The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landon Donovan ready to return to Goodison. Seamus Coleman reported to be looking forward to the competition for his place

I'd be inclined to disagree, I think Ronaldinho is still capable of delivering at the top level. Skill is second to none, great passer, and he could really spruce up our midfield. Would definately welcome him with open arms, plus he's a shirt seller, would make his fee back in no time.

a few rumours this morning suggesting Chelsea will try to sign either one of Joleon Lescott or Gary Cahil in January.

Not really transfers but

Chris Hughton will be offered the opportunity to make a quick return to management after his sacking by Newcastle, as a replacement for Sheffield United boss Gary Speed, who is set to be appointed by Wales as manager.

what makes you think Bale will actually move, i'm sure he's quite happy playing championsleague football at the minute?

Teves looks like he's homesick, so maybe someone in Argentina will come and snap him up. I've heard Boca were after him.

Yeah looks like Johno's off, Fanni is coming in. Ronnie is linked, don't want the fella, all's he will do is give us a famous face and a few extra shirt sales.

Just seen that we have put a 15 Million euro bid in for Luis Suarez although Ajax are holding out for closer to 25, seeing as multiple top European clubs are interested.

I'd be inclined to disagree, I think Ronaldinho is still capable of delivering at the top level. Skill is second to none, great passer, and he could really spruce up our midfield. Would definately welcome him with open arms, plus he's a shirt seller, would make his fee back in no time.

This isn't football manager, players rarely make their fee back from shirt sales...

Edit: especially not past it has beens, at mid table clubs. ;)

SSN.com
Everton boss David Moyes has conceded he may be forced to sell Steven Pienaar in the January transfer window to help raise funds for a new striker. Moyes admits the club need striking reinforcements after drawing another blank in the goalless draw at home to Wigan at the weekend.
The Toffees have struggled for goals this season with Louis Saha who started against Wigan, yet to score in the Premier League since last February.
Piennar is out of contract in the summer and as yet has failed to agree a new deal at Goodison Park

Baines To Leave Everton

Bayern Munich club officials were at the 0-0 draw and have been tracking baines for 2 months now, Scouting reports indicate that they rate him highly and see him as replacing Contento at LB freeing contento to resume his academy position which was LM. I understand bill kenwright has agreed a 10 million pound deal which would see David alaba sign on loan in the summer. At the turn of the new year baines will fly out to have his personal terms set and the deal will finalise in the summer of 2011.

Oh and rumour has it Jose Mourinho has listed one name to Fiorentino Perez for January-Javier Hernandez!
However having recently joined and the character he is I wont be expecting much movement on that deal, a more realistic option for Mourinho would be Lucas Barrios at Dortmund who is one of Europes hottest talents.
Oh and expect a 12 million pound bid from tottenham for Scott Parker who they see as an ideal (cheaper) january option to Ivan Rakitic at Schalke 04

The baines story IS NOT a rumour |), sorry Evertonians but Im breaking it to you early

NONONONONO!!!! :@ It is a rumour. He's not leaving. He can't :'(

Apologies AJ, it's pretty much set in motion, the two clubs have agreed that the price is right plus I think Kenwrights thinking ahead to a possible link between Everton and Bayern. I mean it could be worse lets not forget Moyes deadline day intervention on Heitingas proposed move to Bayern, you wont do too bad out of this deal, bayern get their LB and you get money plus assurances of future loan deals for Bayerns brightest talents.
The reason bayerns sudden interest in Everton and the premier league in general is because at a recent meeting of the stakeholders and executives in Munich they agreed the best strategy was youth and physical players, they wanted to avoid past transfer situations which have meant players are incapable of handling the physicality of the german league. And no league produces better physical players than the premiership. Your just somewhat unfortunate that you find yourselves in the financial situation your in, alot of great players at Everton and clubs in Europe know that.
Take the upcoming transfer with a pinch of salt ;)

Gettin used to it to be honest lol. Viscous circle. Team needs best players to be at their best in prem, and unfortunately they get noticed by the big clubs, then it's bye bye lol. Like you said, we need the cash. And to be honest, would rather have money from transfers, than have a takeover from companies that know next to nothing about football (like whats happened at Blackburn, NUFC, and the fiasco that was Portsmouth).

Gettin used to it to be honest lol. Viscous circle. Team needs best players to be at their best in prem, and unfortunately they get noticed by the big clubs, then it's bye bye lol. Like you said, we need the cash. And to be honest, would rather have money from transfers, than have a takeover from companies that know next to nothing about football (like whats happened at Blackburn, NUFC, and the fiasco that was Portsmouth).
Completely agree, I mean the premier league need to take a long hard look at themselves, a 'fit and proper' persons test? Seems to have no bearing on whats happening. Indian Chicken farmers have just taken over blackburn sacked a manager with one of the best form records in the league.
Absolutely ludicrous, I mean how any 'panel' can pass these people is ridiculous

Add On:
Neymar Story
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/853317?cc=5739

Rules out january move to Europe

Last edited:
Bayern Munich club officials were at the 0-0 draw and have been tracking baines for 2 months now, Scouting reports indicate that they rate him highly and see him as replacing Contento at LB freeing contento to resume his academy position which was LM. I understand bill kenwright has agreed a 10 million pound deal which would see David alaba sign on loan in the summer. At the turn of the new year baines will fly out to have his personal terms set and the deal will finalise in the summer of 2011.

Oh and rumour has it Jose Mourinho has listed one name to Fiorentino Perez for January-Javier Hernandez!
However having recently joined and the character he is I wont be expecting much movement on that deal, a more realistic option for Mourinho would be Lucas Barrios at Dortmund who is one of Europes hottest talents.
Oh and expect a 12 million pound bid from tottenham for Scott Parker who they see as an ideal (cheaper) january option to Ivan Rakitic at Schalke 04

The baines story IS NOT a rumour |), sorry Evertonians but Im breaking it to you early

I'm going to declare total and utter bollocks on that one...

Scott Parker the 30/31 year old midfielder for 12m.

If that happens, I will donate all my money to a horse charity ^^)

What about £7million? That's what all the cool kids have been telling me...

A tentative agreement was reached to transfer the French right-back Rod Fanni (Stade Rennais)

A tentative agreement was reached between OM, and Rod Fanni Rennes for the transfer of the player who has yet to go this Wednesday evening, the traditional medical examination before confirmation of the transfer of two and a half years.

Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back