The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe robbie keane asked for a wage rise to go to birmingham , was it maybe a ploy though to try and manufacture a move to sunderland ?

Fulham approached Southampton about taking their young central midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin on a 5 day trial but they've said no. Only accepting formal bids.

He'd be a good player for you, Always rated him....

Not talking about Keane.oO)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Fulham approached Southampton about taking their young central midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin on a 5 day trial but they've said no. Only accepting formal bids.

Can't make my mind up on Downing to be honest... We need a pacey winger for sure and he is that.

Newcastle United have turned down a transfer bid from Tottenham, believed to be in the region of £15m, for star striker Andy Carroll.
metro.co.uk

Apparently we are still in for Carroll, though we should be saving that money for Luis Suarez who we are also reportedly interested in?

Newcastle United have turned down a transfer bid from Tottenham, believed to be in the region of £15m, for star striker Andy Carroll.
metro.co.uk

Apparently we are still in for Carroll, though we should be saving that money for Luis Suarez who we are also reportedly interested in?

Redknapp, though, insists there are no such plans in place, with Spurs unwilling to break the bank during the January transfer window.

"He's a good player, he's a handful, you'd like to have him in your team," Redknapp said.

"But we are nowhere near getting Andy Carroll. How much is he? You are talking £30million to 40million."

Also don't think Saurez is the sort of player you need. You need a lone-striker.

Also don't think Saurez is the sort of player you need. You need a lone-striker.

Maybe so, but we still are interested in Suarez thats why I mentioned

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

South Africa's Siphiwe Tshabalala - the midfielder who hit the World Cup's opening goal - is having a week-long trial with Nottingham Forest as he bids to seal a £1.5m move from the Kaizer Chiefs.
The Sun​

Should be good for the Championship?

Pool interested in Downing apparently. Villa gonna raise funds for Bent?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6668007,00.html

Won't happen. Villa don't sell their best player- OH WAIT

Can't make my mind up on Downing to be honest... We need a pacey winger for sure and he is that.

Pacey? Not the paciest, but quick enough I guess. What he is is a technically proficient winger, good at set-pieces, very good crosser and improving with his finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back