The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shay Given is 5/4 on to sign for Leicester with some bookmakers refusing to take bets.

Honestly, that deal would make me cry, he is way way way too good for the Championship, why can't City just sell him to Arsenal :'(

I understand that they are title rivals, just sad to see someone with his talent rotting away.

Honestly, that deal would make me cry, he is way way way too good for the Championship, why can't City just sell him to Arsenal :'(

I understand that they are title rivals, just sad to see someone with his talent rotting away.
It will not be rotting away as much as it is now.

ps we are also being havily linked with SWP and Michael Johnson and currently have Mancini's son Antonio on trial

hope we get a couple of these signings seems like Eriksen and Mancini are real *** chums.

It will not be rotting away as much as it is now.

ps we are also being havily linked with SWP and Michael Johnson and currently have Mancini's son Antonio on trial

hope we get a couple of these signings seems like Eriksen and Mancini are real *** chums.

Yeah, I understand he wouldn't be rotting away in the Championship, but at the same time, he has the ability to be playing at the highest level, and it's just a bit sad when you see someone who is playing in a division far below their ability.

Yeah, I understand he wouldn't be rotting away in the Championship, but at the same time, he has the ability to be playing at the highest level, and it's just a bit sad when you see someone who is playing in a division far below their ability.

I agree same as Bellamy and the Yak but I'm not going to complain and hopefully it will only be for 6 months

I agree same as Bellamy and the Yak but I'm not going to complain and hopefully it will only be for 6 months

Indeed, if those types of players were coming to Newcastle, let alone a Championship team, I would be happy lol :P

Shaun Wright Phillips is apparently in a tug of war between newcaslte and bolton in a deal worth around 2.5 million

Where is GodCubed now,he knows something about Bent that's for sure:O

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Read that Gareth Barry is going back to Aston Villa!!!!!!
Link PLEASE!!!:O

Why would Villa want BENT?, I thought they could do better :(

Why would Villa want BENT?, I thought they could do better :(

Bent is one of the best strikers in the league, I would probably rate him in the top 5 strikers in the prem due to his clinical record. In villa's current situation, I would say bent could do better than villa. He should stay at sunderland.

I personally don't rate Bent at all..... They could do better :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back