The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redknapp isn't an idiot. He wont sell him, they don't need to they have a financially secure club and Gareth would be a fool to want it. However if they do reject this I reckon his wages will probably increase 10fold.

Double it, give us Eto'o and you've got a deal.

Funny how when good things happen to welsh/scottish sportmen, they all of a sudden are british, but when they lose or screw up, they are welsh/scot again.

Nice purchase for inter anyway. Maicon/Bale :D

Before I consign it to the transfer rumour bin, think its staggering what people pass as an exclusive these days...

Why would Mourinho want Bale? So that he can place one of the best players for Madrid this season - Angel Di Maria onto the bench? If anything I think Mourinho would prefer to buy a young player that could step in for Xabi Alonso when the latter is injured or suspended. That is the one position that RM doesn't have any depth at the moment.

As for Inter, I just can't see them splashing 40m for Bale. They have a whole team of veterans (Zanetti (37), Lucio (32), Sameul (32), Milito (31), Stankovic (32), Cambiasso (30) etc) that might be past it sooner than later, so spending that much on one single player is pretty unwise, and I'm sure Moratti knows that.

That would be a **** deal for them. One of the best players in the world in eto o, plus 80 million which they paid for ronaldo. For one of the most over rated players in the EPL, dont think so.

Good enough for you? As I've already told you. ******* ****.

He is a director of football strategy, essentially a chief scout. Again, as I've already told you.

Have you actually read that story.... It means nothing, It just says how he is a good manager, and it isnt from Henry.... WHo is the Owner. So it isnt even what i asked for.... As i told you, he is on a 6 month contract... Only. FACT that.

Director of football strategy on a 5 year deal. You where quite happy to say he was in charge of transfers every time you where linked with anyone decent under Woy, but not with Kenny. *Sigh. Kenny said Babel was staying and that was a blantant Lie. Unless you use your School boy excuses of he stayed for a few hours.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Gareth is barely Worth 40million A lone, let alone More then Crissy.... Your be lucky if you get 40 for him tbh.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

The Big Exclusive missed is Ipswich have had a bid accepted for Swindon Highly rated Striker Charlie Adams.

Swindon have accepted an undisclosed bid from Ipswich for highly-rated young striker Charlie Austin.

Bale is overrated. A couple of good games this season and he should be worth that? That guy has still ALOT to prove.

Bale is overrated. A couple of good games this season and he should be worth that? That guy has still ALOT to prove.
not overrated, and has had a lot more than 2 good games, but still has a long way to go, t

Have you actually read that story.... It means nothing, It just says how he is a good manager, and it isnt from Henry.... WHo is the Owner. So it isnt even what i asked for.... As i told you, he is on a 6 month contract... Only. FACT that.

Director of football strategy on a 5 year deal. You where quite happy to say he was in charge of transfers every time you where linked with anyone decent under Woy, but not with Kenny. *Sigh. Kenny said Babel was staying and that was a blantant Lie. Unless you use your School boy excuses of he stayed for a few hours.

The quote is from Werner, who is our chairman. John W Henry isn't our owner, our owners are a group called FSG. That, is a FACT.

And yes I did read it, it said Kenny is in contention for the post in the long-term. *Sigh*

*Awaits more uninformed drivel*...

The quote is from Werner, who is our chairman. John W Henry isn't our owner, our owners are a group called FSG. That, is a FACT.

And yes I did read it, it said Kenny is in contention for the post in the long-term. *Sigh*

Werner talking about dalglish's future holds as much weight as Gill talking about SAFs, so its definitely a credible source

The FSG was established my NESV, which was founded by John Henry is 2001, therefore making him Principle owner, and incharge in directly.

Sigh, How long is his contract Alex my Friend..? And still Kenny Said Babel was staying, which was ****...? How do you explain that, Your bulllshit he stayed for a few hours, doesnt hold with me, nor should it with You, this is already showing signs of Rafa and the Yanks, The Manager being over ruled. If you cant see it, i feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
The FSG was established my NESR, which was founded by John Henry is 2001, therefore making him Principle owner, and incharge in directly.

Close but actually It's NESV for New England Sports Ventures and it was co-founded by John Henry and Tom Werner amongst others. Also Tom Werner is the one that they are officially calling the chairman. Not that this is even remotely on topic, but i just thought that I would help clear this up.

Close but actually It's NESV for New England Sports Ventures and it was co-founded by John Henry and Tom Werner amongst others. Also Tom Werner is the one that they are officially calling the chairman. Not that this is even remotely on topic, but i just thought that I would help clear this up.

Typo, by me i think, But come on. Henry is the man in charge, He was the face of the take over. Chairmen is different from Owner, Chairmen - Day to day Running, Owner the Man for the real big decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back