• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.

By Chris Harris
gun__1281025001_Spahic.jpg

Bacary Sagna believes that Emir Spahic is talented enough to make his mark at Arsenal.​

The Bosnia captain is one of a number of centre backs linked with a move to Emirates Stadium but he is also one of the less recognisable names on the rumours list.​

Spahic is 29, plays for Montpellier in France and just missed out on this summer's World Cup when his country were beaten in a play-off by Portugal last November.​

But Sagna is no stranger to Spahic after watching him in action last season and the Arsenal right back thinks the Bosnian would be an asset if he joined the Gunners.​

“I knew him from last year because he played well and scored some good goals," said Sagna.​

"I used to follow him in French football last year and he is a good player. He is the captain of the Bosnian national team so he’s a good player.​

"Spahic is a good enough player to play for Arsenal and everyone will welcome him if he does come.​

"He is a positive man and a good player and we need that. All good players would be welcomed into the team and will settle into the squad because the atmosphere is great here."​

Last edited:
My mate told me Andy Webster will move to Dundee United with David Goodwillie moving to Rangers don't know if there is any truth in it though

Hernanes?????

I'd love to see him in the prem, Think you mean Ramires tho ! lol

Whats the latest on the Remy deal to either Stoke, West Ham, Lyon, Liverpool or Spurs?? Really hope he comes to West Ham

Hatem Ben Arfa loan deal agreed in principle, an announcment could be made as early as this afternoon!! :D--------Newcastle are reported to be readying a £5m for Ghanian midfeilder Kevin Prince Boateng :D !!!

Whats the latest on the Remy deal to either Stoke, West Ham, Lyon, Liverpool or Spurs?? Really hope he comes to West Ham

Tony Pulis said there unlikely to sign him, I think if he was going to sign for West Ham, he would have done it by now.

Hatem Ben Arfa loan deal agreed in principle, an announcment could be made as early as this afternoon!! :D--------Newcastle are reported to be readying a £5m for Ghanian midfeilder Kevin Prince Boateng :D !!!

Your worse than Goal.com for getting me excited. :(

it would be a **** of a signing if you pull that off. but im not convinced that this is anything more than more big talk from G+S

Lol yeah. If we believed them everytime, we would have Thierry Henry, David Beckham, and probably unlimited riches at our disposal as well.

(Which, by the way, we do not)

Hernanes?????

I'd love to see him in the prem, Think you mean Ramires tho ! lol

yeah he must have meant Ramires, as Hernanes completed a transfer to Lazio for 13,5 million € a few days ago.

it would be a **** of a signing if you pull that off. but im not convinced that this is anything more than more big talk from G+S

Pretty likely i heard. I also heard he wants to come to West Ham so I can see it happening

KP is going to Genoa mostly.Not sure about Ben Arfa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back