The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any harm in it nlx, could get some quality players for a while. Miyaichi will come a bit raw though.

No, i see it as a blessing. This is the worst season ever we've been in since i was born. Right now 13 out of 18 and this wednesday an away game vs Ajax. So this is really good deal. Did not see this Miyaichi play yet, but it can't get any worse, so he's always welcome. Oh yeah...almost forgot why this is the most horrible season....we lost away to PSV earlier this season with.....:@

10-0 :(

Sunderland supposedly accepted an £18 Million offer for Darren Bent from Aston Villa.

Buying there way out of trouble indeed.

Darren Bent has some truth. He's handed in a transfer request

Soccernet ESPN Soccernet
We have exclusive confirmation from Steve Bruce that Darren Bent is leaving #SAFC. He said: "I'm disappointed but that's the way it is."

i'm really surprised. If its true Sunderland are being offered that much money, for a striker thats misfiring right now, can't really say no. Might have been a falling out or something

Sky Sports News just said that it's an £18M deal that could rise to £24M.. madness!

24 million?! ****** ****. If I was Bruce, I'd snap Villas hand off for that

Doesn't make sense though, when Sunderland are in a pretty good position in the league now. So i'm guessing Ashley Young would be on his way then?

Last edited:
Some of that money might be coming our way. Levy usually sticks re-sale clauses on his condition list for outgoing transfers.

And does it mean Houllier is staying at Villa then too?

Why on earth would Darren Bent want to move to Aston Villa?? :/ and £18 million behave! its just madness from Bent total madness

I can't work it out lol. But, there must be something that appealed to him. Maybe the cash would let Brucie line up a cheeky bid for Wellbeck? ;)

Probably because he knows Villa are better than what they have been this season. He knows that with the players there, that he will thrive, and a lot of the players are English too so he'll know them.

Yeah Everton and Liverpool are better then what the have been but, he genuinely has a chance of playing in Europe next season with Sunderland and if he moves to Villa he has no chance of that this season, he does want to play in Europe right? its just amazing this has come out of now where, but no doubt Aston Villa are better then what they have been but it still doesn't seem right to want to go to Aston Villa from Sunderland this season :/

Shay Given is 5/4 on to sign for Leicester with some bookmakers refusing to take bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back