The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glasgow Celtic to sign Sergey Pareiko as their new number one keeper in January. The Estonian press is full of it although it says that it isn't formal yet but both Stevie Woods and Neil Lennon want him and they are pretty much waiting for a decision from the board. Pareiko is the current number on for Estonia (although he has been retired on FM for quite some time) and captain of Russian Premier League side Tom. Any Celtic fans heard anything about it?

OMG!!!! Just read in today's paper that Lionel Messi...That's right Lionel Messi! will be attepmting to join Arsenal this summer for around £95 million. Apparantley Wenger has been saving up all these years not buying anyone so that he can take a try at the world's greatest player. Also this was what Wenger told Fabregas in order to keep him at the Emirates!!!

OMG!!!! Just read in today's paper that Lionel Messi...That's right Lionel Messi! will be attepmting to join Arsenal this summer for around £95 million. Apparantley Wenger has been saving up all these years not buying anyone so that he can take a try at the world's greatest player. Also this was what Wenger told Fabregas in order to keep him at the Emirates!!!
I heard Chester were in for him too!! :D

Glasgow Celtic to sign Sergey Pareiko as their new number one keeper in January. The Estonian press is full of it although it says that it isn't formal yet but both Stevie Woods and Neil Lennon want him and they are pretty much waiting for a decision from the board. Pareiko is the current number on for Estonia (although he has been retired on FM for quite some time) and captain of Russian Premier League side Tom. Any Celtic fans heard anything about it?

Yer i did some research into this. Your right mate and also Ronaldinho had been said to say that he wants a move out of Italy into Scotland, possibly Celtic

Connor Clifford is set to extend his loan stay at Plymouth Argyle, after Champions Chelsea granted permission for Argyle to keep the Youth International until January- Music to my ears ;)

Very funny. Was the source Goal.com? Because those guys love making up their own "news".

MAN UTD IN LINDEGAARD TALKS

Manchester United appear to have opened talks with Aalesund over Denmark international goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard.

Aalesund chairman Bjarne Haagensen has revealed he is currently in England with Lindegaard's agent, Henrik Hoff, to talk with United.

Haagensen admitted that a deal to take Lindegaard to Old Trafford could be just hours away.

"Henrik and I are in place in Manchester," Haagensen told TV2.

Asked if a deal was close, he responded: "It is. We are in the middle of it. I can't say more right now. We will send a press release in three or four hours."

Lindegaard himself is returning to his club after keeping a clean sheet against Czech Republic - but he would not comment on the rumours of an imminent switch.

"I have only heard the rumours about United, I have absolutely no comment," he told VG.

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/10/11/18/manual_152245.html

MAN UTD IN LINDEGAARD TALKS

Manchester United appear to have opened talks with Aalesund over Denmark international goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard.

Aalesund chairman Bjarne Haagensen has revealed he is currently in England with Lindegaard's agent, Henrik Hoff, to talk with United.

Haagensen admitted that a deal to take Lindegaard to Old Trafford could be just hours away.

"Henrik and I are in place in Manchester," Haagensen told TV2.

Asked if a deal was close, he responded: "It is. We are in the middle of it. I can't say more right now. We will send a press release in three or four hours."

Lindegaard himself is returning to his club after keeping a clean sheet against Czech Republic - but he would not comment on the rumours of an imminent switch.

"I have only heard the rumours about United, I have absolutely no comment," he told VG.

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/10/11/18/manual_152245.html

Anders Lindegaard joining Man Utd would be mental for danish football this year.

FCK have awesome succes in champions league. and probably goes into knockout rounds, and playing 1-1 against barcelona. and yeah, Lindegaard is quality. this year is even bigger than when we won Euro champs in 1992. oh lol

"Daniel Agger doesn't deserve this doubt about his future, so that's why I'll tell you what his situation is. Let me tell you this as clearly as I can: We, at Liverpool, haven't discussed selling Agger."

Regarding Agger's style not fitting in at Liverpool:

"That's rubbish. If Daniel is fit then he is a part of my plans for the team. He is a great player with great qualities, but unfortunately he's not ready. He is improving right now, but I doubt he'll be ready in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately."

YES, best defender here when fit.

Fulham's owner, Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al Fayed, wants to bring Lacina Traore (20 years) in the Premier League. Authoritative sources claim that the two clubs have already reached an agreement in principle. Paszkany is ready to cede the Ivorian for 4.5 million euros, plus 20 percent from a subsequent transfer. The deal will fail only if the Romanian champions receive a higher offer until 10 December. Traore is expected to visit London for medical attention. Albion's media claims that Lacina will make medical tests this week, but 20-year-old striker will arrive at Craven Cottage just after the last stage of this year, scheduled on December 11.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/more-on-that-lacina-traore#ixzz172rdP9kJ

Manchester United are ready to make a £16.5 million move for Werder Bremen star Marko Marin at the end of the season.
Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to beat a host of rival Premier League clubs to the signing of the winger, who has been dubbed the ‘German Lionel Messi’.

Marin has attracted interest from Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool but United have taken pole position in the race for his signature by indicating they are preparing a summer bid.

Ferguson is believed to be willing to spend £16.5m to sign the youngster, whose contract at Werder Bremen expires in 2013 and is largely expected to move to a bigger club.

United are looking to rebuild their squad due to the impending retirements of Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes and have identified the 21-year-old as one of their prime targets.
Bremen are reluctant to sell their star attacker after Mesut Oezil’s departure for Real Madrid in the summer but Marin has privately welcomed interest from England.

Marin would be a ****** awesome signing, I'd love to see him in the Prem.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Och, I was hoping we'd try to extend Forster's loan, but with the keeper troubles Newcastle are having, I can't see that happening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back