The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Gudjohnson will play back up he is still a class act he was offered to Rangers but we couldn't afford 40K a week wages

Mehh, I know he's class and he'll figure here and there but I think Hughes will go for a 4-4-1-1 formation which means Gera or Dempsey playing in the whole behind Bobby but I'm sure we'll play 4-4-2 in soem games, he is class though :D

Fulham also in for Rafik Halliche who can play centre back, hopefully we won't get Silvestre because he's a bit too old now, Halliche would be a great acquisition because he's young has lots of pace and hopefully replace Aaron Hughes when he retires. Our strength in depth is finally looking quite good, we were certainly weak in the centre back area last season but luckily Hughes and Hangeland didn't get injured.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...stre-Eidur-Gudjohnsen-and-Rafik-Halliche.html

Also:

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson is prepared to cash in on Alberto Aquilani.

The Mirror says the Liverpool manager hasn’t finished selling yet.

He will listen to any serious offers for Italian midfielder Aquilani, and would use the proposed £10million fee to bring in a replacement.

Belgium international Steven Defour, the Standard Liege star, is top of his list.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/liverp...defour-1035391
God I'd like this

A few rumors from: http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

• Removal van seen emptying Ashley Young's house in the Haey area of Stoidge west midlands
    Liverpool or Spurs ?
  • Stephen ireland spotted outside the club shop at sjp also ben arfa spotted at training ground yesterday
  • News just in, Liverpool to attempt to sign Miroslav Klose and if new owners come in shortly, possibly Lahm as well.
  • William Gallas is in talks with Tottenham Hotspur. Every other club that Gallas has held talks with have not offered him a contract due to his high wage demands and Tottenham look to be the only club willing to meet these demands

• Casillas---------------
    Ramos-----Pepe-----Albiol-----Marcelo
    -----------Khedira--Alonso------------
    Ronaldo-------Van Der Vaart---Di Maria
    ----------------Higuian---------------

Kaka' will replace Van Der Vaart when he is fit

Last edited:
  • William Gallas is in talks with Tottenham Hotspur. Every other club that Gallas has held talks with have not offered him a contract due to his high wage demands and Tottenham look to be the only club willing to meet these demands

Wont happen totenham are one of the strictest clubs when it comes to wages, i think they have a wage cap of 65k

From The Official Arsenal Website
gun__1280306144_player_barazite.jpg

Eagle-eyed supporters may spot Arsenal's Nacer Barazite playing for Glasgow Rangers this evening during their friendly fixture against Glentoran. Nacer is on trial with the Scottish outfit.

The 20-year-old Dutch striker has represented Holland at all youth levels and since joining Arsenal in 2006, Nacer has made three first team appearances for the Gunners. His time in north London has included a season-long loan spell with Derby County for the 2008/09 season.

Everyone at Arsenal wishes Nacer all the best during his trial period with Glasgow Rangers

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

another one off footballrumours.com

Work on the industrial estate next to villa park. Just been on my lunchbreak and saw Southgate leaving villa park in his black jag!

Last edited:
Sky Sports Sources: Sunderland have agreed a season long loan deal with Manchester City for defender Nedum Onouha.

Reports in the guilleme balague marca column suggest that turkish team fenerbache f.c, are eyeing a move for liverpools maxi rodriguez. Liverpool boss roy hodgson is thought to be keen to keep the argentine winger, but with fenerbache offering spanish target man and 2008-2009 pachicci winner in la liga, david guiza, a swap a deal is now thought to be gathering pace with guiza expected to be at anfield in the stands on sunday for the game against arsenal.

Reports in the guilleme balague marca column suggest that turkish team fenerbache f.c, are eyeing a move for liverpools maxi rodriguez. Liverpool boss roy hodgson is thought to be keen to keep the argentine winger, but with fenerbache offering spanish target man and 2008-2009 pachicci winner in la liga, david guiza, a swap a deal is now thought to be gathering pace with guiza expected to be at anfield in the stands on sunday for the game against arsenal.
Horrible swap for Liverpool if this become real imo.

I've never liked Güiza, even having won the Pichichi trophy and so.
I would never accept losing Maxi Rodríguez for having Güiza.

Juventus have confirmed that they have agreed a £4.5M fee for Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen.

Danny Welbeck is at Sunderland for a medical ahead of his season long loan deal.
(SSN breaking news)
__

Rangers have confirmed they are in talks with Stoke's James Beattie and Portsmouth's Tommy Smith.
(SSN Breaking News)
____

Tottenham are reportedly going to offer £8m + Robbie Keane for Aston Villa winger Ashley Young.
(Daily Mirror)

according to wiki the ramires deal will be completed tomorow make of it what you please. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramires

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

and Jack Cork has re-joined Burnley on a seasons long loan. good deal for jack and i think he will tear it up in the championship

Manchester United are interested in [ruining Football Manager 2011 for a lot of people by...] signing £9m-rated Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, 17, from Anderlecht.
Full Story: Caught Offside

bolton have signed Tom Eaves from Oldham who funnily enough scored a hat-rick against Bolton this pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back