cld buy them up on a cheap..

That's not the point though. It makes the most realistic manager simulation game on the planet well, unrealistic. It is something that does need to get sorted ASAP although I myself haven't had this problem yet.

It really is unrealistic. I signed Maxwell for 4.8 million,Felipe Melo for 6 and Rafinha for.... FREE.
And that too for my Dynamo Kyiv side.Could've also signed Balotelli but couldnt afford his wages.

It really needs to get sorted.Hopefully in the 11.2 patch

Really bad, I see players like Torres and gerrard getting shifted around for peanuts and I'm really starting to get ****** off when players like Fabregas were offered to me for 15 million in my second season, I really hope they fix this bug

A user here has released a hot fix for it... i think the thread got lost somehow, so i am gona refresh it.. I used the hot fix and it solved the transfer bug, you just need to start a new game. In my opinion its worth trying, better then be annyoed by the game all the time..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/transfer-bug-hot-fix-t52789.html

A user here has released a hot fix for it... i think the thread got lost somehow, so i am gona refresh it.. I used the hot fix and it solved the transfer bug, you just need to start a new game. In my opinion its worth trying, better then be annyoed by the game all the time..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/transfer-bug-hot-fix-t52789.html
it doesnt really solve the problem, it actually breaks other parts of the game such as tutoring, and when you do get a genuine unhappy player, you wnt be able to do anything about it. also it wont be compatible with the 11.2 patch.

I already got ronaldo (56m) and messi (free) Lol.. Now who can beat At Madrid

it doesnt really solve the problem, it actually breaks other parts of the game such as tutoring, and when you do get a genuine unhappy player, you wnt be able to do anything about it. also it wont be compatible with the 11.2 patch.

well I am using this hot fix for aprx. 2 weeks and haven't really seen a tutoring problem. When the players are unhappy, they come and complain... I think the guy fixed the way the ai managers were handling the media and player interaction...
Patch compatibility 11.2 can be solved with a backup of the original file..

well I am using this hot fix for aprx. 2 weeks and haven't really seen a tutoring problem. When the players are unhappy, they come and complain... I think the guy fixed the way the ai managers were handling the media and player interaction...
Patch compatibility 11.2 can be solved with a backup of the original file..
at the risk of breaking your game, since its not been tested for how it impacts other parts of the game, hence why patches take so long to come out. Upto you whether you use it or not, but you not making people aware of the flaws in it or the fact that it can break their save

It really is unrealistic. I signed Maxwell for 4.8 million,Felipe Melo for 6 and Rafinha for.... FREE.
And that too for my Dynamo Kyiv side.Could've also signed Balotelli but couldnt afford his wages.

It really needs to get sorted.Hopefully in the 11.2 patch

Understood.. However that being said and given the next patch isn't out yet, anyone manage to solve the 'unhappy player' problem other than selling him off? I am assuming the root of Unhappiness isn't becos he wants to leave but for internal problems such as lack of discipline in the club etc..

Pls share so we cld have it a reference =)

The odd 1 or 2 would be ok i guess, as this does happen sometimes.. But its happening far too much imho.
I got with arsenal..

Adler-€10m
Montolivo-€12m
Tevez-€14m
Frey-€8m
Melo-€5.5m
Valencia-€5.5m

Was offered Tevez for £10 mil on my first January window. Jumped at the chance. LOL!

But yeah, it's quite annoying. And selling your players for a decent sum(market value) is very difficult.

i see many people are complaining about offers to their club such as Boateng , Saviola or many other high earners. They call them as ridiculous offers, but they are not , because high earners are problem for club's Finance or their head coaches don't want them to be in their squad. I mean offers are not ridiculous. You face a real big problem when you offer ur player to the clubs, just try messi to offer clubs for any higher value you want , there are only offers equal to his original value, it is very ridiculous, it brings that You offer 30M€ to a player, but his club rejects, and the player become unhappy and wants to be in transfer list (everything is ok till now), so we face with the same problem again, the club offers him to other clubs, it goes with his original value... it must be fixed...

Micah richards was trans listed march 1st season with asking price of 0

Sami Khedira was trans listed beginning of second season with asking price of 0 and was also available for loan - i loaned him for free for the season paying no wages with options to sign for free at any time

Kaka was trans listed during the first season asking price 4mil, stayed trans listed until 3rd season then Madrid started playing him cos they couldnt sell him

end of 3rd season Andrea poli was offered to me for 6mil from Napoli (serie A champs season 2 and 3)

January 3rd season Robben was trans listed asking price 9.5mil

Summer between season 2-3 Tevez trans listed asking price 10.25mil

Summer season 2-3 Hamsik trans listed asking price 10mil (again from serie A champs Napoli)

Mats Hummels also trans listed summer season 2-3 asking price 4mil

Felipe Melo has been on trans list for 2 seasons now with no takers, asking price started at around 6-7mil but is now at 3.5mil

Last edited:
Its mad players like Bale, Ronaldo, Silva all being offered to me at the end of first season for less than £20 million. Anyone else find it impossible to sell players? I offered Joe cole for £0 not 1 bid in 3 seasons, had to terminate his contract in the end.