• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
all sheff wed playes too be dead if we go down
They've released a bunch today.
It is with the deepest of regret, i have to inform you all.FRANCIS JEFFERS has been released from Sheffield Web. D:::

On a serious note :D
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...idfielder-alberto-aquilani-in-fiorentina-link

Aquilani out ? i'd probably sell, since we only payed 5 M for him up front, we wouldn't need to pay off the rest speculated. He has never played 22+ games in a season. And been liabilty.

Has Joe Cole really gone to Liverpool? I keep hearing that he's going to join them in the summer on a free from Chelsea.

Has Joe Cole really gone to Liverpool? I keep hearing that he's going to join them in the summer on a free from Chelsea.
Highly doubt it.Also, nothing in the news or on any website. Though, the liverpool forum has many threads about him ;)

Newcastle United:

In:

Juan Albin... From Sky Sports: Now Spanish sources claim that Newcastle have offered Albin a three-year deal to move to St James' Park on a Bosman transfer in the summer.

Charlie Austin, Marc Wilson, Alan Hutton, Jimmy Bullard, Jamie O'Hara, Seb Larsson, Pablo Hernandez, Jeremain Lens, Jason Koumas, Jason Roberts... From Football Transfer League.co.uk.

i hope Reading get some Full Backs, And some GOOD Strikers..

But on a good note, Gylfi has said he wouldn't move even if it was to Barca! YES!

Newcastle Ins *ALLEDGADLY*
Alan Hutton, Marlon Harewood, Sebastian Larsson, Philippe Senderos, Jamie O'Hara, Charlie Austin, Charlie Adam, Marc Wilson, Joe Ledley, Loic Damour, Pablo Ibanez , Jose Manuel “Chico” Flores, Jeremain Lens, Walid Cherfa, Tom Eaves, Joseph Yobo, Erik Huseklepp, Carles Puyol, Darren Pratley, Ludovic Giuly

Newcastle Outs *ALLEDGADLY*
Kevin Nolan (West Ham), Andy Carroll (Wigan), Nicky **** (Ipswich), Steven Taylor (Barcelona)

I don't think Larsson will sign but i heard Nolan is going to westham

Horwich Wanderers are very keen on Michael Owen.

sheffield wednesday ins:

Chris Sedwick released from preston wednesday fan
Neil Mellor Apparentley hes a sheff utd fan but his dad played for us
Eddie Nolan been on loan from preston and preston have transfered listed him along with mellor
Jordan Rhodes Huddersfield player i heard this rumour a few times
Luke Varney Been on loan most of the season and says he would jump at the chances of returning also Cloghy said he not in his plans

Out: like said earlier we have realsed 6 first team players:

Etienne Esajas
Frank Simek
FRANCIS JEFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micky Gray
Leon Clarke
Sean Mcallister
also with us going down Irvine has offered new contracts to both our young keepers which i think gives us a slight hint although we probably guessed Lee Grant will be off ....... Birmingham Manchester United Burnley all been rumoured earlier in the season also on there way out will be Marcus Tudgay and Mark Beevers

Last edited:
Newcastle United:

In:

Juan Albin... From Sky Sports: Now Spanish sources claim that Newcastle have offered Albin a three-year deal to move to St James' Park on a Bosman transfer in the summer.

Charlie Austin, Marc Wilson, Alan Hutton, Jimmy Bullard, Jamie O'Hara, Seb Larsson, Pablo Hernandez, Jeremain Lens, Jason Koumas, Jason Roberts... From Football Transfer League.co.uk.
Bullard would love to get out of Hull, see that happening certainly. Cost a lot for Austin, also a riskSeb Larsson too would be good.

Looking at the Liverpool site before, Aquilani bein offered a chance to return to Italy be Fiorentina. Never read it all though, so not sure on value.

Heard Van Der Vaart to Liverpool
And Torres to Chelsea (£70M)
Also Higuain to Liverpool (£34M)

big rumours coming out of chelsea saying if we dont get torres for 70million then we already have a offer from real madrid offering us higuian for 40(euros) million. wouldnt mind either but torres is very injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back