• Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
gun__1278672835_45_halliche_rafik.jpg
gun__1278672975_benfica.png

Rafik Halliche (Benfica)
Defender - 23 years old
[The Sun]
The Sun link Arsenal with a £4 million move for Algerian centre back Rafik Halliche. The 23-year-old, who plays for Benfica, starred in his country’s 0-0 draw with England at the World Cup.

Palermo have confirmed a bid for lucas has been turned down, believed to be around 5.5 mil.
Hodgson is rumoured to be willing to pay 5 mil + lucas for cavani tho

Inter Milan are now in for Mascherano, with Hodgson wanting 20M + Cambiasso +on loan Mancini whom is surplus to requirements

Mm,h I'm on the fence, because of Cambiasso's age

Liverpool ready for double signing of Paul Scharner and Tave Taiwo. Finally...a left back

http://www.betfairfootball.com/premier-league/liverpool/liverpool-poised-to-make-double-signing/

Steven Defour linked, and reportably bid' 8.5M to replace Lucas.
to be fair you are almost bound to lose mascherano, and at least you have someone to fillin the gap, and a quality player at that. if you just get cash, you wont be seeing half that for transfers

to be fair you are almost bound to lose mascherano, and at least you have someone to fillin the gap, and a quality player at that. if you just get cash, you wont be seeing half that for transfers
I think that because of his age, and our current amount of money to spend, I think we may be better off looking at Gago or someone. Don't get me wrong, Cambiasso is a top player

I think that because of his age, and our current amount of money to spend, I think we may be better off looking at Gago or someone. Don't get me wrong, Cambiasso is a top player

Age isn't a big deal for a player like Cambiasso.
You'll find that the better defensive midfielders always are of an older age.

If you get money + Cambiasso you are basically stealing from Inter.

Age isn't a big deal for a player like Cambiasso.
You'll find that the better defensive midfielders always are of an older age.

If you get money + Cambiasso you are basically stealing from Inter.
lol love that last bit "you're basically stealing from inter"

Palermo have confirmed they've made an offer for Lucas Leiva. Their chairman said that reports of it being £5m (or 6m Euros) were too high.

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have enquired about Gerrard but that Liverpool's price of 70m euros is currently too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back