The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Calum's link, go to Page 7 of the pictures.

I would dearly love for it to be someone completely unexpected. Tim Cahill and Harry Kewell or something.

For Calum's link, go to Page 7 of the pictures.

I would dearly love for it to be someone completely unexpected. Tim Cahill and Harry Kewell or something.

Lol they must have an injunction against the sun saying who it is but it will come out soon like crouch JT rooney

It's Almunia and Fabianski, they couldn't handle it apparently.

:'(

It has nothing to do with transfer roumours though but i didnt know any where else to put it lol :P

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

poor joke thier mike:P

Last edited:

Nice pun, but it said international teammates. This would imply that A) They're compatriots and B) Almunia would get into Spain or Poland's team, which is honestly even more unlikely than A. :P

if thats ment to be a joke

(a) i dont get it
(b) its poor

:P

Almunia and Fabianski, can't handle anything..? :P

Nice pun, but it said international teammates. This would imply that A) They're compatriots and B) Almunia would get into Spain or Poland's team, which is honestly even more unlikely than A. :P

Oh right, didn't take notice of that XD just saw 4-in-a-bed. :$

Heskey 'n' Walcott. You know it makes sense.

Super Nick and Poulsen? Surely more likely - Did you see Nick's chest the other day? Bare as a baby's bottom.. Plus, two blonde, Scandinavian beauties, who could turn them down? (mind you, that's usually applied to big-titted Swedish women...)

Super Nick and Poulsen? Surely more likely - Did you see Nick's chest the other day? Bare as a baby's bottom.. Plus, two blonde, Scandinavian beauties, who could turn them down? (mind you, that's usually applied to big-titted Swedish women...)

While you may be a fan of Nicklas Bendtner's sinewy torse, I prefer the thought of Ryan Giggs and Robbie Savage plus two platinum blonde, Welsh sheep.

Enjoy the mental image, people...

*cough* leave the sheep out of it (H)

So if there's no sheep then you're game for a spitroast with Ryan Gigg's **** hair chest and Robbie Savage's honeyed locks?

Sobering thought. (6)

David Luiz is linked with Man City again, seems that according to some reports last summer to keep Tevez at the club they promised him they would look to sign Dzeko and David Luiz or something.

Benfica say negotiations have broken down with Chelsea over deal for David Luiz - BBC Sport ticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back