The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
big rumours coming out of chelsea saying if we dont get torres for 70million then we already have a offer from real madrid offering us higuian for 40(euros) million. wouldnt mind either but torres is very injury prone.
he's not injury prone, hes just been playing constantly under niggles which havent been allowed time to recover properly.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

all i want is dezko and the return of hargreaves to full 1st team fitness

he's not injury prone, hes just been playing constantly under niggles which havent been allowed time to recover properly.

its proven and he even said it himself he struggles playing in the premiership, i dont know if i want a player like that in my side.

It wont come as a surprise to any of you...

But the deal for Kris Boyd to Birmingham is agreed...

according to the bloke who sits behind me at St Andrews, he goes to the same Gym as the Blues team on a Monday morning in Shirley. And talks to all the players every week, except for like Chucho because he cant speak a word of English XD

he got talking to Andy Watson "Blues assistant manager" and he said they basically have him tied up

it could be bullshit obviously!! i wont believe it until i see it

but he has pre predicted a **** of a lot of transfers in the past, some that wasn't even in the press before they were signed.

big rumours coming out of chelsea saying if we dont get torres for 70million then we already have a offer from real madrid offering us higuian for 40(euros) million. wouldnt mind either but torres is very injury prone.

He's not injury prone but this season he has been constantly rushed back when not fit causing bigger problems. But still 18 goals in 22 [League only] is something I'm sure anyone would love to boast about. Chelsea couldn't afford him anyway ;)

its proven and he even said it himself he struggles playing in the premiership, i dont know if i want a player like that in my side.

Torres has never said that, he's one of the most prolific goalscorers in this league ever :S I can't believe you are genuinely turning down the services of El Nino.. Next you will be saying you want Sheva back!

Just take it he has had problems in the past and as rafa needed him he played him whih dint allow him to recover from the injury

He's not injury prone but this season he has been constantly rushed back when not fit causing bigger problems. But still 18 goals in 22 [League only] is something I'm sure anyone would love to boast about. Chelsea couldn't afford him anyway ;)

im sure we could prize him away if he wanted to lol. i honestly dont want torres and hope he goes to barca.

im sure we could prize him away if he wanted to lol. i honestly dont want torres and hope he goes to barca.

I actually doubt any team would sign him at like £70 million as thats around the price he would cost :P maybe real or man city maybe

Torres has never said that, he's one of the most prolific goalscorers in this league ever :S I can't believe you are genuinely turning down the services of El Nino.. Next you will be saying you want Sheva back!

im just saying i dont know if i want a player who will be kicked because he is good missing games because of this especially when fees off 70million are being thrown about. i personaly would like either pato, aguero or higiuan.

I have a feeling players who aren't in the premier league already flop some of the time.. Torres has got used to playing in the League also with amazing service from Wingers and Lampard etc, I think he could get a ton of goals.

im just saying i dont know if i want a player who will be kicked because he is good missing games because of this especially when fees off 70million are being thrown about. i personaly would like either pato, aguero or higiuan.

And you think they will be any cheaper ?

whats to say that pato, higuain or aguero wouldnt struggle with the increased physicality of the permier league. torres is a proven PL goals scorer, and only higuain is in better form than him

Alexis sanchez linked with man u, real madrid and liverpool

Chamakh to Arsenal

Arda Turan --> Liverpool

And that also shows that, considering the amount of time he has spent injured, he also hasn't adapted aswell as people would think to life in the Premier League.
He's said that he dosen't know how players like Gerrard and Carragher can play week in,week out uninjured.And that he's struggled

He's said that he dosen't know how players like Gerrard and Carragher can play week in,week out uninjured.And that he's struggled

Exactly.

I think Aguero and Higuain would be better suited to the Premier league than Torres in the long term.

Aguero looked very comfortable against us the other week, held it up well.

Guillem Balague's website suggests that Mourinho will go to Real Madrid if Inter win the champions league and the Raul wants to come to England this summer, if a top team will take him at his age. He also thinks javi martinez could be on his way to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back