The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is a self confessed Liverpool fan.

So was Torres..

I don't see Aguero leaving this summer, especially considering they've just sold Forlan to Besiktas. He'll leave next summer. Besides, Liverpool won't be looking for another striker anyway.

So was Torres..

I don't see Aguero leaving this summer, especially considering they've just sold Forlan to Besiktas. He'll leave next summer. Besides, Liverpool won't be looking for another striker anyway.

He hasn't signed for Besiktas.

Liverpool need another striker, but i doubt it will Aguero. I cant see Suarez out of first team, so, that leaves either 30mil+ Aguero or 30mil+ Caroll would be on the bench. KK is good manager, so i doubt he'll make that mistake. L'pool will buy some cheaper striker for backup.

Liverpool need another striker, but i doubt it will Aguero. I cant see Suarez out of first team, so, that leaves either 30mil+ Aguero or 30mil+ Caroll would be on the bench. KK is good manager, so i doubt he'll make that mistake. L'pool will buy some cheaper striker for backup.

Or maybe a formation with three strikers, or reverting Suarez to his effective left wing role?

Seriously, where does this come from? I've heard a couple of Pool fans say it on another forum, both failed to provide a source of course.

Independiente's Argentine teenage sensation Sergio Aguero says he would prefer to join his boyhood club and Champions League holders Liverpool rather than German champions Bayern Munich.

Last week Bayern confirmed their interest in the 17-year-old Aguero, who can operate as an attacking midfielder or a striker, but the Argentine talent is holding out for a move to English side Liverpool.

"If I had to choose a league then it would be the Premier League," Aguero is quoted as saying in the Munich TZ newspaper.

"I have been a Liverpool fan for as long as I can remember and it would be a dream to play there.

"I watched the Champions League final and celebrated every goal as if it was for Independiente."

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed that new signings will be made in the summer and a striker is expected with the club's shot-shy forwards firing blanks this season.

With German international captain Michael Ballack seemingly on his way to Chelsea, Bayern are also on the lookout for a new creative player and chairman Karl-Heinz Rummennigge said a bid was imminent.

"Aguero has great ability and we need to make a move before the Spanish and Italian clubs join the race, otherwise he will be expensive," Rummenigge told Bild daily.

"He certainly would not be a snip but for a young player of his quality you sometimes have to be prepared to take a risk."

Aguero, contracted at Independiente until 2007, has not been capped by the Argentine national side but is still expected to cost around 15 million euros (18 million dollars).

From 2006.

XD

How convenient, he (apparently) says that when you were European champs. I thought this apparent confession was recent considering I'd only heard it a few months ago...

Aguero has also said he would not leave this summer, and his agent said he would only leave for a CL club

Aguero has repeatedly stated his desire for CL football.

RTW your article is way out of date

He also spent this Christmas in Liverpool with his and Maxi's families.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Aguero has also said he would not leave this summer, and his agent said he would only leave for a CL club

That was just me proving he's a Liverpool fan, is all.

Or maybe a formation with three strikers, or reverting Suarez to his effective left wing role?

Suarez is beast of a player, he could play winger, but what i've seen, his best position is ST. Why change somethings that works just fine? And about formation with 3 strikers, I dont know, Carroll (sp) is to lazy and Aguero lacks in discipline. Ah, we'll see, right?

Because he is good friends with Maxi Rodriguez, his former team-mate at Athletico and of course, fellow Argentine.

He posted that article to someone who doubted he was a Liverpool fan. The article reveals that he is a Liverpool fan, so I don't see how it's way out of date. About him going to Liverpool it is of course out of date.

From what i've seen, Atletico are willing to sell anyone except Aguero so I would be very surprised if he does make a move.

He posted that article to someone who doubted he was a Liverpool fan. The article reveals that he is a Liverpool fan, so I don't see how it's way out of date. About him going to Liverpool it is of course out of date.

the fact that he is a liverpool fan doesnt mean he will make the transfer, after that is the point of this thread

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

From what i've seen, Atletico are willing to sell anyone except Aguero so I would be very surprised if he does make a move.

Desperate to hold onto him

they'd rather sacrifice the coach first

the fact that he is a liverpool fan doesnt mean he will make the transfer, after that is the point of this thread

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Desperate to hold onto him

they'd rather sacrifice the coach first

To be fair, there was a major discussion about the best left back in the world earlier in this thread...=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back