The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly a backup option.

No decent team chooses Boruc as a serious #1 option.

That's what made me question it. Doesn't Boruc get first team football at Celtic? Why would he leave for back-up position.

Palermo have confirmed they've made an offer for Lucas Leiva. Their chairman said that reports of it being £5m (or 6m Euros) were too high.

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have enquired about Gerrard but that Liverpool's price of 70m euros is currently too high.
8Million for Lucas and I'd sell, other than that keep hold of him

8Million for Lucas and I'd sell, other than that keep hold of him

Here's the problem though mate - last season only Bolton used fewer players than us, which is a reflection of how much a few injuries will trash our squad depth. Can you name a couple of players we can pick up of at least equal quality, if not better, to Insua and Lucas for say £7m? Keep in mind that apparantly Gosling is worth £4m and even that Wigan fullback is attracting £7m bids we can't match... Even if we get, say, £13m for the pair and all that money is available for players, are we improving the squad?

Here's the problem though mate - last season only Bolton used fewer players than us, which is a reflection of how much a few injuries will trash our squad depth. Can you name a couple of players we can pick up of at least equal quality, if not better, to Insua and Lucas for say £7m? Keep in mind that apparantly Gosling is worth £4m and even that Wigan fullback is attracting £7m bids we can't match... Even if we get, say, £13m for the pair and all that money is available for players, are we improving the squad?
wow didnt know it was that few.when villa use more players than you... you know you're in trouble there

How many players did Liverpool use last season in the league?

Cheers.

Palermo have confirmed they've made an offer for Lucas Leiva. Their chairman said that reports of it being £5m (or 6m Euros) were too high.

Real Madrid have confirmed that they have enquired about Gerrard but that Liverpool's price of 70m euros is currently too high.

But they spend £80m + on Cristiano Ronaldo... :/ I don't get that club! :P

But they spend £80m + on Cristiano Ronaldo... :/ I don't get that club! :P

I admit the price of Ronaldo was dramatic, but he is far younger and is currently a much better player than Steven Gerrard is.

Yeah I'd say so too, but Ronaldo I think won't get any better, I feel he'll drop in potential. :P *hopefully*

How many players did Liverpool use last season in the league?

Cheers.

Should have checked date on stats I was using (6) Should have been a clue that Jack Robinson wasn't listed....

We used 30 players in the league last season. Burnley used 26. In all competitions, Burnley used 29 (42 games?), we still used 30 for 56 games.

Aston Villa used 23 players in the league last season. In 51 games, they used 25 players.

michael-essien-arsenal-shirt.jpg

Signed for 14m on a two year contract.

Kevin Thomson to Middlesbrough for £2 Million

Chris Eagles to Rangers £1.5 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back