I've got Balotelli for 8m , Kaka for 0 , Lukaku for 1m , Ronaldo got offered to me on 3rd season for 27mil , got zhirkov for 1mil aswell .... and list goes on and on .....

Its mad players like Bale, Ronaldo, Silva all being offered to me at the end of first season for less than £20 million. Anyone else find it impossible to sell players? I offered Joe cole for £0 not 1 bid in 3 seasons, had to terminate his contract in the end.

Sent Cole on loan to Man City with 4.7 future fee but he got injured and they didn't complete the deal. Finally sold him to Arsenal for £2M after Roberto Mancini became manager there. He demanded money to move and I refused and kept playing him for few minutes just to fine him. Finally he settle for total comp of 400K/year so I only got 800K for him.

Had to sell Babel for £3.5M because Pepe Reina got angry with him and even then had to pay him £300K to move. Poulsen was sold for £2.1M after one season on loan.

Got offered Gareth Bale for £6M. I had made offers up to £15M which were refused and kept praising him in the press so maybe the price was a reflection of "tapping up?"

Last edited:
Selling for me is the main problem. Teams just seem to only want to loan my players, even though I'm offering their valuation and then lower than that. £2M for Robbie Keane seems like a pretty good deal (for them!) but teams refuse to buy, only offer to loan. Then when I say unavailable to loan the offers disappear. Hopefully the next patch will sort things out.

In my first season this wasn't a problem but now after finished my second season players like
tevez,casillas, torres, sneijder,iniesta, fabregas, kedhira, özil, di maria have all went to another club.

I got Eden Hazard for 6.5 mill in first jan window. Thats really the only strange thing that has happend in my game.... sadly, as i'd jump on the chance of signing fabregas :)

I offered Dirk Kuyt in January 2011 for 4 million, then in summer I got an offer from R.M in summer for 11 million...?

I signed Gago for free in third season. He had like 100k salary per week at Real.....

Hello, ive got one problem with this game. Three of my best players are goint out of contracts, its November, and their contracts are to June, next year and they just dont want to renew them, the agents are saying that they dont have any interest?! The are playing in all games, the status of one them in the Personal menu is "Dont want to leave the club", but in January all clubs can make offers to them and i'll lost them, without money... do you have any tips how to make to want new contracts?! Its really stupid situation, they dont want to leave the club, but in the same time they dont want to renews their contracs, ive move the days forward and in the first moment, teams like Arsenal and Juventus are making bids for them, i can sell them ( the players are Geraldo, Tiago Alves and Zezinho, i'm with Levski Sofia ) for money, but i don't want, i want them in my squad and i'm running out of time to do it, so please tell me some tips, ive spoke many with them all three are with good relationship with me, their morale is superb, they are playing fantastic, their agents likes me, but i dont know what i should do to renew this contractssss...

Have you had conversations with them?
Maybe they want "A New Challenge" , that's what some players want, so they leave you club or maybe to move on in their career.

Carlos Tevz transfer listed for 11million and Luis Fabinho for 4.4m

santa crus for free start of the season, jo for free start of season, kranjcar for free start of season woodgate offered for 700k crazy, rafael every season out for loan when man utd dont have a decent right back, vela offerred out for peanuts, babel offerred for free, none of this would ever happen in real life,

on a different not the potential ability of pretty much the entire newcastle squad is a bit pants, andy carroll 155???? hes top english scorer this season and bagged a tonne of goals last year, i love the game but wish the reasearchers would be a little more thorough and fair with thier assessment of players, i think barton and jonas along with collocini are much better than the 130-140 they have at best i mean to suggest routledge is as good as barton and jonas??? a tad crazy, the transfer thing deffo needs looking at its crazy

Wow I thought I was just getting lucky.

In my game:
Hulk was unhappy because Porto didn't sell him to Barcelona and so I got him for Liverpool for 3M €
Also Adler for market price, Coentrão, Ramires for free. :\

i enquired man city about boyata, and they said 18m plus vuckic, i declined and then a few days later they offered him to me for 3.4m.

So is this nonsense fixed now? I saw in the notes that AI managers now handle unhappy players better, which could be the problem? But also I didn't see anything about it being possible to sell players again.

i enquired man city about boyata, and they said 18m plus vuckic, i declined and then a few days later they offered him to me for 3.4m.

Get the new patch mate, its fixed now :)

Didn't want to make a new thread so I will just ask in here.

For me the patch hasn't really fixed the problem with selling players.
I can't sell anyone :S.

Is anyone having this problem and does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Well, for me the new patch has been solving alot of stuff, e.g , good players don't get offered by peanuts.

As for the sales, it is harder to sell on this game, and even harder on the first season, but with my Dortmund team I sold 5 ou 6 players easily. I have another save in 2013, with Benfica, I sold some young (22,23,24,25) and above average players (Franco Jara, Nicolas Gaitan, Sidnei, Buonanotte and other 2 ) and couldn't get more than the base value. Which is a bit stupid.

Didn't want to make a new thread so I will just ask in here.

For me the patch hasn't really fixed the problem with selling players.
I can't sell anyone :S.

Is anyone having this problem and does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

January in the second season. Offered Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan to clubs for a pound. And still no offers.:mad: